Truth Mean Anything to the Left?

Truth?

Where is PC going to show that President Obama claimed that AlQaeda has been destroyed?

Oh goody, another thread in which partisan ideologues have convinced themselves that they have a vice-like grip on "The Truth"!

COVER UP!

shit-storm.gif

DA TROOF!

DA TROOOOOOOOOF!

Your post is so backward, one would have to be dyslexic to understand it.

"Oh goody, another thread in which partisan ideologues have convinced themselves that they have a vice-like grip on "The Truth""

No, you dim-wit.....the OP proves that Obama posited that he had destroyed al Qaeda....and morons voted for the concept.

Evidence proves it was simply another lie based on more foreign policy failures.

Clearly, you are one of the infamous "Low Information Voters."

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"
November 5, 2012
obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

2. "Algeria has begun a second military operation to rescue some 30 foreign hostages still captive by al-Qaeda-affiliated group at a gas facility in the country's southeast.

The second round of rescue efforts on Friday come as Algerian state media reported that more than 650 hostages had been freed as part of the army operation.

The state-run APS news agency said 573 of those freed were Algerians. Another 100 were among the 132 foreign workers captured at the In Amenas facility.

The Masked Brigade, an armed group who took hundreds hostage at the In Amenas facility, said on Friday that they would trade captives from the United States for the release of two fighters jailed in the United States.

A spokesman for the group named the two fighters as Aafia Siddiqui, from Pakistan, and Omar Abdel-Rahman, an Egyptian referred to as the "blind sheikh"."
Algeria launches second rescue effort - Africa - Al Jazeera English

So......you sorry you voted for Milli Vanilli?

Speaking of truth, where is the evidence "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"?

How unsurprising it would be if this topic was ironically based on a lie.

When PolitiChic creates this fringe-white circle jerks with her at the center, does she ever get some on her face?

You are truly a disgusting creature.

In the race to the bottom, you have no competition.

There is a cure:
How about you get seat belts made of piano wire.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/18/white-house-view-on-al-qaeda-unchanged/
"I made some commitments four years ago. I told you I would end the war in Iraq and we did it. I said we'd end the war in Afghanistan, we are. I said we'd refocus on the terrorists who actually attacked us on 9/11 and we have. And today a new tower rises above the new York skyline and al Qaeda is on the path to defeat and Osama bin Laden is dead," Obama said at a campaign rally in Manchester, New Hampshire.

On the path to defeat.

Not "destroyed".

I think we can all clearly see who the liars are now.

Last edited:
no kidding. a circle jerk could never "end" on such a shrill and vile person.

Truth?

Where is PC going to show that President Obama claimed that AlQaeda has been destroyed?

Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda “Defeat” Claim
by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 24, 2012, 9:43 AM
President Obama appears to be backing away from his often-stated claim – a cornerstone of his 2012 campaign – that “al Qaeda is on the path to defeat.”
Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda ?Defeat? Claim | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Let me guess, old timer....you need to see it in Obama's own handwriting.

Truth?

Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda “Defeat” Claim
by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 24, 2012, 9:43 AM
President Obama appears to be backing away from his often-stated claim – a cornerstone of his 2012 campaign – that “al Qaeda is on the path to defeat.”
Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda ?Defeat? Claim | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Let me guess, old timer....you need to see it in Obama's own handwriting.

So you admit you lied. He did not say AQ was destroyed. Never did.

This topic not only makes you a liar, but also a hypocrite. You actually had the gall to invent a lie to make a point about other people being liars!

Last edited:
Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

= / =

on their way to defeat

Thread premise fail. Back away.

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"
November 5, 2012
obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

2. "Algeria has begun a second military operation to rescue some 30 foreign hostages still captive by al-Qaeda-affiliated group at a gas facility in the country's southeast.

The second round of rescue efforts on Friday come as Algerian state media reported that more than 650 hostages had been freed as part of the army operation.

The state-run APS news agency said 573 of those freed were Algerians. Another 100 were among the 132 foreign workers captured at the In Amenas facility.

The Masked Brigade, an armed group who took hundreds hostage at the In Amenas facility, said on Friday that they would trade captives from the United States for the release of two fighters jailed in the United States.

A spokesman for the group named the two fighters as Aafia Siddiqui, from Pakistan, and Omar Abdel-Rahman, an Egyptian referred to as the "blind sheikh"."
Algeria launches second rescue effort - Africa - Al Jazeera English

So......you sorry you voted for Milli Vanilli?

Nope. I'll use a quote from a book I read many years ago...."I have never denied that truth has a value, the fool pays homage to it, while the wise man twists it to his own advantage".

Walpurgis III-Mike Resnick.

OP? Means EVERYTHING, twit. As opposed to Pub dupes' BS alternate univrse. (Racist? Hater? Bought off?) RW brainwashed idiocy, Prof. Rushbeck.

See sig pp3 for short list of Pub lies that silly dupes believe.

After 6 years of message boards, haven't heard one Dem lie. One Dem lie, shyttehead? Obama NEVER said Al Qaeda was destroyed, no matter how many times your favorite charlatan demagogue repeats it, chump of the greedy rich.

Last edited:
Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

= / =

on their way to defeat

Thread premise fail. Back away.

Yep. Once again a piss drinker fails to fact check a claim before blindly copying and pasting. Hoist by her own petard! That's GOTTA hurt!!!

Inventing a lie to say someone else lied who didn't. Does not get more hypocritical than that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back