Try and Say Something Nice:

I enjoy Goldcatt's posts. She is smart. She shares information. We mostly disagree but I learn from her. Luissa is a doll. So is Valerie.

There are plenty on my side I'd cheefully kick in the ass given the opportunity.

About someone you don't agree with politically on here.

GO!

I like Trajan and Dive. Dive might actually be the most mentally balanced righty here, with DTMB close second. Other than that... Mom told me don't say anything at all.

I agree about Dive, he is one of my favorites from either side. He is a very good guy.

I like many on the right.

I enjoy Goldcatt's posts. She is smart. She shares information. We mostly disagree but I learn from her. Luissa is a doll. So is Valerie.

There are plenty on my side I'd cheefully kick in the ass given the opportunity.

I enjoy you too, Willow.... Even though you don't know what a Bay is. :tongue:

Oh, I came up with something else... I most decidedly agree with Bigreb here. I think that's only the second time that happened.

Seriously EZ... Dayum.

it isn't EZ... and lulu used that avi, too. *rolls eyes*

I no its no really a EZ... What does you think, i is a stoopid?

I will say I never used her current avie. ;)
Mine was a Seahawk girl.

I like jillian...a very cool lady. We, for the most part stand on different sides of many fences but can still be very friendly and nice to each other. She knows how to discuss a subject as you would with your friends.

Divey is honest and restrained in argument....so is silky. (Sheldon.) Willow has been showing a whole 'nother side...kinder, smarter, much more like her, I suspect. I have a fondness for Liability, as he well knows. Kat and Foxfyre would appeal to anyone...both smart, ladylike and honest.

Bigreb can hit one outta the park now and again. Ollie was kind to me from the first, and still is...a real gentleman.

I loved Quantum Windbag before I got here and I still will after I leave, if I ever do.

I adore del, as he well knows, and Care4all is a sweet, honest lady. So is AquaAthena.

And Trajan is one smoking hot underwear model who can say whatever he likes as long as he looks like that.

LOL.

That's not all, just all I could think of off the top of my head.

I like WryCatcher. He and i just about NEVER agree on any subject. He states his opinions and is civil about it.

I like goldcatt.... shes funny as hell! We don't see eye to eye all of the time and we can still be nice to each other. A very nice lady!
whats not to like about goldcatt
LOL

I dunno. But I was once "informed" here that I must be gay because I spoke somewhat approvingly of GC.

This place is great. Lottsa laffs.

I appreciate the intelligence of PC and Foxfyre, the fairness of del and Meister, the bantering of California Girl and Si modo, and...I'll have to think on this more.

Forum List

Back