Trumps possible issue- Melania Trump.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
She’s nowhere to be seen. I haven’t seen her picture with Trump and four or five months I think the last time was an Easter. So it’s an outside possibility he should consider dumping her and getting a young beautiful woman who appreciates him.

A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants. People will say what they want about this they might say “well Melania is doing other things”. That’s too bad there’s no excuse for her to not be by Trumps side. Clearly there’s something going on with her and also Ivanka Trump not being by his side. There’s no excuse for this.

And what’s going on with trumps daughter. That’s another problem anyway we look at it. But I’m still voting for Mr. Trump at this point unless it’s RFK verse Trump and then of course I’m voting for Robert F Kennedy, junior, but this is something to look at.

LOL, Obama had never done anything, Joe has never done anything worth anything. I would gamble that RFK would not be a lunatic Prog.
Deflection.^^^^

What has Junior ever done to suggest he could lead the Nation.

Is it just that he is the son of your cult leader?
Is that ^^^^ all you need for qualification?

Melania wants nothing to do with Fat Donnie

1691611086751.gif

Last edited:
RFK junior is just a typical lefty liberal loon pretending to be a moderate.
Watched him on a podcast recently where he was talking about being in favor of giving reparations to black people. ... :cuckoo:

RFK junior is just a typical lefty liberal loon pretending to be a moderate.
Watched him on a podcast recently where he was talking about being in favor of giving reparations to black people. ... :cuckoo:
Why is he being touted by those on the right if he is so loony. Oh wait....

Deflection.^^^^

What has Junior ever done to suggest he could lead the Nation.

Is it just that he is the son of your cult leader?
Is that ^^^^ all you need for qualification?

Son of our cult leader?

RFK jr?

Idiot

She’s nowhere to be seen. I haven’t seen her picture with Trump and four or five months I think the last time was an Easter. So it’s an outside possibility he should consider dumping her and getting a young beautiful woman who appreciates him.

A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants. People will say what they want about this they might say “well Melania is doing other things”. That’s too bad there’s no excuse for her to not be by Trumps side. Clearly there’s something going on with her and also Ivanka Trump not being by his side. There’s no excuse for this.

And what’s going on with trumps daughter. That’s another problem anyway we look at it. But I’m still voting for Mr. Trump at this point unless it’s RFK verse Trump and then of course I’m voting for Robert F Kennedy, junior, but this is something to look at.

i am always disgusted when
"A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants." by simply forgetting his vows (is it really surprising that this pig also ignores his oath of office and the various treaties, agreements, contracts, etc.)

why is rfk running as a dem? he is a star on the pillow guy and gen flynn recruiting circuit, but we think his family should hold an "intervention."

we get the plan to split the den vote by running the "kennedy" name as a "no labels" stalking horse. i'll bet he gets more repub votes than dem.

by the way, don't you think that if a polio vax had exusted in fdr's youth he would be glad to take it?

Forum List

Back