Truth Mean Anything to the Left?

Where are you fools......brushing up on your English????

Oh.....getting your apologies ready....good idea.

From thesaurus, “destroy”

abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, blotout, bump off, butcher, chill*, cool*,decapitate, defeat, destroy, dispatch, do in,drub, dust off, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate,execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, garotte,guillotine, hang, hit*, knife, knock off, liquidate,lynch, mangle, mar, massacre, misuse, off*, putaway, rub out, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay,smother, snuff, spoil, strangle, take a life, takefor a ride, take out*, thrash*, waste*
Destroy Synonyms, Destroy Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

OH...you're looking up 'synonymous'.....

What were you mumbling?

"Curses....foiled again!'

Yup.

Al Qaeda is "on the road to defeat", but thanks to BOOOOOSH!!! islamists are EVERYWHERE lol, especially in a time of the Great Booosh Recession, when well financed (by oil) groups give the disgruntled a way out of poverty (same reason for much of the Arab Spring)- Much like all the militarism, fascism in the LAST Pub World depression...

So stop screwing with the recovery, shytteheads lol.

Idiotic Bush "crusade" caused Islamist explosion. Great job...

Ignoring myriad warnings about 9/11, calling Alqaeda a muslim world rather than a criminal problem, allowing OBL to escape, then ignoring the Taliban to attack an irrelevant secular Iraq...BRILLIANT!! Even worse than allowing Wall ST and lenders to wreck the world.

Now 4 years of mindless Pub obstruction and BS propaganda blaming Obama for all the ills of the world. Absolute stupidity and hate now coming back to kill the GOP for years to come. Sic semper demagogues....

Jeebus the greedy powermad GOP and its dupes SUQ...a catastrophe oh since Lincoln. Ike was an Indie.

Last edited:

abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, blotout, bump off, butcher, chill*, cool*,decapitate, defeat, destroy, dispatch, do in,drub, dust off, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate,execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, garotte,guillotine, hang, hit*, knife, knock off, liquidate,lynch, mangle, mar, massacre, misuse, off*, putaway, rub out, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay,smother, snuff, spoil, strangle, take a life, takefor a ride, take out*, thrash*, waste*

What were you mumbling?

Yup.

Wow........PC has a Thesaurus!

Now look up "path"

What were you mumbling?

Yup.

Wow........PC has a Thesaurus!

Now look up "path"

That's not an apology.....

....try again.

Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda “Defeat” Claim
by KEITH KOFFLER on DECEMBER 24, 2012, 9:43 AM
President Obama appears to be backing away from his often-stated claim – a cornerstone of his 2012 campaign – that “al Qaeda is on the path to defeat.”
Obama Backs Away From al Qaeda ?Defeat? Claim | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Let me guess, old timer....you need to see it in Obama's own handwriting.

So you admit you lied. He did not say AQ was destroyed. Never did.

This topic not only makes you a liar, but also a hypocrite. You actually had the gall to invent a lie to make a point about other people being liars!

In the contest to be DH......designated half-wit....you take the prize.

Now, watch me eviscerate you,.....

How about I demonstrate my greater facility with the English language than you?

Actually…..kind of a low bar necessary, you being a certifiable moron.

Really defines you as a malevolent moron, doesn't it?
Should have read some books, huh?

Did you know that botulinum toxin type A (BTX-A) is useful to control your drooling, crossed eyes, and sweaty palms?

Just tryin’ to be helpful.

So according to you I could also say "Obama elecrocuted Al Qaeda.", "Obama took Al Qaeda for a ride." and these would also be correct?:eusa_eh:

Where are you fools......brushing up on your English????

Oh.....getting your apologies ready....good idea.

When caught in a lie.....Declare victory!

Does Truth mean anything to Political Chic?

The lie here, of course, was yours.

Being generous to a fault, I'll forgive you after your apology.

This topic not only makes you a liar, but also a hypocrite. You actually had the gall to invent a lie to make a point about other people being liars!

Did you know that botulinum toxin type A (BTX-A) is useful to control your drooling, crossed eyes, and sweaty palms?

So according to you I could also say "Obama elecrocuted Al Qaeda.", "Obama took Al Qaeda for a ride." and these would also be correct?:eusa_eh:

This thread is only for English speakers.

Sorry, you're out.

"on their way to"

= / =

"are"

In your case I don't expect an apology....

...you're just far too much of a bottom feeder.

PC, here are some suggested web sites NOT to blindly trust any more:

Sodahead

Fox News

Daily Caller

The Blaze

Drudge

You may be smirking over the fact I am not listing any left wing partisan sites.

That's because I don't have to. I already know you don't trust them. You are halfway there.

Like Cagney....I just squashed a grapefruit in your face, didn't I, Boooooooyyyyyyeeeee!

I love this.

This thread is only for English speakers.

Sorry, you're out.

What does "on the path to" mean in English? Not the Righty Retard to English Dictionary ('already there'), but real English.

Whadaya think?

Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"

:lol: You keep telling a lie often enough....conservatives will accept it as the truth

Forum List

Back