Trump's poll numbers are inflated by at least 5% due to...

If the left would just shut up, the House and maybe the Senate would go to the Democrats and in 2020 a Democrat could make Trump a one termed which is all I thought he was.

Meh, not really. They'll probably still take the house. The Senate was always a reach because there were too few Republican Seats up this time because the Dems did so well in 2006 and 2012.

I suspect they'll still do well, but it would be nice if these people could just hold in the ugly hate for a few months.

Then they could be back to being what they are.

It makes Stormy Mac Sad to see people complaining about concentration camps!

You big meanies, why are you complaining about the Concentration Camps?

Siding with illegals over Americans is for sure going to be a huge victory for you.

And it's not enough of course, since the facts are not on your side you have to lie, like the time magazine.

This is Sally Moyer----who texted 'f**k Trump and called President Trump's voters 'retarded'

meet%20the%20FBI%20agent.jpg

NO---she is not a Crack Whore who knows nothing of Shampoo.....SHE IS AN F.B.I. AGENT!!!!!!!!!!*---an important one---she "interviewed" Hillary Clinton in the Tanked F.B.I. Investigation.

*Also, Moonlights giving Posture Lessons to Hunchbacks.

She looks like an average filthy Liberal whore to me.

Siding with illegals over Americans is for sure going to be a huge victory for you.

And it's not enough of course, since the facts are not on your side you have to lie, like the time magazine.

75% of Americans think immigration is a good thing.

75 Percent of Americans Say Immigration Is Good for Country, Poll Finds

66% think the current policy sucks.

Again, we aren't talking about you angry racists who support Trump. We are talking about regular decent people who don't like to see children thrown into cages crying for their mothers.

Not only is the hardcore Left completely oblivious to the role it played in getting Trump elected, it's doubling down on all the same shit. TRIPLING down.

Maybe decaf until the elections are over. That might work.
Yeah, well the fact you see Trump like the main stream media and hollywood see Trump, only means you are a part of it also.

Trump is nowhere near the disaster you and they are insinuating he is. Not close.

I asked a long time ago for the long list of documented racist comments made by Trump. Since it is sooooo plain and obvious there must be a whole lot of examples.

Never got ONE EXAMPLE. Yet, that is ALL THE LEFT CLAIM.

Go ahead and list the reasons he has been "such a disaster" as president. Is it the peace he made with NK? Is it the lowest unemployment rate for blacks? Is it the lowest unemployment rate for Hispanics? Lowest ever!

Give us the long list of examples of how Trump has been sooooo terrible. The whole way you put the question tells me you buy into the identity politics that you claim you are sickened by.

You are weird.
My opinions on Trump are based on what I have actually seen him say. What he actually does. What his party actually says and does.

Unless you're suggesting that the video of Trump I have seen was CGI and didn't really happen - I'll guess some winger websites would claim that - you're just wrong.

You're going to protect him no matter what. That's how hardcore partisans are on both ends. That's fine with me.
List the things he ACTUALLY DOES that is bad FOR THIS COUNTRY and then explain WHY IT IS BAD FOR THIS COUNTRY.

Many of his positions are short run smart and long run stupid IF they are something more than a negotiating position with a weak opponent such as trade policy. The Globalist BS is that even with a debt load four or more times GDP by Bloomberg estimates China is in a strong position. But if that is so then why is the EU trying to negotiate anti-dumping measures with China and having no luck? If China can indeed out wait the US, much less the EU then Trump has screwed us. I would be happy to take the other side of that bet.

Think

Michigan
Pennsylvania
Wisconsin

The left should be on suicide watch as these three states don’t take kindly to how the left are behaving.

It like Democrats will keep the Senate seats in 2018. They are rejecting Trump.

75% of Americans think immigration is a good thing.

75 Percent of Americans Say Immigration Is Good for Country, Poll Finds

66% think the current policy sucks.

Again, we aren't talking about you angry racists who support Trump. We are talking about regular decent people who don't like to see children thrown into cages crying for their mothers.

You people and your spins...you still struggle to make a distinction between legal and illegal. Funny shit!
The question asked per your link was....
”Is immigration IN GENERAL good or bad for the U.S.”
The question that should have been asked is...
”Is ILLEGAL immigration good or bad for the U.S.”
Come on man...you can do better. Stop making a complete ass of yourself bud.

Not only is the hardcore Left completely oblivious to the role it played in getting Trump elected, it's doubling down on all the same shit. TRIPLING down.

If the left would just shut up, the House and maybe the Senate would go to the Democrats and in 2020 a Democrat could make Trump a one termed which is all I thought he was.

Republicans and Trump are the ones who need to shut up. They have succeeded in making immigration issues one of the biggest issues if not the big issue of 2018. Republicans lose if that happens.

Meh, not really. They'll probably still take the house. The Senate was always a reach because there were too few Republican Seats up this time because the Dems did so well in 2006 and 2012.

I suspect they'll still do well, but it would be nice if these people could just hold in the ugly hate for a few months.

Then they could be back to being what they are.

It makes Stormy Mac Sad to see people complaining about concentration camps!

You big meanies, why are you complaining about the Concentration Camps?

You are the liar. The Time magazine cover is spot on right. Americans are closer to Democrats than they are Trump and the Republicans. They support a path to citizenship, DACA, oppose a wall and oppose separating parents from their children.

This is Sally Moyer----who texted 'f**k Trump and called President Trump's voters 'retarded'

NO---she is not a Crack Whore who knows nothing of Shampoo.....SHE IS AN F.B.I. AGENT!!!!!!!!!!*---an important one---she "interviewed" Hillary Clinton in the Tanked F.B.I. Investigation.

You look like an average racist alt-right whore to me.

Republicans and Trump are the ones who need to shut up. They have succeeded in making immigration issues one of the biggest issues if not the big issue of 2018. Republicans lose if that happens.

Illegal wetbacks negatively impact real Americans far more than anything else...hands-down.
Restoring law, order and our sovereignty should be “the biggest issue”. That’s what got Trump elected and that’s why Republicans will dominate in November. Bank on it.

You look like an average racist alt-right whore to me.

Your wife, Guadalupe wouldn’t think so....GUARANTEED!

The left has one person to thank for Trump being president:

Hillary Clinton.

Had they put up a decent honest candidate with a good reputation Trump wouldn't have stood a chance. But instead they put up a lifelong politician, with a tumultuous past and a husband that has been accused of sexual assault in which she is quoted as saying that women who accuse men of assault should be heard loud and clear but then called her husbands accusers liars.

The American people aren't stupid, we know what Clinton is. Trump is fresh air. Not a politician. A successful businessman who says what he thinks and thinks what he says. No holds barred.

It's about time.

The left has one person to thank for Trump being president:

Hillary Clinton.

Had they put up a decent honest candidate with a good reputation Trump wouldn't have stood a chance. But instead they put up a lifelong politician, with a tumultuous past and a husband that has been accused of sexual assault in which she is quoted as saying that women who accuse men of assault should be heard loud and clear but then called her husbands accusers liars.

The American people aren't stupid, we know what Clinton is. Trump is fresh air. Not a politician. A successful businessman who says what he thinks and thinks what he says. No holds barred.

It's about time.

Indeed.

Never did I think the Left was going to completely lose its mind like this. The raw, uncontrolled hatred is just stunning. It's hard to put into words.

Here I was, all comfy in the thought the Dems would win back the House, maybe the Senate, and this Trump thing would start to lose its edge. And then, just when I get to that point, the entire Left has become completely fucking unglued. It seems like they're getting worse every freakin' day, unable to control themselves, willing to debase themselves for anything.

If the Dems blow this, they deserve whatever they get. This has to be helping Trump's numbers, at least a bit.
I've never had faith that they would win, a hope perhaps, but deep down inside my gut, my fear has been and still is....they are going to mess it up somehow.... it's that same sinking feeling that happened in 2004, when Bush2 won his second term, when the Dems should have won it, in a land side.

People are going nuts, because we have never in our history had such a disgusting in every manner, President like Trump...and every day he comes out and bashes Democrats, and bashes them and bashes them in his continual tweeting and campaigning, while he is suppose to be working for all of us and being a President of all of the Nation..... morning noon and night we deal with lies and lies and lies.....

And people are definitely cracking! :eek:
Like Obama was a President for all the people? Remember we have records of what he said about Republicans.

BluesLegend, post: 20205147
Many people don't get that WE DIDN'T WANT A PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN for president. Hello the pro politicians have created a giant freaking mess, shit trade deals, $20 trillion in out of control debt, sky high taxes, roads and bridges gone to shit, a whopping $400 billion in government waste and fraud in a single year. Trump isn't perfect and he's not a polished lowlife scumbag professional politician HELLO that's why we elected him.

Whatever you think Trumpo is, do you really believe Trumpo is in it for us or for himself?

Never did I think the Left was going to completely lose its mind like this. The raw, uncontrolled hatred is just stunning. It's hard to put into words.

Here I was, all comfy in the thought the Dems would win back the House, maybe the Senate, and this Trump thing would start to lose its edge. And then, just when I get to that point, the entire Left has become completely fucking unglued. It seems like they're getting worse every freakin' day, unable to control themselves, willing to debase themselves for anything.

If the Dems blow this, they deserve whatever they get. This has to be helping Trump's numbers, at least a bit.
I've never had faith that they would win, a hope perhaps, but deep down inside my gut, my fear has been and still is....they are going to mess it up somehow.... it's that same sinking feeling that happened in 2004, when Bush2 won his second term, when the Dems should have won it, in a land side.

People are going nuts, because we have never in our history had such a disgusting in every manner, President like Trump...and every day he comes out and bashes Democrats, and bashes them and bashes them in his continual tweeting and campaigning, while he is suppose to be working for all of us and being a President of all of the Nation..... morning noon and night we deal with lies and lies and lies.....

And people are definitely cracking! :eek:
It’s really not a matter of Democrats ‘messing up’ anything – no matter how well-funded, no matter how together Democrats get their collective act, no matter a massive Democratic voter turnout – the fact remains that the mechanics of the election process is against them:

In the Senate Democrats must defend too many seats

In the House the gerrymandered districts in red states will protect Republican candidates from any ‘blue wave’

Consequently, Democrats will win neither the House nor Senate this November, regardless what Democrats might do.

Never underestimate the Democrats' ability to lose a sure thing.

You don’t know squat. It will kill the Dems, and most know that, but they can’t keep from committing political suicide.

Forum List

Back