Trumps says a pregnancy is an inconvenience in 2004

Lets say you own a small business that employs four people. Two are men and two are women. both women get pregnant around the same time.
If that was the case, the OP would, at the least, be praying for one miscarriage!..........:muahaha:.........(in yer' heart, you know that I'm right.....),

Lets say you own a small business that employs four people. Two are men and two are women. both women get pregnant around the same time.
If that was the case, the OP would, at the least, be praying for one miscarriage!..........:muahaha:.........(in yer' heart, you know that I'm right.....),

You're correct, to a small business it would be an inconvenience, to a large business it wouldn't.

You're correct, to a small business it would be an inconvenience, to a large business it wouldn't.

Maybe that's why most large businesses hire more men than women.

That thoughtful should seal his fate with women...

Don't think so.........as he has hired plenty of women in executive positions. The only thing women need to know is that the faux misogyny applied to Trump by the left leaning media, pundits, and other idiots like you is that Trump actually does more for women than what he says about an individual one (and, as far as that goes, female Trump employees attest to the fact that he treats women the same as men! Isn't that what American women have been crying for (equal treatment), for decades now?

What he said was a fact, he's a business man and thinks with a business mindset.

More nonsense and grasping at anything to try and take him down

Trump in 2004: Pregnancy is an 'inconvenience' to employers

What a swell guy the Republican Party has as their standard bearer!

It truly is. You have to cover pregnancy leave and hold open the position for the employee ( which I have no problem with ) and in the interim the temporary employee who covers this time period is not usually up to the same competency as the pregnant woman who is on leave.

Just a fact. You end up losing your well trained staff member for many months.

Pregnancy is an inconvenience. Who has ever said otherwise?

It makes you bloat, it strains your kidneys, wreaks havoc with your emotions, costs money..and then there's the whole labor thing.

So what?

Of course it will. He's all washed up. He'll never make it to the general election. No way he'll ever get to 1237 delegates. Hillary will kick his butt. More sage predictions from Jim. LOL!!!

It makes you bloat, it strains your kidneys, wreaks havoc with your emotions, costs money..and then there's the whole labor thing.

So what?

I enjoyed it....up to that trying to squeeze a bowling ball through a garden hose thing

So what?

Exactly, an inconvenience....I blame the men for our inconvenience :eusa_doh:

Don't think so.........as he has hired plenty of women in executive positions. The only thing women need to know is that the faux misogyny applied to Trump by the left leaning media, pundits, and other idiots like you is that Trump actually does more for women than what he says about an individual one (and, as far as that goes, female Trump employees attest to the fact that he treats women the same as men! Isn't that what American women have been crying for (equal treatment), for decades now?

Top executive with the Trump organization that I put up a thread about. She's far right. First row.

348BC58E00000578-3605597-Donald_Trump_employee_Lynne_Patton_bottom_right_has_slammed_peop-a-127_1464122229659.jpg

OMG Trump has a female, African American top executive! Trust me, the left is gnashing its teeth over the truth that Trump is neither misogynist or racist.

First post after my OP though was a left wing wanker calling this highly talented young woman who handles millions upon millions of dollars for the Trumps "a token".

There's a liberal for you.

Forum List

Back