Try and Say Something Nice:

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the same ole same ole from the usual suspects. :rolleyes:

====================================

Anyhoo:

I love Zoom-Boing's avatars, and our shared love for this man:

gambit1.jpg

I think Dante is the most intelligent person on the USMB board.

Note to self: Stop telling lies.

Jake Starkey well.....humm....uh......:confused: I guess...... oh yell I got it now, I have POS REP him twice can't remember what it was for but I did it.

I like almost anyone who debates minus personal asides that just submarines a topic. I am here to discuss; not validate my or their opinions, ideology philosophy etc. as right or wrong really.
I have learned much from Toro and William the wie, there are oh 15 or so people here who’s outlook doesn’t reflect mine or mine theirs apparently, yet I will read and discuss their posts.

Then theres the whole social side, there are many who are great to just jaw with on just about anything not connected to politics ( thank god).
I won’t name names( I think they know who they are ;) ) , I don’t want to rep. whore and I almost certainly will leave someone out and don’t want to get negged either....:lol:

I like almost anyone who debates minus personal asides that just submarines a topic. I am here to discuss; not validate my or their opinions, ideology philosophy etc. as right or wrong really.
I have learned much from Toro and William the wie, there are oh 15 or so people here who’s outlook doesn’t reflect mine or mine theirs apparently, yet I will read and discuss their posts.

Then theres the whole social side, there are many who are great to just jaw with on just about anything not connected to politics ( thank god).
I won’t name names( I think they know who they are ;) ) , I don’t want to rep. whore and I almost certainly will leave someone out and don’t want to get negged either....:lol:

You chickenshit milquetoast! :lol:

I prefer 'Caspar' thx.....:eusa_whistle:

Is that avatar of your's a pic of you if so it very nice, and yummy.

Oh, I came up with something else... I most decidedly agree with Bigreb here. I think that's only the second time that happened.

Seriously EZ... Dayum.

it isn't EZ... and lulu used that avi, too. *rolls eyes*

Lulu used my Colts Avie?

Cool, maybe all the chickas here should today, in honor of my COLTS making the smack down on the Jets tonight!

I prefer 'Caspar' thx.....:eusa_whistle:

You better go get your blankie, there's a BIG game tonight! ;)

Forum List

Back