Trump's plane

13690823_282116062152334_3288393123024676758_n.jpg 13900245_628757943955064_2412342092148844981_n.jpg

Trump's plane is modern and safe and keeps him safe and sound. It won't do a nose dive into a wheatfield. Damn. I mean, damn good job!

D.O.C.

What's that --- "Driver Obviously Corrupt"?

Or are we sayin' "Documentation Off the Calendar"?

Did he ever get that license renewed, or is he still flying illegally?

Well since you're a liberal (aka stupid) it means documentary.........try getting past the 1st grade for once

and a liberal politicizing another item that shouldn't be......keep fighting to make everything political!
:dunno:

I think you made it political when you posted this thread in the "Politics" section.

Well since you're a liberal (aka stupid) it means documentary.........try getting past the 1st grade for once

and a liberal politicizing another item that shouldn't be......keep fighting to make everything political!

That come in English?

documentary.....look it up....it's a show or movie about real life.

If it's about Rump --- it ain't about "real life". Get a freaking grip.

Wow, you sound like a Nazi.

Trumps a real person and his plane is real......fucking moron.

His plane is more real than his hair,

Yeah, I went there, faggot.

Suck a dick, make fun of his hair, I'm not a liberal, I don't take everything you say personally......I'm ok with people having different views and saying offensive stuff.......mouth away!!!!

If it's about Rump --- it ain't about "real life". Get a freaking grip.

Wow, you sound like a Nazi.

Trumps a real person and his plane is real......fucking moron.

His plane is more real than his hair,

Yeah, I went there, faggot.

Suck a dick, make fun of his hair, I'm not a liberal, I don't take everything you say personally......I'm ok with people having different views and saying offensive stuff.......mouth away!!!!

Penis.

Free speech bro.....transsexual Nazi eskimo.

Whoa! Chill out on the eskimo jokes.

D.O.C.

That come in English?
Your anger is blinding you to the point of stupidity. "Doc" is not only obviously short for documentary, but obviously you didn't watch the video before posting because it's in the title:

Donald Trump's Private Jet - Boeing 757 | Full Documentary

D.O.C.

That come in English?
Your anger is blinding you to the point of stupidity. "Doc" is not only obviously short for documentary, but obviously you didn't watch the video before posting because it's in the title:

It's amazing how stupid these people are......absolutely no awareness outside of their politics and always getting angry over words....holy shit, these dupes prove Rush Limbaugh right every time, it's hilarious.

D.O.C.

That come in English?

Is it worth it? Does it tell me if he ever got his registration in order?

If not, what WILL it tell me? What's useful in there?

Well it shows you his attention to detail, unlike someone who is sloppy with their emails.
IT shows you his employees like him, and they say he is demanding and doesn't except excuses or sloppy work, unlike this administration, on just about everything.
It also shows you how he operates.....
BUT mostly it's about his plane and his tastes.

Forum List

Back