Try and Say Something Nice:

I enjoy Goldcatt's posts. She is smart. She shares information. We mostly disagree but I learn from her. Luissa is a doll. So is Valerie.

There are plenty on my side I'd cheefully kick in the ass given the opportunity.

I enjoy you too, Willow.... Even though you don't know what a Bay is. :tongue:

Yes I duz. I know what a Gulf is and I know what a Bay is. And, they are very different.

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the same ole same ole from the usual suspects. :rolleyes:

====================================

Anyhoo:

I love Zoom-Boing's avatars, and our shared love for this man:

gambit1.jpg

Oh yeah....
hearts-151.GIF

I enjoy Goldcatt's posts. She is smart. She shares information. We mostly disagree but I learn from her. Luissa is a doll. So is Valerie.

There are plenty on my side I'd cheefully kick in the ass given the opportunity.

I enjoy you too, Willow.... Even though you don't know what a Bay is. :tongue:

Yes I duz. I know what a Gulf is and I know what a Bay is. And, they are very different.

But a bay has to be apart of a Gulf or larger body of water. :D

I like almost anyone who debates minus personal asides that just submarines a topic. I am here to discuss; not validate my or their opinions, ideology philosophy etc. as right or wrong really.
I have learned much from Toro and William the wie, there are oh 15 or so people here who’s outlook doesn’t reflect mine or mine theirs apparently, yet I will read and discuss their posts.

Then theres the whole social side, there are many who are great to just jaw with on just about anything not connected to politics ( thank god).
I won’t name names( I think they know who they are ;) ) , I don’t want to rep. whore and I almost certainly will leave someone out and don’t want to get negged either....:lol:

wuss :eusa_whistle: lol..

there are a lot of people on the 'other side' i really like even if i don't agree with them. and i find usually there's something i can agree about with most people here.

it's only the nasty loons who hate everyone that doesn't agree with them and who try to take even fun threads and make them ugly who are a problem.

Why is it most days those are the ONLY ONES I seem to run into on this board?

About someone you don't agree with politically on here.

GO!

EZ, it's very easy to like you, even if we often disagree on what's best for the country. I'd never believe your choices are based on party, but what you think is best for all.

About someone you don't agree with politically on here.

GO!

I like Trajan and Dive. Dive might actually be the most mentally balanced righty here, with DTMB close second. Other than that... Mom told me don't say anything at all.

I agree about Dive, he is one of my favorites from either side. He is a very good guy.

I like many on the right.

Whoa Dive, you "Thank" her for agreeing with me, but don't "Thank" me for the initial post? Dats fukt up.

I like Trajan and Dive. Dive might actually be the most mentally balanced righty here, with DTMB close second. Other than that... Mom told me don't say anything at all.

I agree about Dive, he is one of my favorites from either side. He is a very good guy.

Whoa Dive, you "Thank" her for agreeing with me, but don't "Thank" me for the initial post? Dats fukt up.

We all thankie you, Cuyo.

sorry, oversight corrected
i had thought i had repped you for it but i find i hadnt even done that :redface:

Forum List

Back