Trumps lying speech

You claim he lied but failed to give an example. Hot air.

Do you want me to list ALL his lies? I have a feeling that the Moderators would find it in bad form to have an over 15,000 line message all at once. Be more specific.
Let’s start with the lie about keeping our doctor.

Oooops... that was obama.

That's already been debunked, cupcake. You could keep your Doctor but your Doctor didn't keep you. How does it feel to be rejected.
That’s been debunked? Try selling that to the millions who lost their healthcare because of obama.

Do you want me to list ALL his lies? I have a feeling that the Moderators would find it in bad form to have an over 15,000 line message all at once. Be more specific.

That's already been debunked, cupcake. You could keep your Doctor but your Doctor didn't keep you. How does it feel to be rejected.
That’s been debunked? Try selling that to the millions who lost their healthcare because of obama.

I knew there would be a high level of deflection on here. What you guys seem to be saying is that its ok for Trump to lie because somebody else allegedly did so.

That isnt a ringing endorsement. Read the article and debunk the points made. That is the way to debate.

I knew there would be a high level of deflection on here. What you guys seem to be saying is that its ok for Trump to lie because somebody else allegedly did so.

That isnt a ringing endorsement. Read the article and debunk the points made. That is the way to debate.

How dare you try and take away their "Whataboutisms" You trying to make their heads explode?

FactChecking Trump's Iran Address

In an address to the nation a day after an Iranian attack on military bases housing U.S. soldiers in Iraq, President Donald Trump made some dubious, misleading and inaccurate claims:

Its a pretty thorough debunking of the idiots many false claims. I dont think his friends are too bothered, it doesnt matter what he says or does and I have already seen several of his false claims repeated on this board.

Of course while we are all watching the floor show trumps minions are working to destroy the US environment.
Its very depressing.

How does a democracy deal with the corrosive effects of a serial liar and a backward,ill-educated electorate?
We have a similar issue in the UK but probably not on this scale.
He queenie
You say Trump lied but cannot give one example?
typical troll

How dare you try and take away their "Whataboutisms" You trying to make their heads explode?
The facts are easily checked. I am sure that it is being worked on now.

The link you shared is nothing more than an opinion. It’s why I shared mine about you thinking it holds validity.

The link you shared is nothing more than an opinion. It’s why I shared mine about you thinking it holds validity.
So debunk it.

Trump is a criminal (just as W and O are) for his mass murdering. He killed 10 people with CIA’s Flying Ginsu missile. I wonder why the other nine people he murdered are ignored.

Read up on the CIA’s Flying Ginsu. It will turn your stomach, unless you’re a warmonger.

So debunk it.
It’s already been debunked!! People lost their doctors and healthcare because of it!

Theres a reason why you people are losing trust.

"There are several things wrong with Trump’s statement. For starters, the international agreement to curb Iran’s nuclear weapons’ program, as we mentioned earlier, was signed in 2015 — not 2013. And, despite Trump’s numerous claims to the contrary, Iran also was not “given $150 billion” in the deal."

There was no special flight into Tehran with pallets filled with European currency for the Iranians?
Fact Check.Org displays once more how they serve the left by rationalizing and making alibis, this time for the gift from Obama to the Mullahs.

“Iran was not so much given money but allowed access to its own money that had been held, according to sanctions, in escrow..." Is there a distinction between money given to Iran and money Iran was allowed access to?
There is none at all and Iran hasn't changed their ways at all since the days of the takeover of the American embassy
and hostage taking of Americans during the Carter years.

So why did Obama unilaterally "un freeze" that money and give it to Iran anyway?
And by what authority?

Democrats here is a fact YOUR CITIES ARE SHIT HOLES! Before you check a successful republican check your self

"There are several things wrong with Trump’s statement. For starters, the international agreement to curb Iran’s nuclear weapons’ program, as we mentioned earlier, was signed in 2015 — not 2013. And, despite Trump’s numerous claims to the contrary, Iran also was not “given $150 billion” in the deal."

There was no special flight into Tehran with pallets filled with European currency for the Iranians?
Fact Check.Org displays once more how they serve the left by rationalizing and making alibis, this time for the gift from Obama to the Mullahs.

“Iran was not so much given money but allowed access to its own money that had been held, according to sanctions, in escrow..." Is there a distinction between money given to Iran and money Iran was allowed access to?
There is none at all and Iran hasn't changed their ways at all since the days of the takeover of the American embassy
and hostage taking of Americans during the Carter years.

So why did Obama unilaterally "un freeze" that money and give it to Iran anyway?
And by what authority?
Saying it isnt so is not debunking. You need to back up your assertions.

I think lying about reasons for taking out Soleimani are grounds for Impeachment. He has gone from a plan to blow up our Iraq embassy to planning to blow up others.

Anyone with a brain knows that is a lie.
sure--Mr Trump made up lies and ALL his advisors believed him
---it WASN'T his intel/advisors that [ hahahaha ] made up the [ hahahahha] lies
ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha

FactChecking Trump's Iran Address

In an address to the nation a day after an Iranian attack on military bases housing U.S. soldiers in Iraq, President Donald Trump made some dubious, misleading and inaccurate claims:

Its a pretty thorough debunking of the idiots many false claims. I dont think his friends are too bothered, it doesnt matter what he says or does and I have already seen several of his false claims repeated on this board.

Of course while we are all watching the floor show trumps minions are working to destroy the US environment.
Its very depressing.

How does a democracy deal with the corrosive effects of a serial liar and a backward,ill-educated electorate?
We have a similar issue in the UK but probably not on this scale.
Civil war. We need it.

Wow.

If you had clicked the link he provided you would have seen the list of lies.

He did give an example. In fact, more than one. It was all in the link he provided.

I know, you're just too lazy to click on it.

I did keep my doctor.

So did I. In fact, I would surmise that almost everyone in here kept their Doctors but they are talking about a cousins friend's neighbor's (fill in the rest) and haven't actually personally experience any of this. Most that go on and on about it are in the higher income brackets and have absolutely no link to anyone at the bottom half of the income level. They are just repeating what their handlers (whomever they might be) tell them to say.

Forum List

Back