Trumps theft of Nuclear docs raises concerns amongst allies

Our Allies are not worried about the hoax Mar a lago papers. What they are worried about is democrat control of this nation...the destruction the democrats are causing in the world at this time from this nation...the last bastion of freedom allegedly before dems got control of this country. They are aghast at what is going on in this country. EVEN south american leaders have remarked on it!!! South America!! The HOME of Dictators and Despots.

El Salvador forcryingoutloud!!!

bet you didn't see that in Ene-Media circles did ya?
Are you talking about Hungary?

I agree the unnamed source is not credible and this is just tabloid news for the moment.

If true the ramification of this is bad but if untrue then it make MSM look as stupid as they were when MSNBC was trolled about Trump Roosian connection.

Do I believe is that stupid?

Unfortunately yes but I hope I am so fucking wrong!
I totally agree, my hope is the media looks stupid because the implications to our country is far worse. It is something I won't be giddy about. I am hoping Trump is not anywhere close to the nominee in 2024 but the cost of this being true is way too high for our country.

I just don't see a real leader on the horizon that will remotely bring us together and no one in Congress wants bipartisanship anymore. The extremes seem to be leading us down a bad path. I am watching Alaska's rank voting closely, that might be the only way to bring both sides to the center.

Our Allies are not worried about the hoax Mar a lago papers. What they are worried about is democrat control of this nation...the destruction the democrats are causing in the world at this time from this nation...the last bastion of freedom allegedly before dems got control of this country. They are aghast at what is going on in this country. EVEN south american leaders have remarked on it!!! South America!! The HOME of Dictators and Despots.

El Salvador forcryingoutloud!!!

bet you didn't see that in Ene-Media circles did ya?
You need therapy

This robbing bastard puts us all at risk. President Biden owes the world protection from the trump brand of traitrous fascism.
Otherwise the US may find allies unwilling to share information with the US. That would be a massive problem for the West.
The world needs an adult in the White House. This is no longer a parochial issue.

What "theft" tainty? No evidence has been provided, but, just like the russia, russia, russia, hoax, we all know you retards need no evidence to spew your bullshit.

This robbing bastard puts us all at risk. President Biden owes the world protection from the trump brand of traitrous fascism.
Otherwise the US may find allies unwilling to share information with the US. That would be a massive problem for the West.
The world needs an adult in the White House. This is no longer a parochial issue.

The world doesn't need much to get its panties in a wad. It is becomoning increasingly obvious that they just started grabbing everything and stuffing it in boxes without sorting through it and up until the FBI thing, had no clear idea what they did or didn't have in all them boxes as nobody really sorted through all of them between the Donald being evicted from the WH and the FBI knocking on the front door.

Kathy Griffin tweeted...If you don't want a civil war this year...vote for democrats.

IF YOU Do_Oo want a civil war...vote for republicans.

It's already a massive issue Tommy, but America has just demonstrated that it has no way of reacting to protect it's national security.

Fascism has crept in to actually prevent their FBI/DOJ from pursuing the investigation.

Maybe it's all we can do to at least make them aware?

I can see some positive advantages for the rest of the world coming out of this fall to fascism.
The country is learning to trust the hard way. Now we know who not to trust even when they swear to uphold their oath of office.

Hey dumbass!!!
You need more than the codes to launch nukes

When the DOJ and the FBI start leaking and become litigious something is wrong... they didn't find squat... and they are in trouble... the side that leaks are the guilty ones....

Forum List

Back