Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote- a Lot

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I welcome President Trumps ordered investigation into voter fraud.

Its about time

-Geaux
=================

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasnā€™t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

Ten years later, nobody at the Registrar's Office is checking citizenship.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/illegal_aliens_really_do_vote_a_lot.html#ixzz4X97XsW

Read this and gain a better understanding of how illegals impact elections.... of course, illegally

-Geaux
======================

The recount is almost over, and in this contest for attorney general ā€¦ itā€™s become apparent that our campaign is going to come up a few votes short,ā€™ Obenshain said, noting that heā€™d already called Herring to offer his congratulations. ā€˜It was a vigorous and hardfought campaign, but itā€™s over.ā€™ Obenshainā€™s concession will end a recount process that began on Nov. 5, when the two candidates were separated by a razor-thin election night margin. Herring defeated Obenshain by 165 votes out of more than 2.2 million votes cast, according to results certified by the Virginia Virginia Department of Elections on Nov. 25.ā€ - Politico, December 18, 2013, covering Republican Mark Obenshainā€™s whisker thin loss in the Virginia Attorney Generalā€™s race.

Summary
of Findings An investigation in Virginia by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) and the Virginia Voterā€™s Alliance (VVA) shows that the cause of this problem is something much worse than simple ineffective governance. Worse still, Virginia state election officials are obstructing access to public records that reveal the extent to which non-citizens are participating in our elections. These obstructionist tactics have led to PILF and VVA obtaining data from only a handful of Virginia counties so far. But the information from a few counties demonstrates a massive problem. In our small sample of just eight Virginia counties who responded to our public inspection requests, we found 1046 aliens who registered to vote illegally.

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Last edited:
In some states NO ID is required! You simply state your name & you can vote in a state like Illinois! See how EASY it is to commit voter fraud?

Regardless illegal aliens HAVE NO legal right to even be here much less vote!!

In some states NO ID is required! You simply state your name & you can vote in a state like Illinois! See how EASY it is to commit voter fraud?

Indeed. When we lived in CA we would always show ID just to make a point... only to be shrugged off by those at the table

-Geaux

Similar issues in Philadelphia

-Geaux
-----------------------

Summary ā€¢ Dozens of aliens have voted in past elections in Philadelphia, and thatā€™s just the tip of the iceberg.
Most aliens get registered through Motor Voter.
ā€¢ Election officials in Philadelphia take no proactive steps to prevent or remove alien registration. ā€¢ Thousands of ineligible felons are on the rolls in Philadelphia and the election officials do nothing about it and donā€™t even think itā€™s a problem.
ā€¢ Something has to be done because clean rolls are essential for clean elections. Systemic

Failure in Philadelphia Only eligible citizens who are entitled to cast ballots on election day should appear on the voter registration rolls. Unfortunately, in Pennsylvaniaā€™s largest jurisdiction, that has not been the case. Congress has acknowledged how important clean and accurate voter rolls are and passed Section 8 of the National Voter Registration Act and parts of the Help America Vote Act to ensure that ineligible registrations are discovered and removed from the lists of eligible voters. But some jurisdictions do nothing to prevent ineligible persons from registering or to discover and remove them. Philadelphia is among them.

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Its about time

-Geaux
=================

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasnā€™t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/illegal_aliens_really_do_vote_a_lot.html#ixzz4X97XsW
I make a motion to convince red illegals to vote blue, next time.

Alt-Right News = Fake News

lol..... Of course

-Geaux

As far back as 2012, a CBS 4/Miami Herald study, not exactly a right wing bastion, revealed that Floridaā€™s voter rolls included as many as 180,000 non-citizen legal resident voters, while illegal alien voters werenā€™t even noted because they could not be explicitly identified. The left-leaning Pew Research Center in 2012 contended that state voter rolls contain millions of inaccuracies ripe for exploitation.

Read more: Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote ā€“ a Lot

Who coined the phrase "Alt-Right"?

Richard Spencer
, The Alt-Right's Racist Founder. The New Yorker reported that the term ā€œalt-rightā€ was coined by white nationalist Richard Spencer, who ā€œdescribed the movement in December as 'an ideology around identity, European identity.'ā€

Last edited:
Alt-Right News = Fake News

lol..... Of course

-Geaux

As far back as 2012, a CBS 4/Miami Herald study, not exactly a right wing bastion, revealed that Floridaā€™s voter rolls included as many as 180,000 non-citizen legal resident voters, while illegal alien voters werenā€™t even noted because they could not be explicitly identified. The left-leaning Pew Research Center in 2012 contended that state voter rolls contain millions of inaccuracies ripe for exploitation.

Read more: Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote ā€“ a Lot
it only matters for federal elections. Even Puerto Ricans don't vote in federal elections.

Indeed. When we lived in CA we would always show ID just to make a point... only to be shrugged off by those at the table

-Geaux
I was standing in line last election and they were asking for id. Although the voter id law had been shot down by the SCOTUS a couple of years ago. There was one young man who looked like he was going to say something but he just huffed when asked and produced an id.

So, what did the id prove? All it really proved was he had an id with his name on it. As far as I know driver licenses do not contain citizenship status. Hell if status was requested to be on the DL the snowflakes would take a collective dump.

So the process needs to start with registering. A vigorous proof of citizenship needs addressed. But think about it, my wife absolutely does not have a birth certificate, never had. Her baptismal records were lost to mice. So what would she use to prove she is a citizen? She has a DL, SS card and all the rest but what is her real proof of citizenship? I tell her that if she can't prove she was born that nulls the marriage. She's not buying it.

-Geaux
I was standing in line last election and they were asking for id. Although the voter id law had been shot down by the SCOTUS a couple of years ago. There was one young man who looked like he was going to say something but he just huffed when asked and produced an id.

So, what did the id prove? All it really proved was he had an id with his name on it. As far as I know driver licenses do not contain citizenship status. Hell if status was requested to be on the DL the snowflakes would take a collective dump.

So the process needs to start with registering. A vigorous proof of citizenship needs addressed. But think about it, my wife absolutely does not have a birth certificate, never had. Her baptismal records were lost to mice. So what would she use to prove she is a citizen? She has a DL, SS card and all the rest but what is her real proof of citizenship? I tell her that if she can't prove she was born that nulls the marriage. She's not buying it.

No SSN either?

-Geaux

-Geaux

No SSN either?

-Geaux

She has a SS card and number. The only thing we are having a problem with is a passport which requires more id then we have.

Its about time

-Geaux
=================

You folks are liars. You must be and here is why. You claim in California illegals can get drivers licences and are registered to vote because they have an I'd and known address.

That's either true or its not. If it was true trump would have said that instead of looking stupid. If he couldn't explain itt, it's probably a lie. And a big one because he don't mind lying

Its about time

-Geaux
=================

You folks are liars. You must be and here is why. You claim in California illegals can get drivers licences and are registered to vote because they have an I'd and known address.

That's either true or its not. If it was true trump would have said that instead of looking stupid. If he couldn't explain itt, it's probably a lie. And a big one because he don't mind lying
those id's are for driving and identification only.

Its about time

-Geaux
=================

I know. So when my Republican friend told me that but trump didn't explain that alternative fact I knew it was a lie.

But if all you need is a driver's licence and address to vote then I apologize but I doubt trump wouldn't have mentioned that

Its about time

-Geaux
=================

I know. So when my Republican friend told me that but trump didn't explain that alternative fact I knew it was a lie.

But if all you need is a driver's licence and address to vote then I apologize but I doubt trump wouldn't have mentioned that
It used to be that way, a long time ago. Only property owners could vote; makes it simple for election verification.

Forum List

Back