Trump's new Presidential Seal.................

I'm wondering how come the person in charge of audio and video either (a) didn't know what the presidential seal looked like, or (b) was able to get it past everyone else.

And yeah, this kinda does concern me. If Trump and the people around him are stupid enough to be pranked like this, it makes me wonder if they are being pranked in other, more dangerous ways.
All the more reason to find the person(s) responsible, and get them in jail.

What law did they break?
What do you roaches care about laws?

I'm wondering how come the person in charge of audio and video either (a) didn't know what the presidential seal looked like, or (b) was able to get it past everyone else.

And yeah, this kinda does concern me. If Trump and the people around him are stupid enough to be pranked like this, it makes me wonder if they are being pranked in other, more dangerous ways.

What law did they break?

What laws?

I've asked protectionist but haven't gotten an answer so I'm asking you, what laws were broken?

Good question Dana. As far as I know, there is no law against messing up the backdrop of a speech, even if it is a presidential one.

These Trump supporters think that anything that goes against their worship of Trump should be illegal.

Wow......................when Trump was speaking to all those kids on Tuesday, why didn't anyone notice that the presidential seal had been altered? It was no longer an American eagle, but rather a 2 headed Russian one, and instead of holding on to 13 arrows like the seal does, it was holding onto a bunch of golf clubs. The inscription on the top said in Spanish that 45 was a puppet.

Too freaking funny!

Trump appears in front of altered presidential seal saying '45 is a puppet'

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

1-Pc-White-Skin-Nude-Naked-Ken-Doll-11-4-Tall-With-14-Joint-Moveable-For.jpg_640x640.jpg

What law did they break?

What laws?

I've asked protectionist but haven't gotten an answer so I'm asking you, what laws were broken?
I have no idea, I'm just asking you what do you and sgt frag care about laws for?

You mean pranked like complete strangers with no security checks getting access to a party at the White House?

Wow......................when Trump was speaking to all those kids on Tuesday, why didn't anyone notice that the presidential seal had been altered? It was no longer an American eagle, but rather a 2 headed Russian one, and instead of holding on to 13 arrows like the seal does, it was holding onto a bunch of golf clubs. The inscription on the top said in Spanish that 45 was a puppet.

Too freaking funny!

The Post Mueller Depression is hilarious to observe.

Too freaking funny!

1-Pc-White-Skin-Nude-Naked-Ken-Doll-11-4-Tall-With-14-Joint-Moveable-For.jpg_640x640.jpg
Um he didn't change his vote son, you did.

The graphics were set up by Turning Point USA, and in this article, they interviewed the person who made the image, and he said that before it appeared behind Trump, it wasn't something very easy to find on the 'net. He said that someone had to intentionally search for it.

I find it interesting that a conservative group like Turning Point USA is turning against Trump.

Here's the article where they interview the artist who did the image. It's towards the bottom of the article.

President Trump appeared before doctored version of presidential seal
Jailtime for whoever set it up to be where it was.
Well.the poor fool who unwittingly set it up is out of a job..but the guy who actually crafted the fake..well this is the best thing to happen to him in ages:

Meet the man who created the fake presidential seal — a former Republican fed up with Trump

"By Thursday morning, the Turning Point spokesman said the group had identified the staffer responsible for turning Leazott’s design into a trending topic. He called the incident a last-minute oversight, the result of a quick online search to find a second high-resolution photo of the presidential seal to place behind Trump. He said the mistake was “unacceptable.”
“We did let the individual go,” the spokesman said. “I don’t think it was malicious intent, but nevertheless.”
Leazott doesn’t buy it. He thinks whoever was responsible had to know exactly what they were looking for. He believes the person dug up the image he created and used it intentionally.
“That’s a load of crap,” he said in response to Turning Point’s explanation. “You have to look for this. There’s no way this was an accident is all I’m saying.”
After The Post story published, Internet sleuths went looking, too. They found the image’s origin, tracing it back to an online marketplace Leazott set up to sell shirts and stickers sporting the seal, along with other jokey “resistance” apparel. And the citizens of the Web wanted to buy his stuff.
In one fell news cycle, Leazott began making money and fielding calls from papers and TV stations from across the country. People wanted to support him.
But, Leazott said, it’s him who gets the last laugh. A photo of Trump in front of his seal is now his computer background, and the person who used it at the event is “either wildly incompetent or the best troll ever — either way, I love them.”
As of Thursday afternoon, Leazott’s shirts were sold out. He said he had to start working with a fulfillment center just to meet the demand. He also revived the primary website for his brand, OneTermDonnie, which includes a paean to the American Civil Liberties Union, where the site says 10 percent of all sales will be directed.
“It’s cool people are buying this, that’s great and all,” he said. “But I’ve got to be honest, I am so tickled in the most petty way possible that the president of the United States, who I despise, stood up and gave a talk in front of this graphic. Whoever put that up is my absolute hero.”"

iu

Last edited:
Good question Dana. As far as I know, there is no law against messing up the backdrop of a speech, even if it is a presidential one.

These Trump supporters think that anything that goes against their worship of Trump should be illegal.

I don't know of any law that was broken. Yet those far right radical conservatives want someone arrested and put in jail. No trial just put them in jail.

It's interesting that none of them can tell me what law they broke.

What law did they break?

What laws?

I have no idea, I'm just asking you what do you and sgt frag care about laws for?

I care about civil rights and the law.

You can't just arrest someone and put them in jail just because they said or did something you don't like.

It's very clear to me that you hate our constitution, the bill of rights and everything that America is supposed to be.

I'm not surprised that you want to violate someone's civil rights just because they did something you don't like, You people are totally out of your minds crazy.

Meanwhile, what law was broken? I still have not gotten a reply.

What law did they break?

What laws?

You can't just arrest someone and put them in jail just because they said or did something you don't like.

It's very clear to me that you hate our constitution, the bill of rights and everything that America is supposed to be.

I'm not surprised that you want to violate someone's civil rights just because they did something you don't like, You people are totally out of your minds crazy.

As a cockroach you appear to be an even bigger liar than most of them. Libstains love to ruin people for what they say, Goebbels. It's clear to you I hate the constitution? lmao.

this tit for tat bullshit is why i cant stand either party.....getting one up on the other is what is important to these idiots....the hell with taking care of the country...

Too freaking funny!

Um he didn't change his vote son, you did.
Um, ahh. ghee, golly, uhmm. lol

What law did they break?

What laws?

As a cockroach you appear to be an even bigger liar than most of them. Libstains love to ruin people for what they say, Goebbels. It's clear to you I hate the constitution? lmao.

Yeah, you do hate the Constitution if you are willing to throw people in jail for doing something you didn't like that embarrassed your leader. Only problem is, you have to be charged with a crime, given a trial, and THEN they can throw you in jail. Anything less is unconstitutional.

no longer an American eagle, but rather a 2 headed Russian one

“In heraldry and vexillology, the double-headed eagle is a charge associated with the concept of Empire.”

Empire. The “Eastern Realm.” Austria. The enemy Axis of World War One.

instead of holding on to 13 arrows like the seal does, it was holding onto a bunch of golf clubs

Arrows represent arms, weapons, and readiness for war; the golf clubs represent a hidden Scottish Nationalist gun control agenda.

The inscription on the top said in Spanish that 45 was a puppet.

The 45th State to join the Union is … Utah. The idea of a “puppet state” reveals a hidden southern secessionist agenda.

Mormon.

AVLN = Almighty Vice Lord (or League) Nation.

Salt Lake City is a command & control center of sorts for the vices of gambling and prostitution in Reno & Vegas, which cater to wealthy Californians, and the legal Marijuana in Denver, connected to the drug scene on Cincinnati.

What about the NSA's new Utah Data Center?

NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community

NSA conducts highly secretive internet surveillance, but it must, by nature, concentrate on vice, the “open secret” of what people do on the internet when they “have something to hide.”

There is good versus evil. Jeffrey Epstein and company. The Penn State chimo ring. Human traffickers. Tumblr, Grindr, Tindr.

They maintain data on their own employees' sexual orientation and previous relationships on top-secret SF-86 forms which were leaked, allegedly to the Chinese, from the German-national SAP database on which they were kept at the OPM under the directorship of Katherine Archuleta during the Obama Administration.

Nobody really knows if they've secured their own computer shit accurately while they conrinue to spy on a mostly unsuspecting citizenry.

No progress to speak of against vice, for all the unwarranted invasion of privacy we have endured since the Nazis got into the U.S. government through Operation Paperclip after the Second World War, and continued to collaborate with Italian Mafia city hall bosses to further a vicious agenda of gun control and organized crime.

What law did they break?

What laws?

If you are empowered you can mess with them You can destroy them also. People can be convinced of anything. And people who are Progs have been convinced of the most in the political fiefdom realm.

There is no ‘if’ – Trump and his people are indeed this stupid.

There is no ‘if’ – Trump and his people are indeed this stupid.
Sez the king of cockroaches.

Forum List

Back