Trumps Make America Great Again hats...made in China!!

donald-trump-hat.png

Folks what more must this man do to show you idiots he could give a fuck about you and your fuckin lost jobs...damit wake the fuck up you fools!
You liked Bernie. He touted all this tax bullshit, and takes tax cuts like a mother fucker. Where were you on that?
Dumb ass nigga
I liked Bernie, but you can't show me one thread or post where I supported his agenda. I thought it too progressive and unattainable. I do however believe WS owes the american people big time.

Last edited:
Interesting.

If and when America is great again, and more business-friendly, perhaps more Americans will manufacture goods in America.

"More business-friendly" is conservaspeak for non-organized cheap labor.

donald-trump-hat.png

Folks what more must this man do to show you idiots he could give a fuck about you and your fuckin lost jobs...damit wake the fuck up you fools!
You liked Bernie. He touted all this tax bullshit, and takes tax cuts like a mother fucker. Where were you on that?
Dumb ass nigga
I liked Bernie, but you can't show me one thread or post where I supported his agenda. I thought it too progressive and unattainable. I do however believe WS owes the american people big time.
No, but said you supported him and never said a bad word about him. Not that I have seen anyways.. Lets face it, Trump could cure all cancers and you would talk shit about him. Pay attention to the point :D

donald-trump-hat.png

The knock offs are made there NOT the real ones.
"

"The hats are made by Cali Fame of Los Angeles, which makes theCali Headwear brand. Trump’s hat is based on the Patriot 5 model, and no surprise, it’s been a bestseller this year, though not a bestseller of all time. Cali Headwear co-owner Brian Kennedy told us that hats his company made for Von Dutch and Ed Hardy sold better.

Oh, and they are made in the USA.
None

The OP punked on his own thread. LOL
How did I get punk'd....listen, I work for a living, I can't be on the net all fuckin day like you welfare ho's, mama gotta work!!
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard considering you joined on March 17, 2015 and posted 7,076 messages while I joined on January 26, 2012 and only posted 1,733 messages! One of us does work for a living and it apparently ain't you! Damn, punked again!!! Next.

donald-trump-hat.png

This story was debunked like last year. Rip off ones being made in China. The ones he sells are made in the USA.

Trump update:

A lot of these hats are being made around the world, according to politico, Trump himself has his hats made in the US....but here's the deal:One recent Saturday at the Cali-Fame factory, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, dozens of employees, almost all of them Latino, were working away while machines whirred all around them. Some peered over glasses as their deft hands assembled one hat after another; others swept scraps of fabric from the floor. They were surrounded by stacks of freshly minted camouflage-print caps, with the presidential hopeful’s all-capital-letter promise emblazoned on the front in orange.

So much for the wall folks...again, wake up you fools, your being played!!
You're not very good at this, are you.

If this post is to be meaningful, shouldn't you say that the employees were illegal aliens?
Put it this way, its a sweat shop, google the shit.....only illegals put up with that shit. Bottom line is this, YOU WHITE SIMPLISTIC ROACH SNACKING, LICE SCRATCHING, INCEST LOVING MAGGOTS...ARE ALL BEING PLAYED...OWN IT, DUMB FUCKS!!

STFU. Your fake story blew up in your face. Own it yourself, you dumb racist c*nt.

Anyone know where F. U. B. U. are made. It's called for us by us clothing made for African-Americans.

Strange how Trump isn’t suing the manufacturer of the counterfeit hats…..

I thought he played hardball?

Oh well, I guess he doesn’t want to be deposed…..

Like his tax returns………

What
Is
He
Hiding?

Like his tax returns………

What
Is
He
Hiding?

Nothing....he just enjoys antagonizing clueless tards such as you. You need some new talking points your current BS is stale

donald-trump-hat.png

The word president is a french word. It means leader.

trump wants to be the leader of the United States.

IF trump was a REAL leader he would bring jobs back to America.

He would tell the companies that sell products with his name on it that they either make the product here in America or get his name off those products.

He could have all his campaign swag made here in America but he had it made in places he condemns like China and Mexico.

I can't believe that so many people would actually believe one word from trump about anything much less his words about bringing jobs back to the United States.

trump refuses to have his products made here what makes anyone believe he's going to bring jobs back to the United States?

A leader doesn't wait for someone else to do something. They just do it and people follow.

trump is no leader.

donald-trump-hat.png

The word president is a french word. It means leader.

trump wants to be the leader of the United States.

IF trump was a REAL leader he would bring jobs back to America.

He would tell the companies that sell products with his name on it that they either make the product here in America or get his name off those products.

He could have all his campaign swag made here in America but he had it made in places he condemns like China and Mexico.

I can't believe that so many people would actually believe one word from trump about anything much less his words about bringing jobs back to the United States.

trump refuses to have his products made here what makes anyone believe he's going to bring jobs back to the United States?

A leader doesn't wait for someone else to do something. They just do it and people follow.

trump is no leader.

LMAO and I suppose you think Obungles is......good grief

Trump update:

A lot of these hats are being made around the world, according to politico, Trump himself has his hats made in the US....but here's the deal:One recent Saturday at the Cali-Fame factory, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, dozens of employees, almost all of them Latino, were working away while machines whirred all around them. Some peered over glasses as their deft hands assembled one hat after another; others swept scraps of fabric from the floor. They were surrounded by stacks of freshly minted camouflage-print caps, with the presidential hopeful’s all-capital-letter promise emblazoned on the front in orange.

If this post is to be meaningful, shouldn't you say that the employees were illegal aliens?
Put it this way, its a sweat shop, google the shit.....only illegals put up with that shit. Bottom line is this, YOU WHITE SIMPLISTIC ROACH SNACKING, LICE SCRATCHING, INCEST LOVING MAGGOTS...ARE ALL BEING PLAYED...OWN IT, DUMB FUCKS!!
You do tend to go all theatrical when the wheels start falling off your little hate wagon.

Trump update:

I thought u was godly woman or man or whatever u r
One more time, what did I tell you about thinking? Unless you have a road map, your not allowed, understand?
Typical of u to skate around the truth with lines of Bull shat. I will b here to shine a light on ur hypocrisy when needed.

I spent almost 2 years in Korea and could buy any "name brand" product out there at a substantial discount.

Like his tax returns………

What
Is
He
Hiding?
Bet you a dollar, he trade marked those words and makes residuals on the sides from it, regardless of who sells it or makes it....this is after all Trump.

Forum List

Back