Trump's Muslim ban is NOT unconstitutional!!

Trump's partial Muslim ban is NOT unconstitutional!! Read below how Trump's Muslim ban IS constitutional! Jimmy Carter did it & even Obama did it for 6 months!!

On Trial: Lawsuits Against Trump On ‘Muslim Immigration Ban’ Will Fail Fast

Ideological tests are not unconstitutional the SCOTUS has ruled that the Congress has the plenary powers to set any immigration policy they wish, however, using an executive order in itself may be a violation but i doubt the SCOTUS will rule against the use of executive orders.

Trump's partial Muslim ban is NOT unconstitutional!! Read below how Trump's Muslim ban IS constitutional! Jimmy Carter did it & even Obama did it for 6 months!!

We have a First Amendment.

The Congress carved out protection only for a limited class of aliens: those who qualify for an immigrant visa. Even here, the only limits are race, sex, nationality, but no limits on the presidential power to exclude based on religion, terror designations, poor vetting documentation or anything that can be called a matter of “procedure.” All refugees can be legally excluded. All Muslims can be legally excluded. All Sharia law supporters can be legally excluded.--http://lawnewz.com/celebrity/on-trial-lawsuits-against-trump-on-muslim-immigration-ban-will-fail-fast/

Congress has no authority to deny or disparage, Religion.

We have a First Amendment.

The Congress carved out protection only for a limited class of aliens: those who qualify for an immigrant visa. Even here, the only limits are race, sex, nationality, but no limits on the presidential power to exclude based on religion, terror designations, poor vetting documentation or anything that can be called a matter of “procedure.” All refugees can be legally excluded. All Muslims can be legally excluded. All Sharia law supporters can be legally excluded.--http://lawnewz.com/celebrity/on-trial-lawsuits-against-trump-on-muslim-immigration-ban-will-fail-fast/

Congress has no authority to deny or disparage, Religion.

I'm afraid we no longer do, Bannon told the media to shut up, gag orders have been given as well.

They found Iraqis terrorist and one country for 6 months. Get a grip, why is not SA on the list or Qatar, two very well known terrorist countries, or the UAE?? Turkey?

So you're using the "it was different" excuse for Obama? Why didn't you say so.

One country and known terrorists were caught, I'd like to see the ex order as well, but seems the internet is not showing it. Everything is now pro Trump.

Yes it was different, totally different.

They found Iraqis terrorist and one country for 6 months. Get a grip, why is not SA on the list or Qatar, two very well known terrorist countries, or the UAE?? Turkey?

So you're using the "it was different" excuse for Obama? Why didn't you say so.

One country and known terrorists were caught, I'd like to see the ex order as well, but seems the internet is not showing it. Everything is now pro Trump.

Yes it was different, totally different.

No difference other than you justify one and oppose the other. It was OK with you under Obama but wrong with Trump. Typical left hypocrite.

Qatar? Is that not where Obama's son, the bomb clock boy, went back too?

-Geaux

I read he is back in Texas , went to Qatar to go to school but instead learned all about being a terrorist, because Qatar is where terrorists train, and SA, but Trump loves them both , as they are trying to topple Assad.

Qatar? Is that not where Obama's son, the bomb clock boy, went back too?

-Geaux

I read he is back in Texas , went to Qatar to go to school but instead learned all about being a terrorist, because Qatar is where terrorists train, and SA, but Trump loves them both , as they are trying to topple Assad.

I read where the little pussy's defamation case was dismissed.

Forum List

Back