Try and Say Something Nice:

You best go back up and look at the context of the discussion.

You're one of the ones we want to trade. Exactly because of your juvenile insecurities. As outlined by you so wonderfully in your post.

In other words, you know I'm right and are deflecting.

Next.

Right about what?

You're one of the ones we want to trade. You have yet to put forth any argument about anything. Just a bunch of prattle about rep and thanks and how much of a pwner you are. All of which just reinforces your juvenile insecurities and cements the point that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

So I guess you're selecting to continue to embarrass yourself.

Again, my rep and thanks are off the charts cuz I'M RIGHT, USUALLY ALL THE TIME. My fellow righties here obviously see this, so does the middle. AGAIN, this is why my thanks and rep are so high for someone like me who's been here not very long.

THE ONLY wacko haters who neg rep me are trolls like "right"winger, cyber stalkin haters like jillian as it's all her slow, obsessed lil self can do, she doesn't even try to hide it as she doesn't even give reason, and similar ilk, NEVER cuz I'm actually @ fault in debate.

But keep up with this weird lil, pretend trade list you made up in your head dude........yea..........:lol:

In other words, you know I'm right and are deflecting.

Next.

Right about what?

You're one of the ones we want to trade. You have yet to put forth any argument about anything. Just a bunch of prattle about rep and thanks and how much of a pwner you are. All of which just reinforces your juvenile insecurities and cements the point that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

Again, my rep and thanks are off the charts cuz I'M RIGHT, USUALLY ALL THE TIME. My fellow righties here obviously see this, so does the middle. AGAIN, this is why my thanks and rep are so high for someone like me who's been here not very long.

THE ONLY wacko haters who neg rep me are trolls like "right"winger, cyber stalkin haters like jillian as it's all her slow, obsessed lil self can do, she doesn't even try to hide it as she doesn't even give reason, and similar ilk, NEVER cuz I'm actually @ fault in debate.

But keep up with this weird lil, pretend trade list you made up in your head dude........yea..........:lol:

Well, if rep is the determining factor in how right someone is, I'm twice as right as you are.

You're at 15 after one month. Thats your baseline. I'm averaging 36 a month. And I even beg for neg reps.

I win.

Of course, the fascination with rep just continues to showcase your juvenile insecurities, and continues to prove that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

Right about what?

He's alsonone of those losers who writes things on your profile page while blocking his own.

Really?
That cowardly, huh?

Yep. And now he's having a meltdown. Somehow I think he missed the point of this thread.

:cuckoo: Project much?

I love the government the founders left us.

As usual you don't listen to instructions....nor to the true purpose of this thread.

You're supposed to say something nice of someone you don't agree with HERE, not the government.

Example: Nothing Truthmatters says agrees with me, but I respect her strong beliefs nonetheless.

Like I said, I can compliment delusional wack jobs like jillian, and now sadly, RATL as they provide me with alotta laughs.:lol::lol::lol:

Jillian's cyber stalker self sits there, @ her PC likely goin "HA! oooo neg rep this'll get em good!" Either that or just screaming @ her PC cuz I still won't validate her flame trolling with flirting of some type.:cuckoo:

And RATL enjoys making up pretend lists in his head and trying to project them into reality.:lol::cuckoo:

Like I said, I can compliment delusional wack jobs like jillian, and now sadly, RATL as they provide me with alotta laughs.:lol::lol::lol:

Jillian's cyber stalker self sits there, @ her PC likely goin "HA! oooo neg rep this'll get em good!" Either that or just screaming @ her PC cuz I still won't validate her flame trolling with flirting of some type.:cuckoo:

And RATL enjoys making up pretend lists in his head and trying to project them into reality.:lol::cuckoo:

I remember someone had a list in their sig...and not too long ago either...until it became the laughing stock of the entire board...

Right about what?

Well, if rep is the determining factor in how right someone is, I'm twice as right as you are.

You're at 15 after one month. Thats your baseline. I'm averaging 36 a month. And I even beg for neg reps.

I win.

Of course, the fascination with rep just continues to showcase your juvenile insecurities, and continues to prove that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

You've also been here alot longer than me. Bet by the time I've been here as long as you have by today, I'll very likely have more rep and thanks than you.

Thanks for that amusing math fail tho.:lol:

Any body else wanna try a comedic routine here?

Right about what?

I win.

No. It's Rep/Post Count.

Radioman is a .039.

(S)PINEless1 is a .008.

So yea Radioman, you win. By a 5-1 margin. ;)

Last edited:

I remember someone had a list in their sig...and not too long ago either...until it became the laughing stock of the entire board...

Actually, I took that off cuz a fellow righty said lists that call people out rile up the Coffee Shop too much.

Just as well tho, that belt was too much truth too fast. You do fail again tho.

Try again? Or thanks for playing.:lol:

I win.

You've also been here alot longer than me. Bet by the time I've been here as long as you have by today, I'll very likely have more rep and thanks than you.

Thanks for that amusing math fail tho.:lol:

Any body else wanna try a comedic routine here?

Math fail?

1 month equals 15 for you.

18 months equals 684 for me.

684 divided by 18 = 38.

38 per month.

You can try to call it a fail all you want, but math doesn't lie. It's a straightforward equation. Since your premise is that you have this "massive" rep in one month therefore your arguments have validity ( :cuckoo: ), I have just proved that there are others who get more per month. Therefore their arguments have more validity than yours, if you wish to remain logically consistent.

But it appears that you and logic are on divergent paths here.

Actually, I took that off cuz a fellow righty said lists that call people out rile up the Coffee Shop too much.

Just as well tho, that belt was too much truth too fast. You do fail again tho.

Try again? Or thanks for playing.:lol:

Fail?

I do not think you know what that word means. Unless you are leading by example.

I just said that you had a list. You just confirmed you had a list.

. <------- You.

. <------ logic.

Never shall the two meet.

Forum List

Back