Trump's Muslim ban is NOT unconstitutional!!

There's nothing stopping a Muslim from India immigrating. Oops. It's almost as if liberals are full of shit.
You don't know that. A Muslim is a Muslim that may need to be vetted, extremely.
You are always so stoned you can't even put a thought together.
lol. you have no valid rebuttal, only fallacy. that is why i don't take the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

Everyone stop having a cow over this, what the media fails to mention is the fact the Gov't has info we don't have. I'm also guessing the last administration left us with to many holes that they have to shut it down till they create the security they deem necessary (hence TEMP ban) as in better computerized file sharing and lists and checking out (vetting) systems etc....our identities are being stolen by not so clever American Muslim converted wives of immigrants who are using their wives to collect info for sake of snagging our identities to get in the country here and abroad whether bad intentions or not we are being violated and the system is broke and needs a quick gauge of how to weed out the fakes that can hide names on the lists we gather. The ones crying foul are usually the ones who'd cry loudest when it's their identity breached or loved one harmed in an incident.
All those countries have had total over 2000 front door (airport) attempts in by listed terrorists, now figure how many more slipped through the back door with your id's?

THAT BEING SAID the media is in shakey ground misrepresenting this for political purposes and helping Terrorists with recruiting and nore anti American setiment.
On other words once again Dems are willing to give up their country's security for sake of politics where nobody wins especially their own children who have to live in the mess they create through their propaganda and power play.
dude, we have a Constitution; it cannot be about Religion.

Oh my! An inconvenient truth.
one nation, regardless of Religion.
There's nothing stopping a Muslim from India immigrating. Oops. It's almost as if liberals are full of shit.
You don't know that. A Muslim is a Muslim that may need to be vetted, extremely.
lol. you have no valid rebuttal, only fallacy. that is why i don't take the right wing seriously about economics or the law.
You have nothing to rebut, you're a stoner that lives in a fog.

You have nothing to rebut, you're a stoner that lives in a fog.
dude; i can smoke an ounce of weed and still not resort to fallacy. practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, don't even do drugs and still have no valid arguments.

Everyone stop having a cow over this, what the media fails to mention is the fact the Gov't has info we don't have. I'm also guessing the last administration left us with to many holes that they have to shut it down till they create the security they deem necessary (hence TEMP ban) as in better computerized file sharing and lists and checking out (vetting) systems etc....our identities are being stolen by not so clever American Muslim converted wives of immigrants who are using their wives to collect info for sake of snagging our identities to get in the country here and abroad whether bad intentions or not we are being violated and the system is broke and needs a quick gauge of how to weed out the fakes that can hide names on the lists we gather. The ones crying foul are usually the ones who'd cry loudest when it's their identity breached or loved one harmed in an incident.
All those countries have had total over 2000 front door (airport) attempts in by listed terrorists, now figure how many more slipped through the back door with your id's?

THAT BEING SAID the media is in shakey ground misrepresenting this for political purposes and helping Terrorists with recruiting and nore anti American setiment.
On other words once again Dems are willing to give up their country's security for sake of politics where nobody wins especially their own children who have to live in the mess they create through their propaganda and power play.

Then where is your outrage that a Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Kurd, Gay or Transgender, Woman with shorts and tangtop are not readily welcome in those countries? Oh that's right, since there is no political gain in it you will ignore the full scope. Still is Temp ban, and Dems can't say Temp with the word ban, just like they can't say
Islamic with Terrorism.

Be VERY specific and show us where the ban lists religion AT ALL? If it were a ban on Muslims we are missing quite a few Countries don't you think?

Then where is your outrage that a Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Kurd, Gay or Transgender, Woman with shorts and tangtop are not readily welcome in those countries? Oh that's right, since there is no political gain in it you will ignore the full scope. Still is Temp ban, and Dems can't say Temp with the word ban, just like they can't say
Islamic with Terrorism.
States' rights.

Be VERY specific and show us where the ban lists religion AT ALL? If it were a ban on Muslims we are missing quite a few Countries don't you think?
Only the right wing, never gets it. Muslim is the operative term.

Except that if it were Muslims we would include Egypt, Lebanon, the Gulf States the African Muslim nations, Pakistan India Indonesia and a few others, remind me how we included them?

Religion????

Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

Except that if it were Muslims we would include Egypt, Lebanon, the Gulf States the African Muslim nations, Pakistan India Indonesia and a few others, remind me how we included them?
should we ask about conflicts of interest?

Religion????

Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’
Opinions don't matter; we have a supreme law of the land. The militia of the United States, knows this.

Religion????

Opinions don't matter; we have a supreme law of the land. The militia of the United States, knows this.

Wrong again.

The regime of Franklin Roosevelt ended the guidance of the Constitution.

In 1935, the Supreme Court upheld the New Deal repudiation of gold payments in government contracts and private contracts .... Justice McReynolds declared in a dissenting opinion that "the Constitution as we have known it is gone." The Brookshire Times from Brookshire, Texas on March 1, 1935 · Page 2

Religion????

Wrong again.

In 1935, the Supreme Court upheld the New Deal repudiation of gold payments in government contracts and private contracts .... Justice McReynolds declared in a dissenting opinion that "the Constitution as we have known it is gone." The Brookshire Times from Brookshire, Texas on March 1, 1935 · Page 2
No acts were ruled unConstitutional simply Because they provided for the general welfare; it was about implementation, not the law.

Oh my! An inconvenient truth.

Religion????

Wrong again.

No acts were ruled unConstitutional simply Because they provided for the general welfare; it was about implementation, not the law.

You really don't know any history, do you?

FDR destroyed the integrity of the Supreme Court......so, who would rule anything the totalitarian did as unconstitutional?????????

"Of particular concern to the New Dealers was a four-judge coterie on the Court, Justices Butler, McReynolds, Sutherland, and Van Devanter, who collectively embraced a settled anti-regulatory ideology hostile to interventionist government. Each of the so-called Four Horsemen was over the age of seventy in 1932.

Owen Roberts, the youngest of the justices," was a swing vote, as Kennedy is today.
FDR’s Court-Packing Plan: A Study in Irony | The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

So....Roosevelt and his aides formulated a plan to add a Justice for every one of a certain age.

In effect, by packing the court, Roosevelt would have altered the three-branches model of the Constitution into a unitary government, a monarchy.

"Many contemporary observers noted the timing of Justice Roberts’s apparent reversal from a swing voter against regulatory legislation to a swing voter in favor of it, a dramatic change described famously as the “switch in time that saved nine.” By all indications, Roberts had been influenced by the court-packing bill." Ibid.

And so, the United States Constitution died a quiet death in its sleep.

How about you gain an education before you post about topics totally alien to you?
M'kay?

Forum List

Back