Trump's war on voter fraud

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
In 2016 political analysts and pollsters overwhelmingly predicted that Donald Trump would lose the presidential election. He won. Not only did he win, his party won too. The Republicans opened up such a huge can of whoop ass on the Democrats at the state level that the vast majority state governments are now controlled by Republicans.

The 2016 election was such a huge win for the Republicans that Democrats across America were bawling like little kids who just saw their puppy get run over by a locomotive.

After taking office Trump quickly convened a bipartisan panel to investigate voter fraud in the election. Because of the massive amount of money at stake, all reasonably intelligent Americans know that voter fraud occurs in our elections, however, it is very difficult to estimate how many votes are fraudulent without a thorough investigation of the matter.

The 306-232 electoral vote belies what a competitive race we actually had in 2016. Trump won by razor-thin margins in a few key swing states. Had they swung the other way, Clinton would have won the election. That's why it is very suspicious that so many Democrats viciously opposed rather than eagerly supported an investigation that may have shown that Trump's election was illegitimate. They lost, so they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by a voter fraud investigation. What do they fear?

After that investigation went as far as it could due to Democrat stonewalling, the president referred it to the Department of Homeland Security. IMO, the media in America has negligently failed to acknowledge what an amazingly historical action Trump has taken. No other president in American history has ever opened an investigation regarding an election that they won.

Actually, Trump's selfless actions may be unprecedented in the known history of the world. Can any of my fellow history buffs out there think of some other country's leader who challenged the veracity of their own election?

Because his fragile ego couldn't stomach the fact he lost the popular vote?
That doesn't explain why the Democrats wouldn't sharpen up their axe and take a swing when Trump stretched out his neck and laid it on the chopping block for them.

They had a chance to fully cooperate and prove that there was more fraudulent votes for Trump than Clinton. Who do you think received more fraudulent votes, and why?

Last edited:

Ironic thread title is ironic. This is the klown who still babbles incoherently about "three million illegals voted". And then paid out 25 million bucks to make a fraud case go away before the Electrical College could meet.

He's in no way qualified to even pronounce "voter fraud".

What do they fear?
I don't think Democrats fear an investigation into voter fraud. I think they see it as largely an asked-and-answered matter, thus a waste of resources that serves no pragmatic election/voting integrity end whatsoever.
  1. Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, in response to Trump’s tweet, tweeted: “We conducted a review 4 years ago in Ohio & already have a statewide review of 2016 election underway. Easy to vote, hard to cheat #Ohio
  2. Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, in a statement, said: “Louisiana did not have any widespread irregularities or allegations of fraud during the 2016 Presidential Election Cycle.”
  3. California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, a Democrat, released a series of tweets condemning Trump’s fraud allegations:
    • Jan 23: “Trump continues to falsely allege millions of fraudulent votes. Still no proof. Not an #alternativefact, just a #lie. #DefendDemocracy”
    • Jan 24: “#Trump is dangerously attacking the legitimacy of free and fair elections and taking a jackhammer to the foundation of our democracy.”
    • Jan 25: “@RealDonaldTrump should investigate Russian interference in our elections, not fake claims of voter fraud intended to suppress voting rights”
  4. New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver, a Democrat, said that the “allegations are simply not true” and that she was “extremely concerned that President Trump is pushing these voter fraud lies to justify future efforts making it harder to vote.”
  5. Dean Logan, the Los Angeles County voter registrar, when asked about non-citizens trying to vote, said: “I’ve never seen any incident of that… there are severe penalties. It’s a felony.”
  6. Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams, a Republican, in a statement, said: “Voter fraud is rare…”
  7. Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, a Republican, said: “We don’t have [voter fraud]... We think we do it right.”
  8. Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske, a Republican, said: “There is no evidence of voters illegally casting ballots at the most recent election in Nevada...”
  9. Rhode Island Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea, a Democrat, said: “It is outrageous that the President continues to make unsubstantiated claims about alleged widespread voter fraud.”
  10. Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman, a Republican, said: “…as I stated when [Trump] raised this issue last fall, I am confident the election system in Washington state is secure and prevents illegal voting.”
  11. Oregon Secretary of State Dennis Richardson, a Republican, wrote in a letter to Trump: “I'm pleased to report that in Oregon we have reviewed the processes and we are confident that voter fraud in last November's election did not occur in Oregon.” He also encouraged Trump to “return full authority over elections to the states.”
  12. Former West Virginia Secretary of State Natalie Tennant, a Democrat, tweeted: “there has been no evidence of millions of illegal votes.”
  13. Connecticut Secretary of State Denise Merrill, a Democrat, said: “To claim, without a shred of evidence, that millions of ‘illegal votes’ were cast does nothing but undermine people’s confidence in democracy...”
  14. Former Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander, a Democrat, called Trump’s claim “a lie” and said “there is absolutely no reason” to think that fraud occurred in the most recent election.
  15. Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, a Democrat, described voter fraud as “part of a national script” Republicans use to “make it harder for people to vote.”
  16. Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican, said: “I know of no widespread voter fraud...”
  17. Vermont Secretary of State Jim Condos, a Democrat, in a statement: “...unsubstantiated voter fraud claims undermine our democracy and disparage the hundreds of thousands of hard-working election officials across our great nation.”
  18. Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, a Democrat, said: “President Trump’s assertion that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 election is completely unsubstantiated...”
  19. Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon, a Democrat, called the claims “false and irresponsible” and expressed concern that the comments “could have the dangerous effect of undermining confidence in the electoral system.”
  20. Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan, a Republican, said her office “can say with… confidence that we didn’t have widespread voter fraud in Arizona.”
  21. Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin, a Democrat, said that the allegations were “outrageous lies.”
  22. Meredith Beatrice, a spokeswoman for Florida’s Secretary of State, said: “[We are] not aware of documented findings of illegal immigrants or non-citizens voting in Florida during the 2016 General Election. We have several safeguards in place to prevent elections fraud.”
  23. Wanda Murren, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State, in an email: “We have no evidence at all of voter fraud. There is no evidence that undocumented immigrants voted in November.”
  24. Nikki Charlson, Maryland State Board of Elections Deputy Administrator, said: “In Maryland we have had no coordinated effort to impact the outcome of the election...”
  25. Erv Switzer, Chairman of the Saint Louis Board of Elections Commissioners, said: “We had absolutely no indication there were any fraudulent votes cast on November 8th and no indication of any fraudulent votes cast in any general election for a number of years.”
  26. David Dove, chief of staff to Georgia’s Secretary of State, said: “We haven’t had illegal votes in Georgia...”
  27. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman wrote in a letter to Congress: “We did not receive a single substantiated claim of voter fraud… The lack of such complaints made directly to my office, as well as the absence of referrals from other agencies, leads me to conclude that voter fraud — the act of an ineligible individual casting a vote in an election—is a non-issue, at least in New York State.”
  28. The National Association of Secretaries of State, in a press release, stated: “We are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump… In the lead up to the November 2016 election, secretaries of state expressed their confidence in the systemic integrity of our election process as a bipartisan group, and they stand behind that statement today.”
  29. Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), in response to Trump’s claims that millions of individuals illegally voted, said: “I’ve seen no evidence to that effect. I’ve made that very, very clear...
  30. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said: “… I am begging the president, share with us the information you have about this or please stop saying it… As a matter of fact, I’d like you do more than stop saying it, I’d like you to come forward and say, ‘Having looked at it, I am confident the election was fair and accurate and people who voted voted legally.’ Cause if he doesn’t do that, this is going to undermine his ability to govern this country.” He added: “I would urge the president to knock this off; this is the greatest democracy on earth, we’re the leader of the free world, and people are going to start doubting you as a person if you keep making accusations against our electoral system without justification...”
  31. Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ), in response to Trump’s claims, said: “That doesn't do anybody any good. That doesn't help him. That doesn't help any of us...”
  32. Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said: “I don't see the evidence [of election fraud].”
  33. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) said: “There's no evidence of [voter fraud] and I think that those who allege that have to come up with some substantiation of the claim...”
  34. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, a Republican, said: “I have no evidence whatsoever, and I don't know that anyone does, that there were that many illegal people who voted…”
  35. Senator John Thune (R-SD), on the topic of voter fraud, said: “I haven't seen evidence to that effect.”
  36. Congressman Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Trump’s claim of mass voter fraud “undermines the idea of an election.”
  37. President of the New Hampshire Senate Chuck Morse, a Republican, said: “I have been assured by the secretary of state that our elections are good and clean.”
  38. Deputy House Majority Whip Tom Cole (R-OK), former Oklahoma Secretary of State, said: “[Voter fraud] doesn't occur on a scale vast enough to change the outcome of the presidential election. So this system broadly renders the opinion of the American people. It's done so consistently for literally hundreds of years — I think it will do it again in three weeks...”
  39. Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA), in a debate, said: “Our elections may not always be completely perfect, but they are legitimate, they have integrity and everyone needs to respect the outcome.”
  40. Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE), in a statement after the third presidential debate, said: “Talking about rigged elections with zero evidence is dangerous because it erodes trust without justification and kindles cynicism that undermines self-government.”
  41. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) office released a statement in October saying he is “confident” the election will be carried out fairly.
  42. Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, said the election system is “actually more secure than it’s ever been in our nation’s history.”
(Source)

What do they fear?
I don't think Democrats fear an investigation into voter fraud. I think they see it as largely an asked-and-answered matter, thus a waste of resources that serves no pragmatic election/voting integrity end whatsoever.
  1. Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, in response to Trump’s tweet, tweeted: “We conducted a review 4 years ago in Ohio & already have a statewide review of 2016 election underway. Easy to vote, hard to cheat #Ohio
  2. Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, in a statement, said: “Louisiana did not have any widespread irregularities or allegations of fraud during the 2016 Presidential Election Cycle.”
  3. California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, a Democrat, released a series of tweets condemning Trump’s fraud allegations:
    • Jan 23: “Trump continues to falsely allege millions of fraudulent votes. Still no proof. Not an #alternativefact, just a #lie. #DefendDemocracy”
    • Jan 24: “#Trump is dangerously attacking the legitimacy of free and fair elections and taking a jackhammer to the foundation of our democracy.”
    • Jan 25: “@RealDonaldTrump should investigate Russian interference in our elections, not fake claims of voter fraud intended to suppress voting rights”
  4. New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver, a Democrat, said that the “allegations are simply not true” and that she was “extremely concerned that President Trump is pushing these voter fraud lies to justify future efforts making it harder to vote.”
  5. Dean Logan, the Los Angeles County voter registrar, when asked about non-citizens trying to vote, said: “I’ve never seen any incident of that… there are severe penalties. It’s a felony.”
  6. Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams, a Republican, in a statement, said: “Voter fraud is rare…”
  7. Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, a Republican, said: “We don’t have [voter fraud]... We think we do it right.”
  8. Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske, a Republican, said: “There is no evidence of voters illegally casting ballots at the most recent election in Nevada...”
  9. Rhode Island Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea, a Democrat, said: “It is outrageous that the President continues to make unsubstantiated claims about alleged widespread voter fraud.”
  10. Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman, a Republican, said: “…as I stated when [Trump] raised this issue last fall, I am confident the election system in Washington state is secure and prevents illegal voting.”
  11. Oregon Secretary of State Dennis Richardson, a Republican, wrote in a letter to Trump: “I'm pleased to report that in Oregon we have reviewed the processes and we are confident that voter fraud in last November's election did not occur in Oregon.” He also encouraged Trump to “return full authority over elections to the states.”
  12. Former West Virginia Secretary of State Natalie Tennant, a Democrat, tweeted: “there has been no evidence of millions of illegal votes.”
  13. Connecticut Secretary of State Denise Merrill, a Democrat, said: “To claim, without a shred of evidence, that millions of ‘illegal votes’ were cast does nothing but undermine people’s confidence in democracy...”
  14. Former Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander, a Democrat, called Trump’s claim “a lie” and said “there is absolutely no reason” to think that fraud occurred in the most recent election.
  15. Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, a Democrat, described voter fraud as “part of a national script” Republicans use to “make it harder for people to vote.”
  16. Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican, said: “I know of no widespread voter fraud...”
  17. Vermont Secretary of State Jim Condos, a Democrat, in a statement: “...unsubstantiated voter fraud claims undermine our democracy and disparage the hundreds of thousands of hard-working election officials across our great nation.”
  18. Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, a Democrat, said: “President Trump’s assertion that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 election is completely unsubstantiated...”
  19. Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon, a Democrat, called the claims “false and irresponsible” and expressed concern that the comments “could have the dangerous effect of undermining confidence in the electoral system.”
  20. Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan, a Republican, said her office “can say with… confidence that we didn’t have widespread voter fraud in Arizona.”
  21. Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin, a Democrat, said that the allegations were “outrageous lies.”
  22. Meredith Beatrice, a spokeswoman for Florida’s Secretary of State, said: “[We are] not aware of documented findings of illegal immigrants or non-citizens voting in Florida during the 2016 General Election. We have several safeguards in place to prevent elections fraud.”
  23. Wanda Murren, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State, in an email: “We have no evidence at all of voter fraud. There is no evidence that undocumented immigrants voted in November.”
  24. Nikki Charlson, Maryland State Board of Elections Deputy Administrator, said: “In Maryland we have had no coordinated effort to impact the outcome of the election...”
  25. Erv Switzer, Chairman of the Saint Louis Board of Elections Commissioners, said: “We had absolutely no indication there were any fraudulent votes cast on November 8th and no indication of any fraudulent votes cast in any general election for a number of years.”
  26. David Dove, chief of staff to Georgia’s Secretary of State, said: “We haven’t had illegal votes in Georgia...”
  27. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman wrote in a letter to Congress: “We did not receive a single substantiated claim of voter fraud… The lack of such complaints made directly to my office, as well as the absence of referrals from other agencies, leads me to conclude that voter fraud — the act of an ineligible individual casting a vote in an election—is a non-issue, at least in New York State.”
  28. The National Association of Secretaries of State, in a press release, stated: “We are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump… In the lead up to the November 2016 election, secretaries of state expressed their confidence in the systemic integrity of our election process as a bipartisan group, and they stand behind that statement today.”
  29. Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), in response to Trump’s claims that millions of individuals illegally voted, said: “I’ve seen no evidence to that effect. I’ve made that very, very clear...
  30. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said: “… I am begging the president, share with us the information you have about this or please stop saying it… As a matter of fact, I’d like you do more than stop saying it, I’d like you to come forward and say, ‘Having looked at it, I am confident the election was fair and accurate and people who voted voted legally.’ Cause if he doesn’t do that, this is going to undermine his ability to govern this country.” He added: “I would urge the president to knock this off; this is the greatest democracy on earth, we’re the leader of the free world, and people are going to start doubting you as a person if you keep making accusations against our electoral system without justification...”
  31. Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ), in response to Trump’s claims, said: “That doesn't do anybody any good. That doesn't help him. That doesn't help any of us...”
  32. Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said: “I don't see the evidence [of election fraud].”
  33. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) said: “There's no evidence of [voter fraud] and I think that those who allege that have to come up with some substantiation of the claim...”
  34. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, a Republican, said: “I have no evidence whatsoever, and I don't know that anyone does, that there were that many illegal people who voted…”
  35. Senator John Thune (R-SD), on the topic of voter fraud, said: “I haven't seen evidence to that effect.”
  36. Congressman Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Trump’s claim of mass voter fraud “undermines the idea of an election.”
  37. President of the New Hampshire Senate Chuck Morse, a Republican, said: “I have been assured by the secretary of state that our elections are good and clean.”
  38. Deputy House Majority Whip Tom Cole (R-OK), former Oklahoma Secretary of State, said: “[Voter fraud] doesn't occur on a scale vast enough to change the outcome of the presidential election. So this system broadly renders the opinion of the American people. It's done so consistently for literally hundreds of years — I think it will do it again in three weeks...”
  39. Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA), in a debate, said: “Our elections may not always be completely perfect, but they are legitimate, they have integrity and everyone needs to respect the outcome.”
  40. Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE), in a statement after the third presidential debate, said: “Talking about rigged elections with zero evidence is dangerous because it erodes trust without justification and kindles cynicism that undermines self-government.”
  41. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) office released a statement in October saying he is “confident” the election will be carried out fairly.
  42. Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, said the election system is “actually more secure than it’s ever been in our nation’s history.”
(Source)
What do they fear?
(Source)
All of those people are elected officials. It is not surprising that they wouldn't want to challenge the veracity of the elections that put them in office. Before Trump, it is unheard of for an elected official to do that.

This proves that Trump puts America's interests first, even before his own interests.

Ironic thread title is ironic. This is the klown who still babbles incoherently about "three million illegals voted". And then paid out 25 million bucks to make a fraud case go away before the Electrical College could meet.

How many illegal aliens do you think voted?

I know leftists well enough to understand that they're extremely organized and don't mind breaking the rules to get what they want. In the city where I live, the voting places are always staffed by sassy black women, smug Hispanic ladies or pimple faced white girls with purple hair and facial piercings. Theres zero doubt in my mind that they bus people around to vote multiple times and don't care if they're illegal immigrants.

That doesn't explain why the Democrats wouldn't sharpen up their axe and take a swing when Trump stretched out his neck and laid it on the chopping block for them.

They had a chance to fully cooperate and prove that there was more fraudulent votes for Trump than Clinton. Who do you think received more fraudulent votes, and why?
Try facts for a change, rather than rightwing lies, bigotry, and misinformation.

Myth of Voter Fraud

Try facts for a change, rather than rightwing lies, bigotry, and misinformation.

Myth of Voter Fraud

Mexico requires an ID to vote in their elections.
Kenya requires an ID to Vote in their elections.
Is Mexico's Voter ID law anti-Latino and is Kenya's voter ID law anti-Black?
playing-the-race-card-poliiiitics-politics-1349036238.jpg

voting violations illegal-alien-i-vote-2.jpg

Exactly. Then he claimed he was doing a study of the supposed voter fraud. But he did no such study. None at all. Only a very few far, far right wing nut cases believe he did a study of voter fraud. And they are the far out nut cases who simply post con talking points and waste your time.

None, dummy. None.

“I find this request for the personal information of millions of Marylanders repugnant,” said Maryland Attorney General Brian E. Frosh in a statement. “It appears designed only to intimidate voters and to indulge President Trump’s fantasy that he won the popular vote. Repeating incessantly a false story of expansive voter fraud, and then creating a commission to rule that narrative, does not make it any more true.”

The Trump Administration can’t be trusted with the security of that much private data in one place.

The “why” is the same reason Republican governors refused as well.

Forum List

Back