Truthmatters and Rdean are mod socks.

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get?

I think you answered your own question:

There's rdean, TM, 100 cabages, plus a dozen members of USMB that can compose a thoughtful post that login to this site.

Cabbages need entertainment too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
What actually happens is that I point out Republican hypocrisy, of which, there is so much, then once all the USMB crazies and loons scream "You lying fucktard", normal people start having a discussion.

Like pointing out the Republicans holding millions of Americans hostage.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Or when Republicans insist the downgrade was because of Obama even though Republicans insist they got 98% of what they wanted.

I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

Or a quarter of Republicans who think Obama is the anti Christ.

Quarter of Republicans Think Obama May Be the Anti-Christ | LiveScience

Is this party for real? This is a party that believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy".

If you guys want to point and call me names, fine, but remember, when you point that finger, there are three pointing right back at cha.

evil_hand.png
Dean, what I like about you is your keen vision...

tunnel-vision.jpg

Your keen tunnel vision, that is. :D

Interesting theory.

Does your theory also include the ten or twelve extremists on the right who haunt this place?

After all, keeping the HATE POSTERS posting really demands that there are two opposing views, does it not?

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

Truthmatters is NOT a sock. I have known her for over a decade on 3-4 boards.

ignoring the opposition is a sure way to failure

Brilliant. It's good to see all viewpoints so you can make a well informed decision and to gain an understanding. Republicans live in the land of "Milk and Cookies". Only the milk is rancid and the cookies stale.

They crashed the world economy and filled the world with war.

That was the results of a completely R government that lasted only 6 years.

Now they blame the people they are trying to KEEP from cleaning up their mess.

Just what do they think this country will have left after more republican "service".

This country will not exsist much longer if they gain control again soon.

If the OP theory is true, that means someone who is still a Mod (at least) at this Board is the puppeteer.

I want to know this: which mod is clever enough to come up with all the magnificently ridiculous imbecility spewed out by the dimwitted duo of TDM and rdork day after day?

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

They just cant believe real people have them pegged for the losers they are.

Thanks USC you have been right about your predictions everytime you offered one.

These silly gits on the right have never been right in their predictions.

Interesting theory.

Does your theory also include the ten or twelve extremists on the right who haunt this place?

After all, keeping the HATE POSTERS posting really demands that there are two opposing views, does it not?

:lol: Extremists? Oh, purleeeeeeeze. Enough already with the bullshit about 'extremists' and 'hate'. You're making yourself look ridiculous.

Borg.

The Koch Brother pay me $35.99 per post...each of them, Chang and Eng Koch and neither knows that the other pays me

Woot!

chang_eng_adults.jpg

Eng: Chang, hand me the check book

Chang: How come?

Eng: I have to write CrusaderFrank another check for posting at USMB

Chang: I just did

Eng: What? I just wrote him check, Chang

Chang: That fuck! I was gonna write him a check too, Eng

Last edited:

Thanks USC you have been right about your predictions everytime you offered one.

Actually, some of us just find it hard to believe that any human being can be so jack shit stupid as consistently as you are.

Jillian called you the left wing's answer to TeaPartySamuri. She was right.

The rights inability to accept positions from Americans they dont agree with is pretty legendary.

How much air time did the massive anti war protests get?

next to none.

How much air time did the tea party get, why more than its numbers warrented.

The OWS cant be ignored like the anti war protests.

Now they just dont know how to spin the facts in their favor.

Reality can not be "tamed" by the moneid interests this time.

Poor righties have to face reality.

Actually, some of us just find it hard to believe that any human being can be so jack shit stupid as consistently as you are.

Jillian is a pro Ireal stooge.

She hates me because she loves Israel more than she loves the truth

Jillian is a pro Ireal stooge.

She hates me because she loves Israel more than she loves the truth

:lol: Jillian is one of the most rational and intelligent posters on the board. I doubt very much that she would waste the effort to 'hate' anyone, yet alone some half wit moron like you. But if it makes you feel better to believe that everyone who thinks you're a fool 'hates' you, have at it little one. :lol:

Jillian is not rational when it come to the policies of the current government of Israel

Forum List

Back