Trumps lying speech

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
FactChecking Trump's Iran Address

In an address to the nation a day after an Iranian attack on military bases housing U.S. soldiers in Iraq, President Donald Trump made some dubious, misleading and inaccurate claims:

Its a pretty thorough debunking of the idiots many false claims. I dont think his friends are too bothered, it doesnt matter what he says or does and I have already seen several of his false claims repeated on this board.

Of course while we are all watching the floor show trumps minions are working to destroy the US environment.
Its very depressing.

How does a democracy deal with the corrosive effects of a serial liar and a backward,ill-educated electorate?
We have a similar issue in the UK but probably not on this scale.

In an address to the nation a day after an Iranian attack on military bases housing U.S. soldiers in Iraq, President Donald Trump made some dubious, misleading and inaccurate claims:

Its a pretty thorough debunking of the idiots many false claims. I dont think his friends are too bothered, it doesnt matter what he says or does and I have already seen several of his false claims repeated on this board.

Of course while we are all watching the floor show trumps minions are working to destroy the US environment.
Its very depressing.

How does a democracy deal with the corrosive effects of a serial liar and a backward,ill-educated electorate?
105987477-1561493915063hillary.jpg

I think lying about reasons for taking out Soleimani are grounds for Impeachment. He has gone from a plan to blow up our Iraq embassy to planning to blow up others.

Anyone with a brain knows that is a lie.

Its very depressing.

Morning tommy...
Can't ya show at least a little appreciation toward trump tommy? after all he was a driving force for brexit, without him in office you could very well be part of the eu.

Its very depressing.

I’m gonna guess you’re a guy who thinks it’s perfectly normal to bend over and spread his ass cheeks for another guy.

Last edited:
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.

Naughty, naughty boy. Fact Check doesn't have the information available to President Trump and are funded by Democrats who demand "lies" be found or they lose their place in the sun. Fact Check can't find it! Well!!!!!! It must be a lie since Trump said it!!!!!

Methinks you see what you want to see. I ain't buyin' your little know-nothing farm.

Its very depressing.

Nothing you limeys have is on a scale to us you fucking wannabe fucking fucks!-

Its very depressing.

Good to see you side openly with Iran and the terrorist Trump killed..... you guys are morons.......afraid of your own shadows...willing to let monsters like Iran kill at will because you are afraid they will kill more if you stand up to them..... dittos your attitude toward Russia and China......

This is why you asshats shouldn't have power...anywhere....

I think lying about reasons for taking out Soleimani are grounds for Impeachment. He has gone from a plan to blow up our Iraq embassy to planning to blow up others.

Anyone with a brain knows that is a lie.

Yeah.....and Trump likes two scoops of icecream.....more grounds for impeachment....and Trump calls the democrat controlled media that protected epstein and weinstein fake news......more ground for impeachment.......

You guys are clowns

You claim he lied but failed to give an example. Hot air.

Do you want me to list ALL his lies? I have a feeling that the Moderators would find it in bad form to have an over 15,000 line message all at once. Be more specific.
You can list all the lies the Democrats claim he did according to them, and that's the crux of "Trump the liar" lying lie claims against the President. They're projecting. And you know it too, don't you.

Do you want me to list ALL his lies? I have a feeling that the Moderators would find it in bad form to have an over 15,000 line message all at once. Be more specific.
You can list all the lies the Democrats claim he did according to them, and that's the crux of "Trump the liar" lying lie claims against the President. They're projecting. And you know it too, don't you.

I won't have to list the ones that the left claims he made. I would only have to list the 15+K lies that have been fact checked. Hey, what do you want, I may not have much of a life, but I do have a life.

Let’s start with the lie about keeping our doctor.

Oooops... that was obama.

That's already been debunked, cupcake. You could keep your Doctor but your Doctor didn't keep you. How does it feel to be rejected.

Its very depressing.

I’m gonna guess you’re a guy who thinks it’s perfectly normal to bend over and spread his ass cheeks for another guy.

Isn't that what Trump humpers do.

Let’s start with the lie about keeping our doctor.

Oooops... that was obama.

It's amazing how that's the only lie you guys can come up with for President Obama. Come to think of it, that wasn't even a lie.

Its very depressing.

Good to see you side openly with Iran and the terrorist Trump killed..... you guys are morons.......afraid of your own shadows...willing to let monsters like Iran kill at will because you are afraid they will kill more if you stand up to them..... dittos your attitude toward Russia and China......

This is why you asshats shouldn't have power...anywhere....

This is the typical Trump humping b*******, nobody gives a damn about that clown he killed many people are just asking for the justification he used to do it.

Forum List

Back