Truthmatters and Rdean are mod socks.

Ignoring the opposition makes you weak

Oh, surely not. You're talking about actual debate opposition. Intelligent, well-educated people who can discuss points and know the rules of debate.

Those people aren't here.

Ignoring lies and letting just lie is doom

Yeah. Not so much.

And even if I did believe that, I'd leave it to the lot of you, who enjoy doing the hammer and tongs routine all the livelong day.

There are at least 20 RWNJ that I have to have on permanent ignore, because they NEVER have anything to say. They NEVER contribute to the conversation. It's all playground insults, all the time. What's to be gained by taking them off ignore? Notadamnthing.

Oh, surely not. You're talking about actual debate opposition. Intelligent, well-educated people who can discuss points and know the rules of debate.

Ignoring lies and letting just lie is doom

That is true. It is just important to consider perspective and premise, to confirm what you suspect, before making false claims. Jumping around the Site starting fires without taking responsibility for your claims hurts your credibility TM. Too often you go far out on tangents with your claims, TM. Context Matters. CM :)

rdeans avatar implies all sorts of weird ideas.

I guess it should get a B+.

It's not my idea. It's George Bush and the male prostitute who spent dozens of over nighters at the White House. In fact, this was probably the reason Obama shows publicly who stays at the White House and how signs them in.

It's not my idea. It's George Bush and the male prostitute who spent dozens of over nighters at the White House. In fact, this was probably the reason Obama shows publicly who stays at the White House and how signs them in.

Which Prostitute? Barney Frank's Boyfriend? Who?

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

Conspiracy theorist!

:lol:

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

Some Banned members come back, with even the same Avatar, and nothing happens

this site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an einstein.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical truthmatters thread might have the title "why can't you mother fucking tea partiers be more god damned civil?" rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Just maybe rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. Usmb gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

troll!

:razz:

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]Twilight Zone intro. - YouTube[/ame]

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]Twilight Zone intro. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CtjhWhw2I8]The Outer Limits Intro - YouTube[/ame]
The Outer Limits Intro

They call me names, but they don't call me wrong. I love it.

I remember when I pointed out Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage unless the Bush tax cuts were extended. They screamed "LIAR". So I added a link. Someone said, "That's a left wing wacko link". I said, "The Christian Science Monitor is a wacko left wing link"? Then they settled for name calling.

When I pointed out the Joe Barton apology to BP. They screamed "liar". Then Republicans made him head of the energy committee.

When I pointed out the Republican Party is 90% white, they screamed "liar".

When I pointed out PEW Research said only a tiny 6% of scientists are Republican. Even though the majority believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy" they screamed "liar" among other words.

They really went nuts when I pointed out the pol where 25% of Republicans believe Obama is the "Anti Christ".

When I pointed out the Blue state subsidize the Red states, they couldn't believe it. Red states work harder.

Every time I point out a Republican failure, they simply can't believe it could be true.

Well, get over it. It's a failed party. They have no ideas. Many are insane. I suspect the majority are racist. They had the presidency and both houses for 6 straight years. Everything they touched turned to shit. They only thing they are good at is taking credit for something they didn't do. Like getting Bin Laden or the programs and projects that come from stimulus money and stopping anything good from happening. Oh, and they can lie. Lie and lie. No one is better.

Now, prove me wrong. Oh, that's right, you can't. That's why you're angry. Maybe you guys could channel that anger into become better people.

Let him die?

Or not.

and when I suggested that the DEM party held the majority of Crystal Worshipping Chicken sacrificers, you pretty much ignored it. Belief in Homeopathic drugs? Convicted Felons?

Actually

When I pointed out PEW Research said only a tiny 6% of scientists are Republican. Even though the majority believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy" they screamed "liar" among other words.

.... there's an entire thread where we analyzed the obvious weaknesses of that single "6%" survey and you never really came up with any secondary proof or even a strong defense. It was seriously flawed science -- and YET --- In full hypocrital fashion you defended that one phoney bit of factoid FAR beyond what any scientist would feel compelled to do..

And you completely ignored MY VERY SCIENTIFIC survey :)eusa_angel:) showing that only a mere 9% of USMB board members who are scientists and engineers identified as Democrat.. (The study is under review as we speak because the actual numbers are deemed too dismal to report to the general public. Our continued funding may be jeopardized if we publish the actual corrected numbers) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then there's the issue of you BAILING on your own threads when the going gets tough.. NO WONDER you think you are winning!!
It's very Charlie Sheen of you... I've seen at least 4 in the past week abandoned like kittens at the end of a college semester.

THAT'S why you entertain us so much.. Thanks for all you do...

:clap2:

Last edited:

I always believe that Georgy is whispering to him -- ".. it is ALL my fault. I should have picked a running mate with a healthy heart. Don't worry, it'll all be over in 4 years".

Forum List

Back