Trump's Wall

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Have you noticed the media is strangely silent about the wall?

The answer to why is simple. ... :cool:

Pres.Trump is quietly and steadily having the border Wall constructed.

And the lapdog media doesn't report the Wall's continued progress because it would highlight the Democrat leadership's abject failure to stop the President.

What wall? The wall of illegals coming across our border?

Sunni Man= kafir loving mooselimb with no beard.:blowpop:

Last edited:
When the wall is completed, I’ll give him credit.

That said, Mexico did not end up footing the bill...

Sunni Man= kafir loving mooselimb with no beard.
285 miles completed and counting... Trump has essentially doubled the length of the wall in 4 months
Oh ok, nowhere near functioning (btw, I'm for secure borders, a wall, whatever... ). I was right though, Sunni Boy is wrong again.

Btw, who is paying for it?

Mexico's tariffs have more than covered the cost of the wall. So I guess it all depends on how you think they paid for it..
Messiko's tariffs come from American pockets. So Messiko hasn't paid shit yet.

And the lapdog media doesn't report the Wall's continued progress because it would highlight the Democrat leadership's abject failure to stop the President.
Actually the wall is going nowhere

Yep it is stationary.... Like it should be... and its going up at a furious rate.

Mexico's tariffs have more than covered the cost of the wall. So I guess it all depends on how you think they paid for it..

That is not what he said, and prove that. Turns out the US taxpayers are paying for the wall.

285 miles completed and counting... Trump has essentially doubled the length of the wall in 4 months

Any link to this fact? I'd like to read about it.

If he can get that structure up to 500 miles, he has a huge stat to present when he runs in 2020. An even better overheard shot via a helicopter for a campaign ad.

Yep it is stationary.... Like it should be... and its going up at a furious rate.
For all of be promise of a wall over the whole border.....very little is being built

For all of be promise of a wall over the whole border.....very little is being built
Far left Congress

If he can get that structure up to 500 miles, he has a huge stat to present when he runs in 2020. An even better overheard shot via a helicopter for a campaign ad.
But where's the check from Messiko?

I thought libs weren't bigoted. Why so much HATE, man?

Sunni Man= kafir loving mooselimb with no beard.:blowpop:
He pretends to be a mooselimb who wants to live under sharia law. He's such a faker he doesn't even have a beard. Go ahead and ask him. And he's having a bromance with a kafir, Trump. But he is funny, I'll give him that. And persistent in his imbecility. :cool:

NOBODY said that except the tard brigade

NOBODY said that except the tard brigade
Was trump lying when he said Messiko was going to pay for the wall? Because we haven't seen one peso yet.

Forum List

Back