Trump's poll numbers are inflated by at least 5% due to...

So you got nothing and your defense is well gee you won't listen.

Right you are…I’m still trying to figure out what
Mac1958 means by my losing my mind…

PS: It’s insightful that you and I are agreeing on this and we’re on the far opposite ends of the political spectrum. LOL
Yet another lovely example of the first line of my sig, thanks.

I have sigs turned off so I can't see whatever you are so proud of. Have you ever wondered why every thread that you participate in results in your calling people names and referring to you signature?
Life exists on a continuum. And if, after reading my posts and the nasty, hateful posts of most others here, you think I call people names - well, this place is even MORE fascinating now.

Thanks again. As always.

Whatever. I just asked how I supposedly "lost my mind" and you go on with your standard bullshit about "wingers" and such nonsense.

It's a message board. If you don't want the discussion...don't participate.
I'll do as I please, thanks.

Your intense interest in my posts and constant complaining notwithstanding.

Right you are…I’m still trying to figure out what
Mac1958 means by my losing my mind…

PS: It’s insightful that you and I are agreeing on this and we’re on the far opposite ends of the political spectrum. LOL
Yet another lovely example of the first line of my sig, thanks.

I have sigs turned off so I can't see whatever you are so proud of. Have you ever wondered why every thread that you participate in results in your calling people names and referring to you signature?
Life exists on a continuum. And if, after reading my posts and the nasty, hateful posts of most others here, you think I call people names - well, this place is even MORE fascinating now.

Thanks again. As always.

Whatever. I just asked how I supposedly "lost my mind" and you go on with your standard bullshit about "wingers" and such nonsense.

It's a message board. If you don't want the discussion...don't participate.
I'll do as I please, thanks.

Your intense interest in my posts and constant complaining notwithstanding.

Sure...and again, everytime you participate in a thread, you end up in a discussion just like this. Of course, that is ALWAYS someone else's fault right Trump...err I mean Mac?

Thanks again. As always.

You're just as nasty and partisan as everyone else here, Stormy Mac.

Please spare us the self-righteous bullshit. I actually respect the honesty of the wingnuts who don't try to pretend to be something they aren't.

Forum List

Back