Trump's Wall

What wall? The wall of illegals coming across our border?

Sunni Man= kafir loving mooselimb with no beard.
285 miles completed and counting... Trump has essentially doubled the length of the wall in 4 months

Any link to this fact? I'd like to read about it.

If he can get that structure up to 500 miles, he has a huge stat to present when he runs in 2020. An even better overheard shot via a helicopter for a campaign ad.
But where's the check from Messiko?
NOBODY said that except the tard brigade
Was trump lying when he said Messiko was going to pay for the wall? Because we haven't seen one peso yet.
Didn't you say you were moving to Canada if Trump won the election?

When the wall is completed, I’ll give him credit.

That said, Mexico did not end up footing the bill...
Mexico's tariffs have more than covered the cost of the wall. So I guess it all depends on how you think they paid for it..

That is not what he said, and prove that. Turns out the US taxpayers are paying for the wall.
So what? I'd rather pay for a wall now. Than billions more continually paying them to live here.

Have you noticed the media is strangely silent about the wall?

The answer to why is simple. ... :cool:

Pres.Trump is quietly and steadily having the border Wall constructed.

And the lapdog media doesn't report the Wall's continued progress because it would highlight the Democrat leadership's abject failure to stop the President.
Actually the wall is going nowhere
Yep it is stationary.... Like it should be... and its going up at a furious rate.
For all of be promise of a wall over the whole border.....very little is being built
Yes liberals have been fighting him with all they got. Even shuttig down government over it.

285 miles completed and counting... Trump has essentially doubled the length of the wall in 4 months

If he can get that structure up to 500 miles, he has a huge stat to present when he runs in 2020. An even better overheard shot via a helicopter for a campaign ad.
Was trump lying when he said Messiko was going to pay for the wall? Because we haven't seen one peso yet.
They are now paying for their soldiers to stop them at their border. So yes, they are paying.

Didn't you say you were moving to Canada if Trump won the election?
No, I said I was moving to your house.

They are now paying for their soldiers to stop them at their border. So yes, they are paying.
That’s not for Trump’s wall.

And the lapdog media doesn't report the Wall's continued progress because it would highlight the Democrat leadership's abject failure to stop the President.
Yep it is stationary.... Like it should be... and its going up at a furious rate.
For all of be promise of a wall over the whole border.....very little is being built
Yes liberals have been fighting him with all they got. Even shuttig down government over it.
It was a Trump temper tantrum that shut down government for a month

He ended up being spanked by Pelosi

It was heartless dems.

It was heartless dems.

Seems Trump accepted the blame that he was the one shutting down the government

Oh ok, nowhere near functioning (btw, I'm for secure borders, a wall, whatever... ). I was right though, Sunni Boy is wrong again.

Btw, who is paying for it?

The top 20%...the same people who pay your way everyday.
What else can I teach you?

Sane people able to do elementary arithmetic never gave two fucks about who would pay for the wall because we know the wall pays for itself. You never did the math?

We have a lot of pedestrian fencing that is simple to cut through and vehicle barrier that is easily stepped over. IT is not what Congress agreed to in 84 or 2003.

Our Congressmen lie to use constantly and without shame.

It was heartless dems.

Seems Trump accepted the blame that he was the one shutting down the government
The wall is worth fighting for, Trump believed, and So do I.
The Dems are fighting to allow folks into our country with abatement not bringing anything positive to the table only their hungry mouths. We can't take care of our problems we don't need more problems to take care of.

It stops the caravans of illegals. Just as good. Oh, and they are paying for it.

Is that why Trump is getting Mexico to pay their troops to secure their border? Looks like you unamerican fools lose again.

Oh ok, nowhere near functioning (btw, I'm for secure borders, a wall, whatever... ). I was right though, Sunni Boy is wrong again.

Btw, who is paying for it?

The top 20%...the same people who pay your way everyday.
What else can I teach you?
Teach me why Trump said Messiko was paying for the wall and then we paid for it.

Sane people able to do elementary arithmetic never gave two fucks about who would pay for the wall because we know the wall pays for itself. You never did the math?
Trump lied, again, it's that simple.

It stops the caravans of illegals. Just as good. Oh, and they are paying for it.
Not a wall, your concession is duly noted.

Forum List

Back