Trumps theft of Nuclear docs raises concerns amongst allies

This robbing bastard puts us all at risk. President Biden owes the world protection from the trump brand of traitrous fascism.
Otherwise the US may find allies unwilling to share information with the US. That would be a massive problem for the West.
The world needs an adult in the White House. This is no longer a parochial issue.
The world is too busy laughing at Poopeypants to expect anything from him.

This robbing bastard puts us all at risk. President Biden owes the world protection from the trump brand of traitrous fascism.
Otherwise the US may find allies unwilling to share information with the US. That would be a massive problem for the West.
The world needs an adult in the White House. This is no longer a parochial issue.
No real source named so only the DOJ, FBI and Trump know what was in the safe, the rest is pure speculation. I know you want it to be true, because of your hatred for the orange man and I know Trump supporters will not believe it is true, even if it is.

I hope it isn't true because of of national security implications.

Bottom line is the article has unnamed sources and in my life experience the are usually just BS.

The days of laughing at his antics are over.We always wondered which side he was on.
Trump needs locking up in the first instance but after that there needs to be a rethink on how you store secret material.
The next trump could be worse.
If so then the whole earth will be unsafe and may have to join a forum on Mars and pester them with anti Red Planet bullshit

Are you the big rat or just a baby rat?
He’s a former mod that can have his title back at any moment, so remember that!

Defending Will is something I will do and this thread isn’t about your stupidity and rants but about the possibility that Trump did something that could hurt the U.S. for decades to come but until he is convicted of a crime he is innocent!

No real source named so only the DOJ, FBI and Trump know what was in the safe, the rest is pure speculation. I know you want it to be true, because of your hatred for the orange man and I know Trump supporters will not believe it is true, even if it is.

I hope it isn't true because of of national security implications.

Bottom line is the article has unnamed sources and in my life experience the are usually just BS.
I agree the unnamed source is not credible and this is just tabloid news for the moment.

If true the ramification of this is bad but if untrue then it make MSM look as stupid as they were when MSNBC was trolled about Trump Roosian connection.

Do I believe is that stupid?

Unfortunately yes but I hope I am so fucking wrong!

Democrats are well on the way to the destruction of this nation. THey think they are on the side of right. They even use the name of God as they do this insinuating that they are doing the will of God for his Glory. God said that his and our enemies would do this. Pray for these people.

Our Allies are not worried about the hoax Mar a lago papers. What they are worried about is democrat control of this nation...the destruction the democrats are causing in the world at this time from this nation...the last bastion of freedom allegedly before dems got control of this country. They are aghast at what is going on in this country. EVEN south american leaders have remarked on it!!! South America!! The HOME of Dictators and Despots.

El Salvador forcryingoutloud!!!

bet you didn't see that in Ene-Media circles did ya?

True.

Further proof that Trump was unfit to be president.

He’s a former mod that can have his title back at any moment, so remember that!

Defending Will is something I will do and this thread isn’t about your stupidity and rants but about the possibility that Trump did something that could hurt the U.S. for decades to come but until he is convicted of a crime he is innocent!
Huh? Go blow.

Let me show you something. These democrats are liars. You have elected liars to whom lies are way easier than the truth or just keeping their damn mouths shut.

Kamala's stories...just like Joe's stories...to make themselves look morally superior to others. And then we all find out that they're lies made by narcissistic liars because someone THEMSELVES, have to make them look good.

I just don't get it. it seems to be a common trait among Emocrat elites.

^^^The "adult" is the guy whose own daughter just accused him of pedophilic incest? LOL

Trump in prison followed by a violent uprising of the MAGA base being obliterated by the military will make a nice cap to Trump's life story

It really is chilling. He has left President Biden and future Presidents a hill to climb in restoring credibility.
Trust is a precious commodity.
It gets worse.

The Trump-appointed judge who agreed on a "Master" to examine this information ALSO required the FBI and DOJ to STOP their investigation.

So now, they can't investigate if and how these documents have been used or leveraged.

This is a bad spy novel. It's just more orange madness and chaos.

Trump in prison followed by a violent uprising of the MAGA base being obliterated by the military will make a nice cap to Trump's life story
There ya go. That's what the left wants....to keep pushing until conservatives fight back, use the military against citizens and then in 20 years deny it ever happened.

You guys are frightening. But i can't totally blame it on you. I think in early 2016, satan started influencing a lot of susceptible people in this country and this is the result. Plotting the murder by gov't military on peoples' whose opinion you do not like over lies by the gov't that you cannot prove.

It really is chilling. He has left President Biden and future Presidents a hill to climb in restoring credibility.
Trust is a precious commodity.
Flynn is one of the "stop the steal" idiots who himself is in on this crap. As for restoring the damage done it will take many years. It's all in their plan.

It gets worse.

The Trump-appointed judge who agreed on a "Master" to examine this information ALSO required the FBI and DOJ to STOP their investigation.

So now, they can't investigate if and how these documents have been used or leveraged.

This is a bad spy novel. It's just more orange madness and chaos.
Just think, that judge is a pick by The Federalist Society to be the next GOP nominated SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back