Trumps lying speech

The reason why the Left always takes the side of the enemy is because they hate mainstream society.

The reason why the Left always takes the side of the enemy is because they hate mainstream society.
The problem with that hysteria is we have no enemies. They are all made up by a corrupt government and media. Why can’t you see that?

You claim he lied but failed to give an example. Hot air.

Do you want me to list ALL his lies? I have a feeling that the Moderators would find it in bad form to have an over 15,000 line message all at once. Be more specific.
Let’s start with the lie about keeping our doctor.

Oooops... that was obama.

That's already been debunked, cupcake. You could keep your Doctor but your Doctor didn't keep you. How does it feel to be rejected.
That’s been debunked? Try selling that to the millions who lost their healthcare because of obama.
There is nothing in the ACA that would have cost anyone their healthcare insurance.

Policies run year to year,so at the end of every year, everyone basically lose their insurance & have to either renew or buy a new policy.

Any policy if effect at the signing of the ACA could be grandfathered. If you lost your insurance, it would be your insurer's fault.

FactChecking Trump's Iran Address

In an address to the nation a day after an Iranian attack on military bases housing U.S. soldiers in Iraq, President Donald Trump made some dubious, misleading and inaccurate claims:

Its a pretty thorough debunking of the idiots many false claims. I dont think his friends are too bothered, it doesnt matter what he says or does and I have already seen several of his false claims repeated on this board.

Of course while we are all watching the floor show trumps minions are working to destroy the US environment.
Its very depressing.

How does a democracy deal with the corrosive effects of a serial liar and a backward,ill-educated electorate?
We have a similar issue in the UK but probably not on this scale.
We have experienced the Clintons, the Bush family, Obama, Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Daschle, Schumer, Gephardt, Ryan, Boehner, and more. We have seen Repub tea party people who won their elections still lose to swampers. We have seen tea party people who were not tea party people once elected. We have seen promised agendas turn into maelstrom costs to the peon. There is more if looked up. So tell us about Trump.

In an address to the nation a day after an Iranian attack on military bases housing U.S. soldiers in Iraq, President Donald Trump made some dubious, misleading and inaccurate claims:

Its a pretty thorough debunking of the idiots many false claims. I dont think his friends are too bothered, it doesnt matter what he says or does and I have already seen several of his false claims repeated on this board.

Of course while we are all watching the floor show trumps minions are working to destroy the US environment.
Its very depressing.

How does a democracy deal with the corrosive effects of a serial liar and a backward,ill-educated electorate?

Ahmed, you REALLY think anyone pays attention to the fake "fact checks" anymore? Really?

By the way, most of the goats you've known were better educated than you...

Its very depressing.

We have experienced the Clintons, the Bush family, Obama, Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Daschle, Schumer, Gephardt, Ryan, Boehner, and more. We have seen Repub tea party people who won their elections still lose to swampers. We have seen tea party people who were not tea party people once elected. We have seen promised agendas turn into maelstrom costs to the peon. There is more if looked up. So tell us about Trump.
He lies all the time.

I think lying about reasons for taking out Soleimani are grounds for Impeachment. He has gone from a plan to blow up our Iraq embassy to planning to blow up others.

Anyone with a brain knows that is a lie.
Yeah, Soleimani was a regular peacenik. No one believes Trump.
It has nothing top do with Soleimani. It has to do with Trump lying about it.

Its very depressing.

Ahmed, you REALLY think anyone pays attention to the fake "fact checks" anymore? Really?

By the way, most of the goats you've known were better educated than you...
Smart people pay attention. Stupid fucks like you live in Trump's ass.

The term "Fact Check" to the lying fucking Dims is just the relationship of a statement to the marxist agenda. If it aligns well ("health insurance premiums will be going down!!), it's a "fact". Fuckwits.

I knew there would be a high level of deflection on here. What you guys seem to be saying is that its ok for Trump to lie because somebody else allegedly did so.

That isnt a ringing endorsement. Read the article and debunk the points made. That is the way to debate.
Oh fuck off. Nobody here said, or in any way insinuated, that it's OK for Trump to lie you moron.

You asserted that Trump lied in his speech, therefore the onus is on you to quote the alleged lie and prove that it's a lie. Otherwise you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof.

But of course nobody has ever accused you TDS afflicted morons of being able to form a logical well reasoned argument.

You LWNJs are constantly claiming that Trump lied about something or other, yet you can never back it up.

I knew there would be a high level of deflection on here. What you guys seem to be saying is that its ok for Trump to lie because somebody else allegedly did so.

That isnt a ringing endorsement. Read the article and debunk the points made. That is the way to debate.
Oh fuck off. Nobody here said, or in any way insinuated, that it's OK for Trump to lie you moron.

You asserted that Trump lied in his speech, therefore the onus is on you to quote the alleged lie and prove that it's a lie. Otherwise you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof.

But of course nobody has ever accused you TDS afflicted morons of being able to form a logical well reasoned argument.

You LWNJs are constantly claiming that Trump lied about something or other, yet you can never back it up.

I backed it up.

I backed it up.
You TDS affliction has your mind so screwed up that you probably believe that.

I just scanned through the entire thread. The fact of the matter is that you haven't quoted a single thing from Trump's speech, let alone proved it was a lie.

Its very depressing.

Good to see you side openly with Iran and the terrorist Trump killed..... you guys are morons.......afraid of your own shadows...willing to let monsters like Iran kill at will because you are afraid they will kill more if you stand up to them..... dittos your attitude toward Russia and China......

This is why you asshats shouldn't have power...anywhere....

This is the typical Trump humping b*******, nobody gives a damn about that clown he killed many people are just asking for the justification he used to do it.
Clown? Clowns don't drill people's skull searching for the pain center that makes for a slow, painful death under Soleimani's electric drill he used for killing a boatload of captors without regard for the United Nation's guidelines for hostages taken. It does not condone torture with an electric drill applied to the prisoner's skull.

Moran.

I backed it up.
You TDS affliction has your mind so screwed up that you probably believe that.

I just scanned through the entire thread. The fact of the matter is that you haven't quoted a single thing from Trump's speech, let alone proved it was a lie.

Try looking in other threads. You may be shocked to see that there is a whole new world out there other than in this tiny part of it. And you did a no no.

upload_2020-1-11_21-42-39.jpeg

If you go to the "OP" you will find a "link" which details the many lies in trumps speech.
They are quite compelling and have not been challenged by the sad men on here who have instead chosen to call me bad names.

nb - abusing me does not debunk the claims in any way.

Forum List

Back