Truth about Impeaching Trump

I can't wait to hear the nicknames he comes up with for his idiotic Democrat opponents, during the debates. That's sure to he hilarious.
A perfect example of the world shaking ISSUES that are important to the STUPID!!!!!

The Democrats can talk about impeachment all they like the House can even start impeachment proceedings if they wish it will go nowhere in the Senate there is no way they could get a two thirds vote to remove Trump from office.

The Democrats can talk about impeachment all they like the House can even start impeachment proceedings if they wish it will go nowhere in the Senate there is no way they could get a two thirds vote to remove Trump from office.

Will enough Ds get onboard to pass such a resolution in the house? Seriously, even Mad Maxine might bail on something that stupid.

Aunt Hilda is a new one on me. Hillary, Loretta Lynch and many others are in deep trouble but Hilda doesn't ring any bells for me.

I wonder what the libtards are going to do after the loose the 2020 election. I can’t wait. Trump will stand tall and abuse them for four more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The left tried to undo Bush43s 1st election too.

After Lunch went down in a blaze they backed off some.

You gotta wonder with the DUMS....when is it time to throw in the towel what with the perpetual losing. Two straight years of consistent l0sinG. Even the most resilient folks....my God....the misery level!:eek-52::eek-52:

You gotta wonder with the DUMS....when is it time to throw in the towel what with the perpetual losing. Two straight years of consistent l0sinG. Even the most resilient folks....my God....the misery level!:eek-52::eek-52:

The real threat is the loss of tax base and that could lead to the FOP rolling over on the entire D state government.

Will enough Ds get onboard to pass such a resolution in the house? Seriously, even Mad Maxine might bail on something that stupid.
You wouldn't think so but with this group you can't rule anything out.

We`ll teach Deplorables what the difference is between Loose and Lose.

Wow, we taught you the difference between Reality and your delusions of grandeur, but it looks like that lesson still hasnt taken, but dont worry, we'll teach you better in 2020 when you lose the House, GOP gains more Senators and Trump is re-elected in a landslide.

Most Americans in every state reject Identity Politics, you Marxist losers.

You`re not standing tall. The whole world knows you`re an asshole and they`re staying away.
https://www.businessfwd.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Issue-Brief-Tourism.pdf

Oh noes! Some Corporate Media mouthpiece is putting out a 'survey' on what the world thinks of Trump.

What real American gives a fuck? The foreign state controlled medias have never liked the American people.
We are too uppity for them as well as our own home grown Marxist retreads.

Lol....Piers Morgan, hardly a Trump guy, was just on FOX and said if the DUMS go impeachment route, "I guarantee four more years of President Trump!"

Yuk....yuk.....

Go....go!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

the Dims should spend the next two years impeaching Trump and reminding the American people every day why it was a mistake to give the House to Piglosi and her minions.

The GOP should not underestimate the power and bribery potential of the Corporate Crony cucks in the Senate.

The GOP should not underestimate the power and bribery potential of the Corporate Crony cucks in the Senate.

Does anyone believe that Romney would NOT vote to convict?

#1) Pres.Trump hasn't done anything that he could be Impeached for.

#2) The rhetoric about Impeachment is mainly coming from wannabe 2020 Democrat candidates pandering to their gullible base for future votes.

#3) The liberal media loons think if they talk about Impeachment 24/7 they can somehow magically make it happen. ... :cuckoo:
4) The Dems don’t have the balls to impeach.

somehow a trump supporter calling others gullible is beyond me....what could be a better example of gullible than trump supporters believing all trumps lies...please sand ****** please....

#1) Pres.Trump hasn't done anything that he could be Impeached for.

#2) The rhetoric about Impeachment is mainly coming from wannabe 2020 Democrat candidates pandering to their gullible base for future votes.

#3) The liberal media loons think if they talk about Impeachment 24/7 they can somehow magically make it happen. ... :cuckoo:
4) The Dems don’t have the balls to impeach.
5) But the Dims dont have the brains to not impeach also.

somehow a trump supporter calling others gullible is beyond me....what could be a better example of gullible than trump supporters believing all trumps lies...please sand ****** please....
d326cbb12a190316c1cf62e309db5ff4-donald-trump-liberal-logic-funny.jpg

gul·li·ble
/ˈɡələb(ə)l/

adjective

• 1.easily persuaded to believe something; credulous:"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"

seems only one of us knowing the true meaning of gullible...

Forum List

Back