try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

.the only one lying here is you and as we know there are reports of explosions before the collapse from occupants of the building..

do you realize how utterly stupid this statement is?

how in the hell can the occupant of a building describe the controlled demolition of it and live to give the description?

.the only one lying here is you and as we know there are reports of explosions before the collapse from occupants of the building..

how in the hell can the occupant of a building describe the controlled demolition of it and live to give the description?

the building can remain standing after the core is blasted before the outer walls are detonated

see, here is one problem with what you post. first you say he denounces the report ( a lie
)

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

r. Quintiere also criticized NIST’s repeated failures to formally respond to serious questions raised about its conclusions regarding the WTC building collapses and the process it employed to arrive at those conclusions

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Verb 1. denounce - speak out against,criticise, criticize, pick apart, knock - find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws; "The paper criticized the new movie"; "Don't knock the food--it's free"
fulminate, rail - criticize severely; "He fulminated against the Republicans' plan to cut Medicare"; "She railed against the bad social policies"

fucking idiot

so fuzznuts did he denounce the report or not ??

wait. thats not exactly right. you did show evidence that was proven to be a LIE!!!

I believe the proven lie is your bulge proof of thermal expansion lie

" The heat from these uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors. Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical interior column that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building."

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse

there is also this little interesting bit of info in that article
"The team said that the smallest blast event capable of crippling the critical column would have produced a “sound level of 130 to 140 decibels at a distance of half a mile,” yet no noise this loud was reported by witnesses or recorded on videos."

There is one example of a false dichotomy in the OCT. The team is assuming a certain type of detonator/explosive would be the only way to help bring the towers down. Conventional explosives would not have been necessary and the quickest sure fire method of weakening steel is from a chemical reaction. If there was something planted there are numerous types of detonators that would not necessarily cause the claimed 130+ decibel rating.

Hi Curve:

Mr. Fizz :)cool:) is here to push the Official Cover Story LIES (#7-10) . . . no matter how ridiculous ... and 'all liars' end up here.

GL,

Terral

Any time you have any real proof that the official story is a Lie we will be glad to listen to it. However the Moussaoui trial kind of reinforced the official story and the new trials coming up will be more of the same. Looks like you need some real proof to get into that courtroom with. Proof that you just don't have.

Those shake n bake trials are not good references for giving credence to the OCT. Creativedreams just started a great thread with pages of information from experts in a wide range of fields, including career Military experts who have no problem admitting something is seriously wrong with the OCT.

Creative Dreams has done an excellent job of taking the Bush/Obama dupes here to school many times.No matter how extremely well he proves them wrong though and that the government version is b.s people like SFC OLLIE and FIZZ and CORNBOY troll the BIGGEST troll of them all,come back and post absurd crap to try and save face in their posts cause like Terral said,their just here to post the propaganda and lies of the government which you'll find out soon enough the longer you hang around if you havent already.

Last edited:
Any time you have any real proof that the official story is a Lie we will be glad to listen to it. However the Moussaoui trial kind of reinforced the official story and the new trials coming up will be more of the same. Looks like you need some real proof to get into that courtroom with. Proof that you just don't have.

Those shake n bake trials are not good references for giving credence to the OCT. Creativedreams just started a great thread with pages of information from experts in a wide range of fields, including career Military experts who have no problem admitting something is seriously wrong with the OCT.

Creative Dreams has done an excellent job of taking the Bush/Obama dupes here to school many times.No matter how extremely well he proves them wrong though and that the government version is b.s people like SFC OLLIE and FIZZ and CORNBOY troll the BIGGEST troll of them all,come back and post absurd crap to try and save face in their posts cause like Terral said,their just here to post the propaganda and lies of the government which you'll find out soon enough the longer you hang around if you havent already.

After watching the History Channel's two hour "documentary" on 9E I used a large padded envelope to partially clean out my kitty's litter box, and that was the only contents. On the bottom right hand corner I wrote
Re: 9/11 Documentary
"This is what your integrity has been reduced to."

I don't know if I broke any laws but I never heard back so I figured I didn't. But that documentary really helped me understand how deeply many people believe it is absolutely impossible our government lied about that day. Even when you give a rock solid example like the Gulf of Tonkin people pretend it was 6,000 years ago and it doesn't really mean anything. In short, I don't care about people denying evidence because we can't do a damn thing to help them psychologically reconcile the betrayal. They have to do it on their own. In the mean time, they do provide the valuable service of helping show just how many different ways the OCT cannot be accurate.

After watching the History Channel's two hour "documentary" on 9E I used a large padded envelope to partially clean out my kitty's litter box, and that was the only contents. On the bottom right hand corner I wrote
Re: 9/11 Documentary
"This is what your integrity has been reduced to."

I don't know if I broke any laws but I never heard back so I figured I didn't. But that documentary really helped me understand how deeply many people believe it is absolutely impossible our government lied about that day. Even when you give a rock solid example like the Gulf of Tonkin people pretend it was 6,000 years ago and it doesn't really mean anything. In short, I don't care about people denying evidence because we can't do a damn thing to help them psychologically reconcile the betrayal. They have to do it on their own. In the mean time, they do provide the valuable service of helping show just how many different ways the OCT cannot be accurate.

I cant believe the ignorance of so many people around here who worship the history channels version of events.No matter what evidence you show them with videos of credible people not accepting the official version and you try to tell them they omit key evidence,facts,witness testimonys and never show suppressed video footage the mainstream media never will touch,they still worship it as the gospel truth.:cuckoo: whats sad about that is the history channel is the worst source of information these days to go by for facts.

Its too bad 9/11 didnt happen back in the 90's or so cause back then they USED to be open minded and objective about things.not anymore.Back then,they used to air a special on the kennedy assassination called THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.Thats a great video to watch,it has overwhelming evidence in it that it was an inside job,now these days,they wont show that video on that progam anymore,they just show programs that propagate the myth now that oswald did it,the same way they do with 9/11.not surprising at all since Murdock owns all mainstream media now.oh check your pm,got something i want you to look at.

so where is the EVIDENCE?!!!!

you people keep coming up with absurd theories with little or absolutely NO substance. show me evidence.

see, here is one problem with what you post. first you say he denounces the report ( a lie
)

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,”

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

r. Quintiere also criticized NIST’s repeated failures to formally respond to serious questions raised about its conclusions regarding the WTC building collapses and the process it employed to arrive at those conclusions

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Verb 1. denounce - speak out against,criticise, criticize, pick apart, knock - find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws; "The paper criticized the new movie"; "Don't knock the food--it's free"
fulminate, rail - criticize severely; "He fulminated against the Republicans' plan to cut Medicare"; "She railed against the bad social policies"

fucking idiot
yeah, he thinks the fires did the damage to SOMETHING ELSE

not a controlled demo
numbnuts

It is almost funny how many times we show these clowns that they have faulty evidence or that they have no evidence. And then mr curvelight even has the audacity to think that a US Court has no relevance. It may be a good thing he is the only person I have on ignore in this forum.

And creative dreams has never taken anyone to school. It doesn't matter how many people you have claiming that the initial investigation was flawed somehow. The facts are that there is zero proof that there were any explosives planted in any of those buildings. Not one person can show any evidence acceptable in a court of law that there was.

Nothing difficult to understand here. If you want a new investigation you will need evidence to present in court. You just don't have it.

the building can remain standing after the core is blasted before the outer walls are detonated
for 8 HOURS???

LOL

It is almost funny how many times we show these clowns that they have faulty evidence or that they have no evidence. And then mr curvelight even has the audacity to think that a US Court has no relevance. It may be a good thing he is the only person I have on ignore in this forum.

And creative dreams has never taken anyone to school. It doesn't matter how many people you have claiming that the initial investigation was flawed somehow. The facts are that there is zero proof that there were any explosives planted in any of those buildings. Not one person can show any evidence acceptable in a court of law that there was.

Nothing difficult to understand here. If you want a new investigation you will need evidence to present in court. You just don't have it.
and even if there was a new investigation, it wouldnt give them the results they want so they would reject it still

just like they reject the proof in all the other INSANE conspiracies they tend to believe in

You're fucking pathetic for purposefully twisting what others say.

so where is the EVIDENCE?!!!!

you people keep coming up with absurd theories with little or absolutely NO substance. show me evidence.

no agent YOU keep coming back with THEORIES with no substance that the fires caused the collapse.I just posted my evidence that takes you trolls to school that explosives brought the towers down over on Terrals Controlled demolition thread.You being the trolls you are though ,you wont admit it that I proved explosives brought the towers down though.

Last edited:

and even if there was a new investigation, it wouldnt give them the results they want so they would reject it still

just like they reject the proof in all the other INSANE conspiracies they tend to believe in

You believe the bush admin but not based on evidence. Hell, most who claim the OCT is true don't even hold that to the same set of standards when they demand evidence it is false. That thread creativedreams just put together has a lot of great info directly from the experts themselves but I don't see much of an honest effort in addressing what they have to say.

No YOU have no evidence Gomer Pyle.please put ME on ignore like you did at that other site,I liked it when you did back then,I didnt have to read your bullshit anymore.no we have it,its just you agents wont admit that the courts are corrupt by evil greedy people.and lies as always,he took you to school BIG time,just like I just did on Terrals thread.so if i call you candy corn again,WILL you put me on ignore again? cause I would like that if you did,that way i would not have to read your bullshit I have to look at.thats why I spend much more time over at that other site,cause there are far more reasonable people with logic and common sense than there are here,thanks to you,gomer pyle is gone there now and no ditzcons to deal with there.:lol: just trollboy candycorn and ohio goofer.lol.
and lies as always,creative dreams took you and all the other Bush/Obama dupes to school at that site as he does here as well.

Last edited:

your finding out as well like many people did at this other site he used to post at that I do as well,how fucking pathetic he is.Thats how these government plants operate,twist what others say.

bullshit.

but now that i think about it it really does help the official thermal expansion argument. you see, the entire building could have collapsed from the inside due to thermal expansion thanks to your argument above. the walls would still remain standing. therefore, when the outside of the building finally gives way because there is no support from the inside. the entire building would then collapse into its own footprint JUST LIKE A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

hmmmmm.. very interesting. you just explained how it could look like controlled demolition without any explosives being used. according to you the outside could stand without the inner core for a while.

thank you.

your finding out as well like many people did at this other site he used to post at that I do as well,how fucking pathetic he is.Thats how these government plants operate,twist what others say.
you mean like YOU you fucking COWARD

You believe the bush admin but not based on evidence. Hell, most who claim the OCT is true don't even hold that to the same set of standards when they demand evidence it is false. That thread creativedreams just put together has a lot of great info directly from the experts themselves but I don't see much of an honest effort in addressing what they have to say.

what the idiot fails to mention is that right now,the government is not a government of the people,for the people and by the people like the constitution says it is SUPPOSE to be.right now ,its a government controlled by big corporations as is the media,so right now we would just get the popular mechanics version if a new investigation was done.until we take back our country and the people have control over the government again we wont get a real investigation into 9/11 as the troll already knows.thats exactly true,he believes the Bush administration but without evidence to supports its conclusions.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back