Trump's Wall will destroy Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge and the National Butterfly Center

Yeah so simple. Like healthcare. Just repeal it and then replace it sometime later.

:lmao:

Huh?

How is a wall like healthcare?

You went to public schools.
Trump's wall is similar into Trump's healthcare replacement as they are both piles of bullshit that you gobbled up :thup:

I gobbled up not having to deal with The Hag and Co. for 4 years - yuks.
And now you're up to your ears in a pile of shit

How?
Oh I'm sorry. Are you one of "those" that think Trump's Presidency has been successful and are still optimistic about the rest of it?

Huh?

How is a wall like healthcare?

You went to public schools.
Trump's wall is similar into Trump's healthcare replacement as they are both piles of bullshit that you gobbled up :thup:

How?
Oh I'm sorry. Are you one of "those" that think Trump's Presidency has been successful and are still optimistic about the rest of it?

As long as The Hag & Co. is out, the rest is noise.

Dodged a bullet bro.

How?

Dodged a bullet bro.
Yeah dodged a bullet, and now desperately have to diffuse a bomb instead.

How?

Dodged a bullet bro.

It has been almost 9 months and your butt hurt is only getting worse.

I am worried.

Will you please get help now?

Trump's Wall will destroy Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge and the National Butterfly Center
Birding/Butterflying brings a half a BILLION dollars to the Lower Rio Grande Valley every year.

But Orange FUCK Trump doesn't give a shit.

This 'crown jewel' of wildlife refuges is one of the world's top bird destinations. Trump's wall would end public access
This 'crown jewel' of wildlife refuges is one of the world's top bird destinations. Trump's wall would end public access

The 2,088-acre refuge about 10 miles southeast of McAllen in the southern tip of Texas was created by the federal government in 1943 for the protection of migratory birds and is managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Straddling a bend in the Rio Grande, it is home to the endangered ocelot, as well as jaguarundi, coyote, bobcats, armadillos and 400 bird species, making it one of the top birding destinations in the world.

It would DESTROY it, not just limit access

They have started surveying the National Butterfly Center as well

It's true.

I'm currently down here at one of the border markers where a wall has gone up. Just surveying the landscape I can see hundreds of butterflies that simply have flown directly into the wall as they smashed themselves to death. In the distance I can even see a bird on top of the wall with a gun to his head.

This is just too sad for words. Something must be done.

Birding/Butterflying brings a half a BILLION dollars to the Lower Rio Grande Valley every year.

The 2,088-acre refuge about 10 miles southeast of McAllen in the southern tip of Texas was created by the federal government in 1943 for the protection of migratory birds and is managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Straddling a bend in the Rio Grande, it is home to the endangered ocelot, as well as jaguarundi, coyote, bobcats, armadillos and 400 bird species, making it one of the top birding destinations in the world.

Don't worry. There is never going to be a wall.
Coming from the same fool that said.....
Trump will never run!
Trump will never win the nom!
Trump will never be president!

Best watch your never shit boy. It ain't working for you!

How?

Dodged a bullet bro.

BlackFlag SEZ???????? "Merica should have put in Hitlery because she is honest beyond reproach and loves all the peoples do you hear me do you:?:?:???????????????? We need more illegals you racists!!!!!!!"

BlackFlag is a dipshit..........

Jesus.....Not the National Butterfly Center!!!!!

zEjM3.gif

Yep, a better one could be built for a minutiae from that savings.

But illegal immigration costs 640 BILLION dollars a year. I am willing to deal with the trade off....

Don't worry Trump will never be elected! That was funny too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody could have predicted widespread GOP-Russian collusion and the FBI director committing borderline treason days before the election. And Trump still got 3 million less votes. The GOP won't have those advantages in 2018 and 2020.

If only there was as much evidence of that as there is of the shrilary campaign colluding with Ukraine. Hmmm. Who woulda thunk it. And then of course there is the silly nonsense that this wall is going to affect this Preserve. There is no evidence of that either. Kind of like your whole meme is built on bullshit and inuendo.

Maybe the wall will create a new habitat for evolving species.

Na, evolution is just a load of crap.

Good we don't need it. We do need the wall.

Don't worry Trump will never be elected! That was funny too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody could have predicted widespread GOP-Russian collusion and the FBI director committing borderline treason days before the election. And Trump still got 3 million less votes. The GOP won't have those advantages in 2018 and 2020.

"Hillary will win by a landslide."

Forum List

Back