Trump's pyrrhic victory: The US opts for path that can only lead to war

It matters not one iota that they were currently following orders, because there was no valid agreement.

But to play your game, what matters is the sunset clause.
Wtf are you people smoking today? If the agreement wasn’t valid then the sunset clause would make zero difference.

Indeed, but the rest of the world is confused enough. It needed to be explained in language they could understand.

I mean, some people believed that because Obama said something, it carried the weight of Gawd's word.
Your still making zero sense. Your attempt to demonize obama is just making you sound idiotic. Obama didn’t just say something, an agreement was negotiated and agreed to by our country, the UN, and Iran. There were terms and action items and each party adhered to those terms. Including trump for the past year. That means it was an actual valid thing. Come back to reality, you are clouding up this board with stupidity.

Obama didn’t just say something, an agreement was negotiated and agreed to by our country, the UN, and Iran.

Our country agreed to something? Our entire country?
Or maybe just the sufficient number of Senators? Or maybe just the President?

Can you be more specific?
Yes the president, as the elected leader of our country entered into a deal with Iran and the UN. It wasn’t a treaty and it wasn’t through congress which is why Trump had the unilateral power to back out without the consent of congress.

Yes the president, as the elected leader of our country entered into a deal with Iran and the UN.

So kinda like a handshake deal......a pen and a phone. A wink and a nod.

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

There were terms and action items and each party adhered to those terms.

Theoretically.

If Obama didn't want the Iran deal to be so easily undone he should have done it as treaty but he didn't and the reason he didn't was because he couldn't even get most Democrats to sign on to the thing. Its pretty ironic that so many Democrats who thought this was terrible deal in 2015 and wouldn't go along with it are now acting so upset and outraged over Trump ending it.

Wtf are you people smoking today? If the agreement wasn’t valid then the sunset clause would make zero difference.

Indeed, but the rest of the world is confused enough. It needed to be explained in language they could understand.

I mean, some people believed that because Obama said something, it carried the weight of Gawd's word.
Your still making zero sense. Your attempt to demonize obama is just making you sound idiotic. Obama didn’t just say something, an agreement was negotiated and agreed to by our country, the UN, and Iran. There were terms and action items and each party adhered to those terms. Including trump for the past year. That means it was an actual valid thing. Come back to reality, you are clouding up this board with stupidity.

Obama didn’t just say something, an agreement was negotiated and agreed to by our country, the UN, and Iran.

Yes the president, as the elected leader of our country entered into a deal with Iran and the UN. It wasn’t a treaty and it wasn’t through congress which is why Trump had the unilateral power to back out without the consent of congress.

Yes the president, as the elected leader of our country entered into a deal with Iran and the UN.

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.
Uhh no, nothing like a handshake and a wink. And they didn’t theoretically adhere they did what was required as stated by our heads of intelligence. What is hard to understand about this? I don’t get the game you are playing. You didn’t like the deal, fine, but why are yall talking all this nonesense?

If Obama didn't want the Iran deal to be so easily undone he should have done it as treaty but he didn't and the reason he didn't was because he couldn't even get most Democrats to sign on to the thing. Its pretty ironic that so many Democrats who thought this was terrible deal in 2015 and wouldn't go along with it are now acting so upset and outraged over Trump ending it.
not supporting the terms of a deal is completely different than backing out of an agreement. Do you not understand the difference?

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.
Uhh no, nothing like a handshake and a wink. And they didn’t theoretically adhere they did what was required as stated by our heads of intelligence. What is hard to understand about this? I don’t get the game you are playing. You didn’t like the deal, fine, but why are yall talking all this nonesense?

Give it up. You sound like an idiot.

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.

I thought you were done talking to me. Remember you ran out of excuses and decided to bow out? If you want another shilaking then that’s fine with me... what about what I said was idiotic? Point it out and I’ll explain why you’re wrong

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.

I thought you were done talking to me.

I am. However, I am not done pointing out idiocy to sundry readers.

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.

Oh wonderful, then please go right ahead... point out the idiocy of my statement. Let’s see if you can do so while sounding intelligent or if you do it like an idiot, I expect it will be the later.... go

not supporting the terms of a deal is completely different than backing out of an agreement. Do you not understand the difference?
Wasn't Trump's agreement. It wasn't the people's agreement. It was an agreement between a muslim turd of a president and a terrorist nation.
Null and void bucko.

What utter Liberal rubbish, driven by pure hate and irrational thinking.

For years liberals railed against a Republican President for taking the country to war - Constitutionally with Congressional authorization given to him by a bi-partisan Congress - after terrorists slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01. They lambasted the GOP administration for an 'illegal' / 'illegitimate war; yet years later, an undeserved Nobel Peace Prize winner not only dragged the United States into 2 Un-Constitutional Wars, doing so without Congressional authorization to do so, he did so in one country to help the very same terrorists who had slaughtered 3,000 Americans earlier acquire their own country to use as a safe haven.

That very same Liberal President also by-passed Congress and Un-Constitutionally negotiated his own private 'TREATY' illegally on behalf of the United States. He refuses to demand that the release of US hostages be part of the deal, agreed to release billions of Iranian money frozen in the US - with which they used to purchase enhanced defense systems to protect their nuclear facilities / sites, freed the world to begin trading with Iran again and for Iran to begin acquiring technology again - such as ballistic missile technology that would provide them with the same ability to reach the US with future nuclear weapons, and provided Iran with a system that could not hold Iran accountable regarding its pursuit of nuclear weapons.

Despite the continuous claims to the contrary, the similarity between Iran now to North Korea years ago before it acquired nuclear weapons and the similarity between the same, failed policies used in our approach to North Korea then to the current / Obama approach to Iran can not be denied.

The article that is cited states that an ADHEREANCE TO THE US CONSTITUTION, RATHER THAN THE PATH TAKEN BY FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA THAT CONSISTED OF VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION, WILL LEAD TO WAR.

The article also IGNORES the fact that Iran is already waging war against one of our allies from within Syria. President Trump's plan, the liberals claim, will lead to a war ALREADY BEING FOUGHT DUE TO THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENT'S FAILED POLICIES AND APPEASEMENT OF IRAN.

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.

And they didn’t theoretically adhere they did what was required as stated by our heads of intelligence.

Without US inspections or inspections of military installations, theoretically is as far as you can get.......

a non binding one.
If it was so important, and such a good idea, Obamas ass should have done it the right way.
unfortunately the brainwashed liberal masses believed that anything Barry did was perfectly legal and binding because the 'Constitutional Scholar' declared it to be so. Even when Obama declared publicly himself that he did not have the Constitutional authority to effect US Immigration Law by creating a policy through Executive Edict, Liberals defended his 'right to do so'.

By-passing the U.S. Congress, thus violating the U.S. Constitution, specifically Separation of Powers, to negotiate his own personal 'TREATY' with a terrorist nation / enemy of the United states then running to the U.N. to ratify it Internationally before ever letting the US Congress see / read it was tantamount to TREASON. Although not the 1st or only instance, this was grounds for Impeachment.

Wasn't Trump's agreement. It wasn't the people's agreement. It was an agreement between a muslim turd of a president and a terrorist nation.
Null and void bucko.
And the UN but that’s just a small detail... who really cares about details anyway?

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.

And they didn’t theoretically adhere they did what was required as stated by our heads of intelligence.

Without US inspections or inspections of military installations, theoretically is as far as you can get.......
If Mattis or pompeo thought is was theoretic then why would they give such definitive answers to congress? If they had doubts don’t you think they would have expressed them?

It wasn’t a treaty

Sure wasn't.

Theoretically.

Oh wonderful, then please go right ahead... point out the idiocy of my statement.

Once was enough. There's no need to repeat myself.

Forum List

Back