Donalds New Friends ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This is disturbing stuff. Some truly horrific people in this lot.

In the civilised world these people would be given a wide swerve by any serious politician. How can their endorsement be worth so much in the US ?

Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists

Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network tried unsuccessfully to expunge the web of a video segment in which Robertson said that gay people secretly wear dangerous rings that cut the hands of the people they meet in order to spread HIV/AIDS:

Self-proclaimed prophet Cindy Jacobs claims that she receives direct messages from God about assassination plots; terrorist cells and imminent attacks, such as 9/11; hurricanes; floods; wars; coups; and Native American-induced curses. She also claims to have the power of bringing the dead back to life.

Scarborough is so passionate about his contempt for LGBT rights that he said that he is ready to burn to death, “if necessary,” to stop marriage equality:

Gay people, Jackson said, are “spiritually darkened” and have caused God to stop blessing the U.S. military.

Tommy is such a disturbing little fucker
He would take it up the ass from a muslim molested billy goat before he would condemn them. Even after executing a gay. Don't mind bashing other people as being "horrific" though. Fuckin idiot

Ooooooooooooh I'm so skeeeeeeeeeeeeeered!

:lol:

We could start a real war over who's friends are more dangerous. I'm thinking Clinton with the Muslim Brotherhood, Clinton being backed by all the dictators in the Gulf States, by Ukrainian nazi loving oligarchs.

Man oh man this could be fun. Let me know Tommy any time you want to head into the bullring.

Oh the horrors....it's from rightwing watch...a notorious loon site

You'd know a thing or two about those.

You're off topic...again. Didn't I tell you to work on that just yesterday? Do it and stop hounding me with your inane BS

I know I'm starting to lose it with the trolls. It's now more than tiresome.

Between this noob and the dyke hag brigade it's becoming unbearable. Nothing of substance just middle school attempts at sniping

You're off topic...again. Didn't I tell you to work on that just yesterday? Do it and stop hounding me with your inane BS

Between this noob and the dyke hag brigade it's becoming unbearable. Nothing of substance just middle school attempts at sniping

I think moderator action is going to be required in the near future.

Well, we could try discussing stuff, but all you folks want to do on here is perptuate the "libs" and "cons" shit and have a childish snit fit. So yeah, that's what ya draw. Ever try anything different?

No one sees you as someone worthy of following shoog, get used to it.

You're trolling. Against the rules.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, get me booted off and stay in your bubble then sweetie.

Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz49nQOnVFo
JS

This one on this thread is just freaking stupid and tiresome, he's not even a worthy troll

I've never seen you post an original thought.

I think moderator action is going to be required in the near future.

Funny how the "troll" is always the "other". Not a particular behavior.

The enemy within is always a bigger threat.
The worry must be that these freaks might have some influence on government policy.
They belong in an institution where they can be given help.

Well, we could try discussing stuff, but all you folks want to do on here is perptuate the "libs" and "cons" shit and have a childish snit fit
I wont argue that. That partisan bullshit is rampant here

Forum List

Back