Truth about Impeaching Trump

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
#1) Pres.Trump hasn't done anything that he could be Impeached for.

#2) The rhetoric about Impeachment is mainly coming from wannabe 2020 Democrat candidates pandering to their gullible base for future votes.

#3) The liberal media loons think if they talk about Impeachment 24/7 they can somehow magically make it happen. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I wonder what the libtards are going to do after the loose the 2020 election. I can’t wait. Trump will stand tall and abuse them for four more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what the libtards are going to do after the loose the 2020 election. I can’t wait. Trump will stand tall and abuse them for four more years.

I can't wait to hear the nicknames he comes up with for his idiotic Democrat opponents, during the debates. That's sure to he hilarious.

The Ds have no credible evidence of an impeachable offense. More importantly they do not have sufficient votes in either house of congress to get traction on this issue. Go Ds Go!

I can't wait to hear the nicknames he comes up with for his idiotic Democrat opponents, during the debates. That's sure to he hilarious.

He will have at least 20 of them to abuse. Should be funny

I am seriously looking forward to hearing more of Trumps creative rebranding of his opponents, especially That Gubernator from Ohio, K-bitch.

There's going to be a long bloody primary
We're talking Roman Arena here.

Jo

IF they hold the House in 2020 (unlikely), they will impeach Trump.

We`ll teach Deplorables what the difference is between Loose and Lose. You`re not standing tall. The whole world knows you`re an asshole and they`re staying away.
https://www.businessfwd.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Issue-Brief-Tourism.pdf
Wow! An African with enough knowledge to be dangerous!

IF they hold the House in 2020 (unlikely), they will impeach Trump.

Paul Ryan and his DNC operative wife set up the 2018 house turnover. Ryan neglected the 45 retiring Gop's and in some cases denied funds to aspiring GOP candidates. He's been in on the impeachment scheme right along.
His Job was to deliver the house and he did well.

Jo

We`ll teach Deplorables what the difference is between Loose and Lose. You`re not standing tall. The whole world knows you`re an asshole and they`re staying away.

Teach yourselves how to tell the truth. Say what you want but you libtards are getting spanked again. Snowflake punk

Teach yourselves how to tell the truth. Say what you want but you libtards are getting spanked again. Snowflake punk

Actually the economic reports out today indicate the Ds are in much bigger trouble than:

Trying to revive a dead witch hunt

A circular firing squad competing for the D nomination

A fracturing in both D caucuses of congress.

The housing report indicates that high SALT states have already started the implosion of their tax base. The data indicates that low SALT states are having bidding wars over what properties to buy in order to hold them for the expected massive internal capital flight. Today's data has not yet reached the point of proof but has reached the point of being the right way to bet.

The D donor base is not just being blown in the upcoming primaries but many donors like silicon valley are in worldwide regulatory trouble. And Hollywood with the college scandal. Black and Hispanic citizens are getting sick and tired of being taken for granted by the Ds. The Ds are setting themselves up for total failure.

Lol....Piers Morgan, hardly a Trump guy, was just on FOX and said if the DUMS go impeachment route, "I guarantee four more years of President Trump!"

Yuk....yuk.....

Go....go!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The Dums are done already. There’ll be 4 more years of Trump and I love it.

Actually the economic reports out today indicate the Ds are in much bigger trouble than:

Trying to revive a dead witch hunt

A circular firing squad competing for the D nomination

A fracturing in both D caucuses of congress.

The housing report indicates that high SALT states have already started the implosion of their tax base. The data indicates that low SALT states are having bidding wars over what properties to buy in order to hold them for the expected massive internal capital flight. Today's data has not yet reached the point of proof but has reached the point of being the right way to bet.

The D donor base is not just being blown in the upcoming primaries but many donors like silicon valley are in worldwide regulatory trouble. And Hollywood with the college scandal. Black and Hispanic citizens are getting sick and tired of being taken for granted by the Ds. The Ds are setting themselves up for total failure.

I’m really enjoying this.

#1) Pres.Trump hasn't done anything that he could be Impeached for.

#2) The rhetoric about Impeachment is mainly coming from wannabe 2020 Democrat candidates pandering to their gullible base for future votes.

#3) The liberal media loons think if they talk about Impeachment 24/7 they can somehow magically make it happen. ... :cuckoo:
None of that is the "truth," but you knew that already.

Forum List

Back