Trumps SCALPS Fauxahontas...Damn, I LOVE this mans chutzpah!!!!

She's a potential national candidate.

She's getting treated like one.

The way we treat all of them.

Poorly.

And so we only get the Hillarys and the Donalds of the world running for office because no person in their right mind would put up with this bullshit.

looks like
@realDonaldTrump
is going to pay a fair amount....ROTFLMFAO!!!...You Go President Trump!!!!

Dpuin9OXoAAFnJq

Twitter
What an asshole. Shows the creep gets his ideas from Twitter, doesn't it?
She’s not the asshole for lying, claiming minority status? What is wrong with you?
Where did she claim minority status? She said yes, she had Native American heritage. She never tried to join a tribe or get a scholarship from them or anything else.
Guess what, she DOES have Native American ancestry.
Trump needs to quit lying and pay up.
Her status at Harvard says Minority for one.
That was Harvard trying to look like they had a diverse faculty. She didn't create that questionnaire or publish that list; Harvard did. She just told them she had some Native heritage and they ran with it.
She stopped checking that box decades ago, so Harvard needs to update its "lists," I guess, if she is still teaching there.
She filed it out. She also checked the box when getting loans. She lied. Period.

What an asshole. Shows the creep gets his ideas from Twitter, doesn't it?
She’s not the asshole for lying, claiming minority status? What is wrong with you?
Where did she claim minority status? She said yes, she had Native American heritage. She never tried to join a tribe or get a scholarship from them or anything else.
That was Harvard trying to look like they had a diverse faculty. She didn't create that questionnaire or publish that list; Harvard did. She just told them she had some Native heritage and they ran with it.
She stopped checking that box decades ago, so Harvard needs to update its "lists," I guess, if she is still teaching there.
She filed it out. She also checked the box when getting loans. She lied. Period.
Show us the documents where she did that.

Look them up. They are on line. I wasn't put on this earth to do your research. Start with the Boston Globe

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump said ONE MILLION if she had any Indian in her

HE LOST
No, Warren lost political capital over this BS

-Geaux
Trump has lost a few more Independents for welching on his deal. We had heard he didn't like to pay his debts. Now we have proof.
She was compared to Mexicans, Peruvians, and Colombians.

Not Cherokees.
The DNA markers for North and South American Indians are so similar they don't matter. They came from the same group, and just spread out.

HE LOST

-Geaux
Trump has lost a few more Independents for welching on his deal. We had heard he didn't like to pay his debts. Now we have proof.

Not Cherokees.
The DNA markers for North and South American Indians are so similar they don't matter. They came from the same group, and just spread out.

So we can all go to Stanford ?

Look them up. They are on line. I wasn't put on this earth to do your research. Start with the Boston Globe

The Boston Globe says that when there was a box to check for ethnicity she checked "white" and when there was a line asking if she wanted special consideration as a minority she checked "No".

So what's your point?

By the way moron --- when you make an assertion it's ***YOUR*** job to document it, not somebody else's.

looks like
@realDonaldTrump

Dpuin9OXoAAFnJq

Twitter
I see you still can't stop talking about Sen. Warren. How many threads is that now? :71:
She’s a liar and a moron. Of course she should be talked about.

Oh really.

What did she "lie" about then?

Here we go yet again. They never learn. :dig:
You keep digging your hole, ABNORMAL!

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard, Penn
Huffington Post

May 31, 2012 · Elizabeth Warren said late Wednesday that she had listed herself as Native American at Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania.

HE LOST

-Geaux

Not Cherokees.
Wrong. Pocahonky is North American.

The reason given was Cherokees refused to submit their DNA.

looks like
@realDonaldTrump

Dpuin9OXoAAFnJq

Twitter
I see you still can't stop talking about Sen. Warren. How many threads is that now? :71:

Oh really.

She claimed minority status. She isn't. That's the lie. Try dealing in reality. Leave your little cartoons to the 12 year old girls you hang out with.

looks like
@realDonaldTrump

Dpuin9OXoAAFnJq

Twitter

Oh really.

You keep digging your hole, ABNORMAL!

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard, Penn
Huffington Post

May 31, 2012 · Elizabeth Warren said late Wednesday that she had listed herself as Native American at Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania.

Once again --- predictable.

Next in line please.

looks like
@realDonaldTrump

Dpuin9OXoAAFnJq

Twitter

Oh really.

She claimed minority status. She isn't. That's the lie. Try dealing in reality. Leave your little cartoons to the 12 year old girls you hang out with.

No, she did not. Unless you're counting "white" as a "minority".

Go ahead, just try to prove me wrong.

The Boston Globe says that when there was a box to check for ethnicity she checked "white" and when there was a line asking if she wanted special consideration as a minority she checked "No".

So what's your point?

By the way moron --- when you make an assertion it's ***YOUR*** job to document it, not somebody else's.
Hey asshole, the Boston Globe in 2012 says that she did and provides the documents relating to University of Pa. for starters. It is not my job to document it. But since you are to stupid and or lazy to look at all information regarding the situation. I did provide the jump off point of reference for you. Try reading more than one article and try looking at more than one source. She lied. Period.

looks like
@realDonaldTrump

Dpuin9OXoAAFnJq

Twitter

Oh really.

No, she did not. Unless you're counting "white" as a "minority".

Go ahead, just try to prove me wrong.
The Boston Globe has proven you wrong. I don't need to.

So what's your point?

Hey asshole, the Boston Globe in 2012 says that she did and provides the documents relating to University of Pa. for starters. It is not my job to document it. But since you are to stupid and or lazy to look at all information regarding the situation. I did provide the jump off point of reference for you. Try reading more than one article and try looking at more than one source. She lied. Period.

YES it SURE THE FUCK IS your job, punk. It's your ass-sertion and I've seen those articles years ago and I already know you're pulling this out of your ass WHICH IS WHY YOU CAN'T SHOW IT.

YOU lied. Period.

So what's your point?

YES it SURE THE FUCK IS your job, punk. It's your ass-sertion and I've seen those articles years ago and I already know you're pulling this out of your ass WHICH IS WHY YOU CAN'T SHOW IT.

YOU lied. Period.
Get off your fat lazy ass and look. I told you where it was. I cant help the fact you want to remain an ignorant tool.

So what's your point?

YOU lied. Period.
Get off your fat lazy ass and look. I told you where it was. I cant help the fact you want to remain an ignorant tool.

Oh I already know where it is Fuckbag. I've already QUOTED that article years ago on this board way before you got here. That's why I know whereof I speak and that's why I challenge you to show it BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT.

So what's your point?

YOU lied. Period.

Oh I already know where it is Fuckbag. I've already QUOTED that article years ago on this board way before you got here. That's why I know whereof I speak and that's why I challenge you to show it BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT.
You don't know jack shit. The original article is 2012 states specifically that she listed herself as a minority in University of Pa. The Washington post in September of that same year states that she listed herself as a minority in 1986 in the Association of American Law Schools Directory of faculty. It continues to state that she continually listed herself as a minority through 1995. So read and educate yourself. There aren't any pictures in the article, but the words are short and I'm sure that even someone of your limited cranial capacity will be able to understand.

Forum List

Back