Truth Mean Anything to the Left?

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"

Truth is it, LGS? Okie doke, what did Obama say, truthfully? Quote him, verbatim.

Truth?

Where is PC going to show that President Obama claimed that AlQaeda has been destroyed?

Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda “Defeat” Claim
by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 24, 2012, 9:43 AM
President Obama appears to be backing away from his often-stated claim – a cornerstone of his 2012 campaign – that “al Qaeda is on the path to defeat.”
Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda ?Defeat? Claim | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Let me guess, old timer....you need to see it in Obama's own handwriting.

My God...She just doubles down on lying

Must be taught at Columbia University. When caught in a lie....just repeat it

November 5, 2012
obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

2. "Algeria has begun a second military operation to rescue some 30 foreign hostages still captive by al-Qaeda-affiliated group at a gas facility in the country's southeast.

The second round of rescue efforts on Friday come as Algerian state media reported that more than 650 hostages had been freed as part of the army operation.

The state-run APS news agency said 573 of those freed were Algerians. Another 100 were among the 132 foreign workers captured at the In Amenas facility.

The Masked Brigade, an armed group who took hundreds hostage at the In Amenas facility, said on Friday that they would trade captives from the United States for the release of two fighters jailed in the United States.

A spokesman for the group named the two fighters as Aafia Siddiqui, from Pakistan, and Omar Abdel-Rahman, an Egyptian referred to as the "blind sheikh"."
Algeria launches second rescue effort - Africa - Al Jazeera English

So......you sorry you voted for Milli Vanilli?

Barack Obama is going to go down in history as an idiot who had the unprecedented good fortune to be surrounded by enemies more stupid than he.

The people who adore Obama must have their eyes opened, but they never will when there are so many people like you obliterating your integrity and credibility so cheaply.

Your powder is no longer dry. It is soaked in piss, and buried under a mountain of bullshit.

Last edited:

Oh goody, another thread in which partisan ideologues have convinced themselves that they have a vice-like grip on "The Truth"!

COVER UP!

shit-storm.gif

DA TROOF!

DA TROOOOOOOOOF!

Your post is so backward, one would have to be dyslexic to understand it.

"Oh goody, another thread in which partisan ideologues have convinced themselves that they have a vice-like grip on "The Truth""

No, you dim-wit.....the OP proves that Obama posited that he had destroyed al Qaeda....and morons voted for the concept.

Evidence proves it was simply another lie based on more foreign policy failures.

Clearly, you are one of the infamous "Low Information Voters."

You're blinded by your simplistic ideology.

That's okay, no law against that.

Mega dittos! DA TROOOOOOF!

Germany was defeated in WWI which ended the war in 1917.

Geez, then Germany attacked Poland in 1939 starting WWII.
Defeated or destroyed.
Seems political chic really needs to know the meaning of words.

QUOTE=PoliticalChic;6676236]
Truth?

Where is PC going to show that President Obama claimed that AlQaeda has been destroyed?

President Obama appears to be backing away from his often-stated claim – a cornerstone of his 2012 campaign – that “al Qaeda is on the path to defeat.”
Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda ?Defeat? Claim | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Let me guess, old timer....you need to see it in Obama's own handwriting.[/QUOTE]

November 5, 2012

2. "Algeria has begun a second military operation to rescue some 30 foreign hostages still captive by al-Qaeda-affiliated group at a gas facility in the country's southeast.

The second round of rescue efforts on Friday come as Algerian state media reported that more than 650 hostages had been freed as part of the army operation.

The state-run APS news agency said 573 of those freed were Algerians. Another 100 were among the 132 foreign workers captured at the In Amenas facility.

The Masked Brigade, an armed group who took hundreds hostage at the In Amenas facility, said on Friday that they would trade captives from the United States for the release of two fighters jailed in the United States.

A spokesman for the group named the two fighters as Aafia Siddiqui, from Pakistan, and Omar Abdel-Rahman, an Egyptian referred to as the "blind sheikh"."
Algeria launches second rescue effort - Africa - Al Jazeera English

So......you sorry you voted for Milli Vanilli?

Speaking of truth, where is the evidence "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"?

How unsurprising it would be if this topic was ironically based on a lie.

How unsurprising it would be if your SAT grade only had three digits....

"Obama’s Dangerous Fantasy of Al-Qaeda Defeated
This raises questions about whether the president is preparing to abandon the last elements of any U.S. resistance to jihad in any form."
PJ Media » Obama?s Dangerous Fantasy of Al-Qaeda Defeated

Defeated or destroyed.

Truth?

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?

English comprehension problems or you just don't read your own links?"

November 5, 2012

No, here's the truth, from October of last year:

Washington: US President Barack Obama has conceded that Al Qaeda is still active, despite the fact that its top leadership has been decimated in the last few years.

"It's true that Al Qaeda is still active, at least sort of remnants of it are staging in other parts of North Africa and the Middle East...."

and

Earlier in the day, his spokesman said that Al Qaeda remains the number one enemy of the US, even as strength of this terrorist organisation has been considerably weakened and many of its top leadership killed.

"Al Qaeda remains our number one enemy and our number one foe. That is why we focus so much of our attention on Al Qaeda and its affiliates, because the struggle against Al Qaeda continues, and the (US) President has been focused on it since the day he took office," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters.

Al Qaeda still active, says Barack Obama | NDTV.com

As you see, once again PoliticalChic has no idea what she's talking about. She should be a good girl, and shut up.

Defeated or destroyed.

Truth?

Always a plus to query if the Left can handle the truth right before a patent distortion of what the President's ad said, and I quote, "...al Qaeda is on the path to defeat."

You rightie koolaid-drinking functional retards wouldn't know the truth if it was giving you head.

PC, here are some suggested web sites NOT to blindly trust any more:

Sodahead

Fox News

Daily Caller

The Blaze

Drudge

You may be smirking over the fact I am not listing any left wing partisan sites.

That's because I don't have to. I already know you don't trust them. You are halfway there.

Truth?

So you admit you lied. He did not say AQ was destroyed. Never did.

This topic not only makes you a liar, but also a hypocrite. You actually had the gall to invent a lie to make a point about other people being liars!

In the contest to be DH......designated half-wit....you take the prize.

Now, watch me eviscerate you,.....

How about I demonstrate my greater facility with the English language than you?

Actually…..kind of a low bar necessary, you being a certifiable moron.

From thesaurus, “destroy”

abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, blotout, bump off, butcher, chill*, cool*,decapitate, defeat, destroy, dispatch, do in,drub, dust off, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate,execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, garotte,guillotine, hang, hit*, knife, knock off, liquidate,lynch, mangle, mar, massacre, misuse, off*, putaway, rub out, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay,smother, snuff, spoil, strangle, take a life, takefor a ride, take out*, thrash*, waste*
Destroy Synonyms, Destroy Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Really defines you as a malevolent moron, doesn't it?
Should have read some books, huh?

Did you know that botulinum toxin type A (BTX-A) is useful to control your drooling, crossed eyes, and sweaty palms?

Just tryin’ to be helpful.

I looked all over for it earlier on the intenets and found no such quote either.

Go Get The Quote you claim exsists

So you admit you lied. He did not say AQ was destroyed. Never did.

This topic not only makes you a liar, but also a hypocrite. You actually had the gall to invent a lie to make a point about other people being liars!

In the contest to be DH......designated half-wit....you take the prize.

Now, watch me eviscerate you,.....

How about I demonstrate my greater facility with the English language than you?

Actually…..kind of a low bar necessary, you being a certifiable moron.

From thesaurus, “destroy”

abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, blotout, bump off, butcher, chill*, cool*,decapitate, defeat, destroy, dispatch, do in,drub, dust off, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate,execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, garotte,guillotine, hang, hit*, knife, knock off, liquidate,lynch, mangle, mar, massacre, misuse, off*, putaway, rub out, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay,smother, snuff, spoil, strangle, take a life, takefor a ride, take out*, thrash*, waste*
Destroy Synonyms, Destroy Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Really defines you as a malevolent moron, doesn't it?
Should have read some books, huh?

Did you know that botulinum toxin type A (BTX-A) is useful to control your drooling, crossed eyes, and sweaty palms?

Just tryin’ to be helpful.

"on their way to"

= / =

"are"

Forum List

Back