Try and Say Something Nice:

I like almost anyone who debates minus personal asides that just submarines a topic. I am here to discuss; not validate my or their opinions, ideology philosophy etc. as right or wrong really.
I have learned much from Toro and William the wie, there are oh 15 or so people here who’s outlook doesn’t reflect mine or mine theirs apparently, yet I will read and discuss their posts.

Then theres the whole social side, there are many who are great to just jaw with on just about anything not connected to politics ( thank god).
I won’t name names( I think they know who they are ;) ) , I don’t want to rep. whore and I almost certainly will leave someone out and don’t want to get negged either....:lol:

wuss :eusa_whistle: lol..

there are a lot of people on the 'other side' i really like even if i don't agree with them. and i find usually there's something i can agree about with most people here.

it's only the nasty loons who hate everyone that doesn't agree with them and who try to take even fun threads and make them ugly who are a problem.

Oh, I came up with something else... I most decidedly agree with Bigreb here. I think that's only the second time that happened.

Seriously EZ... Dayum.

it isn't EZ... and lulu used that avi, too. *rolls eyes*

Don't ruin our fantasies Jillian.

They are fragile things.

I've heard every thing on the internet is true since this is the internet that must be a picture of EZ. It just as to be.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I think Dante is the most intelligent person on the USMB board.

Note to self: Stop telling lies.

EZ never said it had to be true, she just said it had to be nice...

Im glad your dropped you idiot arguement

ummm... can we do a thread about people on our own *side* who we'd trade for a player to be named later?

You know you want me...

:rofl:

you know you're one of our faves. :)

Jillian is pretty smart... even when I disagree with her.

LuLu is adorable.

EZ scares me.

Ravi makes me laugh.

There are also quite a few on 'my side' that I would cheerfully kick in the ass if given the opportunity.

I like Saltshaker a lot, and Kat. But I've known them for a long time (relatively speaking) from other boards.

I even like Liability, partly for the same reason, but also because we've had a running insult-fest for over six years now. He's like an old shoe.

Forum List

Back