Trumps said " You are in such good shape, beautiful "

he tried to kill her on the lips
Huh? What does that mean?!

And what "medical report"?

Sorry kiss her.
She might have cancer for all he knows.

cancers are not generally transmissible by --a casual kiss

Once again the lady might have cancer and he is talking about her shape. That was very inappropriate in the setting they were in and who they are. its embarrassing to have him representing our country.

|"The lady may have cancer and he is talking about her shape" ??? so?? There is something wrong with saying to a person under treatment for cancer "you are looking well today"?

to Brigitte Macron in front of her husband and his wife. Did you see that long handshake and then he grabbed
Mrs, Macron and looked like he tried to kill her on the lips but she turned her head from side to side, and Melania was the standing there alone.

He had to be referring to her body as he did not see her latest medical report.
------------------------------------------------- GOOD , thats TRUMPS style , always the Gentleman Penny .

He is not a Gentleman, far from it.
------------------------------------------------------------- aw , the Ladies like him Penny so there has gotta be somthing about him Penny .

Sorry kiss her.

Once again the lady might have cancer and he is talking about her shape. That was very inappropriate in the setting they were in and who they are. its embarrassing to have him representing our country.

What's embarrassing is the way our media is acting.

Sorry kiss her.

I find our dear cyber friend----penny, embarrassing

Sorry kiss her.

I'm wondering if she has any real books in front of her or is it all internet research. :)
Inquiring minds want to know.

She is more intelligent than Trump

He should mention it

She is?

Trump does have the best words
He admires her bigly

funny

looking at her bio, her accomplishments are: Being a high school teacher, and marrying a man 24 years younger than herself.
vs Trump marrying someone 25 years younger than himself?

She speaks four languages. Trump is barely fluent in one

Then she is smart enough to know that he was flattering her, right?
She is smart enough to realize how shallow his flattery is

Sorry kiss her.

I'm wondering if she has any real books in front of her or is it all internet research. :)
Inquiring minds want to know.

if "she" is penny------my impression is that penny is very learned in PROPAGANDA----
she parrots it incessantly. Her posts which come in paragraph form are copies and
pastes -----she usually does not include attribution but their origin can be discovered by
pasting the opening sentence.--------they come from propaganda rags

He admires her bigly

funny

looking at her bio, her accomplishments are: Being a high school teacher, and marrying a man 24 years younger than herself.

------------------------------------------- matter of OPINION Rightwinger !!

He admires her bigly

funny

------------------------------------------- matter of OPINION Rightwinger !!

lighten up, FOLKS-------the handshake comment is SMALL TALK------
and you guys are getting into DEEP INTERPRETATIONS

I think Trumps problems in dealing with women is that he has never had to do it based on being concerned with her feelings

His dating involved flashing his wealth and the TRUMP name. Makes it easy to just grab a woman's pussy or force a kiss without hearing a complaint

Trump obviously struggles in social situations because he doesn't know how to treat others as equals

I wonder if he asked them if they swing. Melania would probably agree to it. She would have gotten the better end of the deal.

Last edited:
I think Trumps problems in dealing with women is that he has never had to do it based on being concerned with her feelings

His dating involved flashing his wealth and the TRUMP name. Makes it easy to just grab a woman's pussy or force a kiss without hearing a complaint

Trump obviously struggles in social situations because he doesn't know how to treat others as equals

Yeah sure
That's why he signed a bill in Feb. promoting women entrepreneurship.

you got some link to your "Trump struggles in social situations...." declaration?. I lived in Brooklyn for a
short time------when trump was a young man. "The TRUMP NAME" ??? gee-----I nevah heard it amongst my giggling group of young females --------but ------as turns out ------I think I actually lived in a
TRUMP property. There are LOTS of wealthy people in the city of New York--------Trump dad's wealth was
not all that remarkable that it would MAKE A NAME FOR DONNIE

I wonder if he asked them if the swing. Melania would probably agree to it. She would have gotten the better end of the deal.

your guardian should slap YO MOUTH-----or your typing fingers

My guardian? :rofl:

The unfortunate person who stood by as you developed into that which you are today

Who are you kidding? Trump has multiple wives and has admitted cheating on them. Those leaders in Europe are freaks, just recently the one in Italy got busted big time.

I wonder if he asked them if the swing. Melania would probably agree to it. She would have gotten the better end of the deal.

your guardian should slap YO MOUTH-----or your typing fingers

My guardian? :rofl:

The unfortunate person who stood by as you developed into that which you are today

ahh,,,THAT person

I thought you were referring to the guy in the whites that brought him his meals and pills.

Yeah sure

He did?
How condescending of him

Yeah sure

He did?
How condescending of him

Touchy!

Forum List

Back