Good Move, Kid

Watch the video of the 'incident'. She's jumping up and down. She's shaking her ass and sticking out her tongue. She's scowling and darting back and forth. She's known as a woman with serious mental health issues.

Watch the video of the 'incident'. She's jumping up and down. She's shaking her ass and sticking out her tongue. She's scowling and darting back and forth. She's known as a woman with serious mental health issues.
I hate people with mental health issues. I dont feel sorry for them one bit. They should be eliminated immediately upon discovery.

I hate people with mental health issues. I dont feel sorry for them one bit. They should be eliminated immediately upon discovery.

Are you talking about Clinton supporters?

Seems a rather broad group to hate.

Seems a rather broad group to hate.
Yep, i treat them all equally. :laugh:

I wouldnt forgive her either. He did nothing wrong and she was a bitch.
How was she a "bitch." She made a mistake. She apologized. You think This stuff DOESNT happen?

You guys running out of serious issues?
She was a bitch though at the time. A bag brushed her ass. Ok, maybe she thought it was his hand, but a brush isnt the same as grabbing someones ass. She should have just given this 9 year old the benefit of doubt, but instead she went ballistic.

I had a gay dude grab my ass once, which is much worse than what she went through. I didnt freak out, I just told him I was straight.

Last edited:

Who the hell calls the cops on a nine year old?

Scold the child or complain to the mother. Cops have better things to do

Who the hell calls the cops on a nine year old?

Scold the child or complain to the mother. Cops have better things to do

A crazy lady.

There are all sorts of incidents of racism that are worthy of condemnation. This is an occasion of plain old crazy. This lady is known to have mental health issues.

A camera crew later tried to interview her.....and she started to scream that they were physically assaulting her.

She's nuts.

Its a crazy place. This woman obviously needs help but I am not sure the youngster benefits from this type of exposure.

Why are people behaving like this ?

I wouldnt forgive her either. He did nothing wrong and she was a bitch.
How was she a "bitch." She made a mistake. She apologized. You think This stuff DOESNT happen?

You guys running out of serious issues?
To me, forgiving a person is not what can't be done. Forgetting what happens to a person is what I believe to be the impossible thing to do when what takes place is bad enough.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

------------------------------ [chuckle]

Fruits of the me too movement. Guilty until proven innocent.

"The episode is the latest in a string of incidents in which white people have called the police on black people for seemingly innocuous behavior."

Anyone else find this to be a little too coincidental? I don't care what anyone says, I have no doubt that there is an agenda to incite racial division, push fear, anger and suspicion...and ultimately divide and conquer.

Forum List

Back