s. Journalist Goes to Ilhan Omar’s Homeland to Prove How Great It Is – Gets Killed by Terrorists

Omar and Tiaib pushing an anti-Israel propaganda initiative will not end well for either of them, especially now that they seem hell bent on squaring off with Pelosi.

We know the people of Minnesota are Dumb-Asses---they were the only State to vote against Ron Reagan in his re-election campaign.

But, how can even Dumb-Asses actually invite a hoard of Muslim Somalis into their state? They will regret it for decades, actually centuries...more will be coming constantly...actually they may well get run out by this hostile dangerous Muslim Culture.

Dumb-Asses.

FB_IMG_1563455771629.jpg

Omar and Tiaib pushing an anti-Israel propaganda initiative will not end well for either of them, especially now that they seem hell bent on squaring off with Pelosi.
Their isolation from mainstream America will cost America lives. They're pushing the Muslim religion and its killings above their oath of office to Congress. The Democrats screwed up by backing them fully. They just do what terrorists of that religion do when they have complete power over the woman who intimated that she was the most powerful woman in the world (Nancy Pelosi). The rest of us are just bystanders to seeing the decline of Bill of Rights freedoms under unwise Democrats. The founders did not know there would be entire parties of people so devoted to routing money out of the government they would unite for economic purposes to take away from everyone by picking the pockets of taxpayers through the government.

The Congress of 1914 put money in the wrong hands a hundred years hence.

We know the people of Minnesota are Dumb-Asses---they were the only State to vote against Ron Reagan in his re-election campaign.

But, how can even Dumb-Asses actually invite a hoard of Muslim Somalis into their state? They will regret it for decades, actually centuries...more will be coming constantly...actually they may well get run out by this hostile dangerous Muslim Culture.

Dumb-Asses.
It's a sad epitaph on the Bill of Rights that are looking to be doom to this nation that has sharia law screaming "motherfucker" at the President from the ugliest-mouthed woman in America who will spend the rest of her life writing free America's epitaph.

The American people think Mohammadism is a religion. It isn't. It's an insidious parasite that eats its victim inside before it manifests in death of its victim.

There is absolutely nothing good in Somalia any black country is shit.
Her life was in danger there. I'm not sure she's safe considering her own warlike words. She's certainly getting a lot of attention here. Unfortunately, America's attention should be at its own southern border and the evil Congresscritter from El Paso who was soliciting down in Mexico for another caravan to make its way up here to pound the border some more. Her name is Veronica Escobar. She is a traitor, imho.

Misleading headline. Hodan Nalayeh went back to Somalia to highlight the good things about this country and its people, given all the bad news about that country. She died, along with her husband and other Muslims, when the extremely radical Islamist group al-Shabaab carried out a terrorist attack on their hotel. Al-Shabaab has a history of attacking the normal Muslim population.

Most of folks fighting ISIS are Muslims.

There is no need to launch some idiotic diatribe against this faith when something like this happens.

And it's totally disgusting to decorate these diatribes with symbols of other faiths that are supposed to be "holy."

Misleading headline. Hodan Nalayeh went back to Somalia to highlight the good things about this country and its people, given all the bad news about that country. She died, along with her husband and other Muslims, when the extremely radical Islamist group al-Shabaab carried out a terrorist attack on their hotel. Al-Shabaab has a history of attacking the normal Muslim population.

There is no need to launch some idiotic diatribe against this faith when something like this happens.

And it's totally disgusting to decorate these diatribes with symbols of other faiths that are supposed to be "holy."
Well, kiss my grits! The Democrats have a sudden case :blahblah:against the Bill of Rights to backpedal. :backpedal:

Well, kiss my grits! The Democrats have a sudden case :blahblah:against the Bill of Rights to backpedal. :backpedal:

What does this have to do with the Bill of Rights, besides nothing?

If you figure out a way to keep mohammadans in office for the long haul, you will definitely see. They're all sunshine and roses until you put a gavel in their hands. They use it thereafter as a sledghammer against anything that goes against their Saddam Husseins and his yaya rape rooms.

The Oath of Allegiance Omar was required to take to become a US Citizen...

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Among the things Omar had to agree to in order to become a U.S. citizen included..."Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others". Source US Immigration Service, Responsibilities of Becoming a U.S. Citizen.

If you figure out a way to keep mohammadans in office for the long haul, you will definitely see. They're all sunshine and roses until you put a gavel in their hands. They use it thereafter as a sledghammer against anything that goes against their Saddam Husseins and his yaya rape rooms.

This is mere supposition based on nothing.

Your tendency to limit freedom of speech with labels based on your political view, while your comrades practice regular calumnious stunts against President Trump. Meanwhile, it's STFU everybody else, especially conservative Republicans when they are truthful. So hang onto those blinders, Blindey. :lmao:

Trump "might" be slowing down tyranny.....but at the pace we're going, it's not only here (Antifa, Silenced opposition), but it is definitely going to get a lot worse.

Thomas Jefferson said ....
"The Tree of Liberty must occasionally be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots."

We're in a world of hurt....there are no more Patriots.

Forum List

Back