Truthmatters and Rdean are mod socks.

“The Republican Party Freed The Slaves”

On this day in 1862, the Republican-controlled 37th Congress enacted, despite unanimous Democrat opposition, the second Confiscation Act. This law, written by Senator Lyman Trumbull (R-IL), declared that all slaves held by Confederate rebels “shall be forever free.” President Abraham Lincoln (R-IL) would cite this law in the provisional Emancipation Proclamation two months later.

“The Republican Party Freed The Slaves” | TexasSparkle | a Chron.com blog

the irony of a stormfronter who would have been fighting for the "freedom" to own slaves taking credit for that is not lost on me.

Jillian is not rational when it come to the policies of the current government of Israel

that's funny considering that you denied facts on that subject even when provided with link after link after link correcting your false statements.

i'm quite rational on the subject. unlike you.

you know, if you notice, you have people on both left and right telling you that you're embarrassing.

perhaps not everyone is wrong.

just saying.

p.s. i don't hate you. you would have to matter for me to feel that strong an emotion.

Last edited:
“The Republican Party Freed The Slaves”

On this day in 1862, the Republican-controlled 37th Congress enacted, despite unanimous Democrat opposition, the second Confiscation Act. This law, written by Senator Lyman Trumbull (R-IL), declared that all slaves held by Confederate rebels “shall be forever free.” President Abraham Lincoln (R-IL) would cite this law in the provisional Emancipation Proclamation two months later.

“The Republican Party Freed The Slaves” | TexasSparkle | a Chron.com blog

You can't face the fact that all those racist confederate conservatives joined the Republican Party in the 1960's. That's why that party is now 90% white.

All those "successes" came from liberals that are no longer a part of that dirty political party. Today's Republicans are known for hating black, gays, Muslims, teachers, the poor and, well, the list is endless.

But I like the fact you point out good things liberals have done for this nation. Thanks.

Why are Democrats so proud to have blacks in their party, have you seen blacks STD, School dropouts and prison rates?

Jillian is not rational when it come to the policies of the current government of Israel

that's funny considering that you denied facts on that subject even when provided with link after link after link correcting your false statements.

i'm quite rational on the subject. unlike you.

you know, if you notice, you have people on both left and right telling you that you're embarrassing.

perhaps not everyone is wrong.

just saying.

p.s. i don't hate you. you would have to matter for me to feel that strong an emotion.

TruthMocker and Rdweeb, along with TeaPartySamuri, are perfect examples of why America is in such a mess. They care more about sticks to beat up those they disagree with than any rational, logical discussion. They lack the intellect to calmly consider all the facts and consider solutions.... so they lie. Such is life.

Why are Democrats so proud to have blacks in their party, have you seen blacks STD, School dropouts and prison rates?

Tank, fuck off. There's a good boy. Go play in your sandbox. Take your little sister, TruthMocker, and baby brother, Rdweeb, with you.

Forum List

Back