Trump's poll numbers are inflated by at least 5% due to...

If the left would just shut up, the House and maybe the Senate would go to the Democrats and in 2020 a Democrat could make Trump a one termed which is all I thought he was.

Meh, not really. They'll probably still take the house. The Senate was always a reach because there were too few Republican Seats up this time because the Dems did so well in 2006 and 2012.

I suspect they'll still do well, but it would be nice if these people could just hold in the ugly hate for a few months.

Then they could be back to being what they are.

It makes Stormy Mac Sad to see people complaining about concentration camps!

You big meanies, why are you complaining about the Concentration Camps?

Siding with illegals over Americans is for sure going to be a huge victory for you.

And it's not enough of course, since the facts are not on your side you have to lie, like the time magazine.

We’re not siding with illegals. We’re siding the morality, Christianity, and the rule of law.

We’re opposing taking children away from parents. We’re opposing putting people in concentration camps.

Why aren’t you?

Not only is the hardcore Left completely oblivious to the role it played in getting Trump elected, it's doubling down on all the same shit. TRIPLING down.

Maybe decaf until the elections are over. That might work.

If the left would just shut up, the House and maybe the Senate would go to the Democrats and in 2020 a Democrat could make Trump a one termed which is all I thought he was.

Republicans and Trump are the ones who need to shut up. They have succeeded in making immigration issues one of the biggest issues if not the big issue of 2018. Republicans lose if that happens.

Illegal wetbacks negatively impact real Americans far more than anything else...hands-down.
Restoring law, order and our sovereignty should be “the biggest issue”. That’s what got Trump elected and that’s why Republicans will dominate in November. Bank on it.

The “real Americans” were defeated, murdered, and herded on to reservations. The rest are immigrants.

Restoring law and order would mean throwing the criminal Trump family out of the White House. I’m up for that.

Not only is the hardcore Left completely oblivious to the role it played in getting Trump elected, it's doubling down on all the same shit. TRIPLING down.

Yeah, well the fact you see Trump like the main stream media and hollywood see Trump, only means you are a part of it also.

Trump is nowhere near the disaster you and they are insinuating he is. Not close.

I asked a long time ago for the long list of documented racist comments made by Trump. Since it is sooooo plain and obvious there must be a whole lot of examples.

Never got ONE EXAMPLE. Yet, that is ALL THE LEFT CLAIM.

Go ahead and list the reasons he has been "such a disaster" as president. Is it the peace he made with NK? Is it the lowest unemployment rate for blacks? Is it the lowest unemployment rate for Hispanics? Lowest ever!

Give us the long list of examples of how Trump has been sooooo terrible. The whole way you put the question tells me you buy into the identity politics that you claim you are sickened by.

You are weird.
My opinions on Trump are based on what I have actually seen him say. What he actually does. What his party actually says and does.

Unless you're suggesting that the video of Trump I have seen was CGI and didn't really happen - I'll guess some winger websites would claim that - you're just wrong.

You're going to protect him no matter what. That's how hardcore partisans are on both ends. That's fine with me.
List the things he ACTUALLY DOES that is bad FOR THIS COUNTRY and then explain WHY IT IS BAD FOR THIS COUNTRY.
You know the list I would provide. And you would say it wasn't good enough.

Let's just save the effort, shall we?

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif~original
So you got nothing and your defense is well gee you won't listen.

Right you are…I’m still trying to figure out what
Mac1958 means by my losing my mind…

PS: It’s insightful that you and I are agreeing on this and we’re on the far opposite ends of the political spectrum. LOL

Republicans and Trump are the ones who need to shut up. They have succeeded in making immigration issues one of the biggest issues if not the big issue of 2018. Republicans lose if that happens.

You really want them to shut up?

BluesLegend, post: 20205147
Many people don't get that WE DIDN'T WANT A PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN for president. Hello the pro politicians have created a giant freaking mess, shit trade deals, $20 trillion in out of control debt, sky high taxes, roads and bridges gone to shit, a whopping $400 billion in government waste and fraud in a single year. Trump isn't perfect and he's not a polished lowlife scumbag professional politician HELLO that's why we elected him.

Whatever you think Trumpo is, do you really believe Trumpo is in it for us or for himself?

OMG the liberal projection is off the charts. Did Obama and the Clintons make their money before or AFTER? Trump was already a multi-billionaire you dimwit.

Meh, not really. They'll probably still take the house. The Senate was always a reach because there were too few Republican Seats up this time because the Dems did so well in 2006 and 2012.

I suspect they'll still do well, but it would be nice if these people could just hold in the ugly hate for a few months.

Then they could be back to being what they are.

It makes Stormy Mac Sad to see people complaining about concentration camps!

You big meanies, why are you complaining about the Concentration Camps?

Siding with illegals over Americans is for sure going to be a huge victory for you.

And it's not enough of course, since the facts are not on your side you have to lie, like the time magazine.

We’re not siding with illegals. We’re siding the morality, Christianity, and the rule of law.

We’re opposing taking children away from parents. We’re opposing putting people in concentration camps.

Why aren’t you?
Entering a country illegally is not moral. It takes resources away from the actual citizens and wastes taxpayers money plus when they steal hard working citizens identity is causes the citizens hours of time, money and stress.

We don’t need to put them jail, camps, we need to send them directly back into their home country and let them know there is a legal way to enter.

Illegal wetbacks negatively impact real Americans far more than anything else...hands-down.
Restoring law, order and our sovereignty should be “the biggest issue”. That’s what got Trump elected and that’s why Republicans will dominate in November. Bank on it.

Racists like you negatively impact real Americans. You are not a real American.
That is what every dictatorial thug says. What got Trump elected was he was a little less worse than Clinton. Republicans will lose the House. Bank on it.

This is Sally Moyer----who texted 'f**k Trump and called President Trump's voters 'retarded'

meet%20the%20FBI%20agent.jpg

NO---she is not a Crack Whore who knows nothing of Shampoo.....SHE IS AN F.B.I. AGENT!!!!!!!!!!*---an important one---she "interviewed" Hillary Clinton in the Tanked F.B.I. Investigation.

*Also, Moonlights giving Posture Lessons to Hunchbacks.

She looks like an average filthy Liberal whore to me.

You look like an average racist alt-right whore to me.

Your wife, Guadalupe wouldn’t think so....GUARANTEED!

Thank you for proving you are a racist again.

The left has one person to thank for Trump being president:

Hillary Clinton.

Had they put up a decent honest candidate with a good reputation Trump wouldn't have stood a chance. But instead they put up a lifelong politician, with a tumultuous past and a husband that has been accused of sexual assault in which she is quoted as saying that women who accuse men of assault should be heard loud and clear but then called her husbands accusers liars.

The American people aren't stupid, we know what Clinton is. Trump is fresh air. Not a politician. A successful businessman who says what he thinks and thinks what he says. No holds barred.

It's about time.

Trump is no breath of fresh air. It is clear that he has restocked the swamp with different creatures. He was also buying politicians off before this. He is laughing all the way to the bank, making money off of you rubes.

Never did I think the Left was going to completely lose its mind like this. The raw, uncontrolled hatred is just stunning. It's hard to put into words.

Here I was, all comfy in the thought the Dems would win back the House, maybe the Senate, and this Trump thing would start to lose its edge. And then, just when I get to that point, the entire Left has become completely fucking unglued. It seems like they're getting worse every freakin' day, unable to control themselves, willing to debase themselves for anything.

If the Dems blow this, they deserve whatever they get. This has to be helping Trump's numbers, at least a bit.
I've never had faith that they would win, a hope perhaps, but deep down inside my gut, my fear has been and still is....they are going to mess it up somehow.... it's that same sinking feeling that happened in 2004, when Bush2 won his second term, when the Dems should have won it, in a land side.

People are going nuts, because we have never in our history had such a disgusting in every manner, President like Trump...and every day he comes out and bashes Democrats, and bashes them and bashes them in his continual tweeting and campaigning, while he is suppose to be working for all of us and being a President of all of the Nation..... morning noon and night we deal with lies and lies and lies.....

And people are definitely cracking! :eek:
It’s really not a matter of Democrats ‘messing up’ anything – no matter how well-funded, no matter how together Democrats get their collective act, no matter a massive Democratic voter turnout – the fact remains that the mechanics of the election process is against them:

In the Senate Democrats must defend too many seats

In the House the gerrymandered districts in red states will protect Republican candidates from any ‘blue wave’

Consequently, Democrats will win neither the House nor Senate this November, regardless what Democrats might do.

There are plenty of House seats that are in swing or red states for Democrats to take over the House. Democrats have flipped a number of red seats in state legislative races that went heavily for Trump. There are more than enough House seats. The Senate is in play. Democrats need a inside straight but even McConnell is getting nervous.

You don’t know squat. It will kill the Dems, and most know that, but they can’t keep from committing political suicide.

Squat is the only thing you can do. Republicans are in trouble over this.

Never did I think the Left was going to completely lose its mind like this. The raw, uncontrolled hatred is just stunning. It's hard to put into words.

Here I was, all comfy in the thought the Dems would win back the House, maybe the Senate, and this Trump thing would start to lose its edge. And then, just when I get to that point, the entire Left has become completely fucking unglued. It seems like they're getting worse every freakin' day, unable to control themselves, willing to debase themselves for anything.

If the Dems blow this, they deserve whatever they get. This has to be helping Trump's numbers, at least a bit.
I've never had faith that they would win, a hope perhaps, but deep down inside my gut, my fear has been and still is....they are going to mess it up somehow.... it's that same sinking feeling that happened in 2004, when Bush2 won his second term, when the Dems should have won it, in a land side.

People are going nuts, because we have never in our history had such a disgusting in every manner, President like Trump...and every day he comes out and bashes Democrats, and bashes them and bashes them in his continual tweeting and campaigning, while he is suppose to be working for all of us and being a President of all of the Nation..... morning noon and night we deal with lies and lies and lies.....

It’s really not a matter of Democrats ‘messing up’ anything – no matter how well-funded, no matter how together Democrats get their collective act, no matter a massive Democratic voter turnout – the fact remains that the mechanics of the election process is against them:

In the Senate Democrats must defend too many seats

In the House the gerrymandered districts in red states will protect Republican candidates from any ‘blue wave’

Consequently, Democrats will win neither the House nor Senate this November, regardless what Democrats might do.

There are plenty of House seats that are in swing or red states for Democrats to take over the House. Democrats have flipped a number of red seats in state legislative races that went heavily for Trump. There are more than enough House seats. The Senate is in play. Democrats need a inside straight but even McConnell is getting nervous.

The House yes, the Senate no, but I never thought Trump would win.

Yeah, well the fact you see Trump like the main stream media and hollywood see Trump, only means you are a part of it also.

Trump is nowhere near the disaster you and they are insinuating he is. Not close.

I asked a long time ago for the long list of documented racist comments made by Trump. Since it is sooooo plain and obvious there must be a whole lot of examples.

Go ahead and list the reasons he has been "such a disaster" as president. Is it the peace he made with NK? Is it the lowest unemployment rate for blacks? Is it the lowest unemployment rate for Hispanics? Lowest ever!

Give us the long list of examples of how Trump has been sooooo terrible. The whole way you put the question tells me you buy into the identity politics that you claim you are sickened by.

You are weird.
My opinions on Trump are based on what I have actually seen him say. What he actually does. What his party actually says and does.

Unless you're suggesting that the video of Trump I have seen was CGI and didn't really happen - I'll guess some winger websites would claim that - you're just wrong.

You're going to protect him no matter what. That's how hardcore partisans are on both ends. That's fine with me.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you write this shit just to come off as middle of the road? The behavior of the left has nothing to do with the right's rabid support for Trump. Their main issue is skin color. They will tell you so themselves on this very forum. All the damn time. Yeah, both sides act like shit, but the support Trump gets is from 2 sources; people who are happy with the economy and older white people who are afraid of demographic changes.

We can only hope. The left has lost it. Completely nuts.

You are weird.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you write this shit just to come off as middle of the road? The behavior of the left has nothing to do with the right's rabid support for Trump. Their main issue is skin color. They will tell you so themselves on this very forum. All the damn time. Yeah, both sides act like shit, but the support Trump gets is from 2 sources; people who are happy with the economy and older white people who are afraid of demographic changes.
:auiqs.jpg:what are you talking about?

You are weird.

:auiqs.jpg:what are you talking about?
They cannot go anywhere without their laminated race cards. Once you understand that, that is when you understand you are talking to robots. Nothing more. They think for instance that I am white. They need me to be. They just, need me to be white.

Wow...that was just chocked full of well thought out ideas - each one backed up by a link from an unbiased source.

Oops.

Nope...it's nothing but a rambling diatribe backed up by absolutely nothing of substance. Not a link to an article, opinion poll, scientific article...nothing. Plus, not the slightest hint of a suggestion of what they should do or not do specifically

Nothing but the INCREDIBLY arrogant ramblings from an INCREDIBLY arrogant guy/boy.

Clearly you just started this because you want lots of Trumpbots to tell you how smart you are. You were obviously starving for praise, so you started a thread on nothing but insulting the left on a righty-dominated board.

Sad.

Last edited:

I think the partisan madness started long before Trump, but he clearly exacerbated it.

To me, he's a symptom, a reflection, and we're not paying attention to that.

Forum List

Back