Truth Matters!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kripa, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Kripa

Kripa From the desk of Kripa

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What would any honest American want?- my friend posed a question in his write up about "What has happened to the first Amendment?" He gives a choice between jobs and unemployment. An honest American would want is the truth from a leader who wants to be the President of USA. Everything else is secondary as it lays bare the values one holds in his core belief. Speaking the truth is a value all Americans view as the most important as it gives them the inner strength to teach their children to take responsibility and face the consequences, even in dire circumstances. Our character gets molded when the society as a whole repeat in all walks of life to speak the truth, starting with our parents and reinforced by teachers to coaches to mentors and when the child becomes an adult, it is the character shaped by truth that helps to navigate through life and when everything is lost, still the person can walk with his/her head held high and earn the respect of the society. The person understands that everything that has been lost can be earned back but not the character. It is the character that gives him/her a voice to be heard because the words become powerful as it contains the unvarnished truth, it is the character that gives him/her a second chance when he/she stumbles, it is the character of the person that becomes an inspiration for the future generations even after he/she is long gone. Truth hurts but still it is the truth that will set him/her free. Life with all its richness will be poorer if the riches one gained was due to distorting or not standing up for the truth. Giving away to charities in the name of God a percentage of one's income will not in any way wash the sins as Truth which He(the Almighty) spoke and as a result sustained the wrath of those who crucified Him was not found in his deeds and the charity makes a mockery of pain and suffering He willfully endured to live up to his Father's expectations. So truth matters!

2. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,403
    Lmao.....

truth matters....

you will lean all about liesmatters....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,403
    Sorry...i know it was your first post....

but *cough* truthmatters whom i call liesmatters.... is one of our resident hacks.... who spews nothing but lies and fabrications......

welcome to the usmb.

4. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    Just take a look at my sig.

5. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    When I saw this post, I thought it was a miss placed Flame of our Resident retarded left wing Lemming Truthmatters. She has perhaps the most Ironic Name on this Board as she rarely uses Truth in her Arguments.

That said, I will say this. Both Romney and Obama have been dishonest through out this campaign. But ask yourself this, If you were running for president and the other guy was attacking you with dishonest Ads would you not be tempted to play the same game? Especially when the experts tell you if you don't you can't win?

So I don't blame either side for it, I blame the system.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  6. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,589
    Dupes don't seem to care about truth. TM is A-ok....

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like:

O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Pubs kill the nonrich, see sig pp1. Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.

So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education.

or "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3.

7. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,921
    lAIR!!

8. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,589
    zzzzzzzz

9. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    They will learn soon enough about Truth DOESN'T matter .. But right now she is up Obama's ass . Well , I think she is she may poke her head out now and then LOL

10. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,974
    Truthmatters is a great American patriot. I salute her!