Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

it's always an issue in how he does things. period. but i think you know that.

Syria strikes: Democrats demand congressional approval for further military action

hell at the time they were pissed about not having approval for military action. so he pulls them, now they're pissed at that.

The Democratic Party’s Silence on Syria

more here saying the dems feel we need to get out.

there comes a time you have zero point other than to be mad at what anyone else does as being wrong. this is where the dems are and they've only themselves to blame for never really taking a stand other than TRUMP SUCKS.
you can support getting out of Syria, that’s fine. The issue is how Trump left the Kurds out to dry and now they are being killed by Turkey. I think you know that ICE
Can ANYBODY else help? Maybe somebody in that fucking hemisphere?

Syria strikes: Democrats demand congressional approval for further military action

hell at the time they were pissed about not having approval for military action. so he pulls them, now they're pissed at that.

there comes a time you have zero point other than to be mad at what anyone else does as being wrong. this is where the dems are and they've only themselves to blame for never really taking a stand other than TRUMP SUCKS.
you can support getting out of Syria, that’s fine. The issue is how Trump left the Kurds out to dry and now they are being killed by Turkey. I think you know that ICE

Sure... would have been a great thing to line up before we broke our commitment and left our friends to die
For how long?

Are we supposed to keep letting our people die or be under constant threat for years while the local and neighbors get off their fucking asses? That's what we have been doing and all others, with an actual interest in the situation, have been dragging ass.

Enough is enough.

If there is anything I like about Trump (very little) it's that he doesn't play the never-ending game of bullshit when it comes to foreign policy. See Israel Embassy Incident.

They had just reached an agreement with turkey and the Kurds in August of this year to regulate the safe zone. The Kurds demilitarized in the border. And then when their defenses were down we bailed and turkey attacked. You really don’t find that fucked up?

The left’s narrative of President Trump being “incompetent” is blowing up in their faces(again).

Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

link coming!
Is there anything Trump can’t do !?
Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president
Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

So, Trump holds back Turkey for three years from bloodshed on the Kurds and now gets a cease fire. Also sends aid.

What does the Left focus on?

The bloodshed that ensues the few days the USA is no longer there as if HE were doing the killing.

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey

Slow news day? That's the way Trump talks, deal with it.

We are dealing with it, by calling it what is - mentally unfit for office.
Yep, and you'll be dealing with it for another 5 years. LMAO

Talking out of your ass as usual, it's just what you rightwingers do.

Sure... would have been a great thing to line up before we broke our commitment and left our friends to die
For how long?

Are we supposed to keep letting our people die or be under constant threat for years while the local and neighbors get off their fucking asses? That's what we have been doing and all others, with an actual interest in the situation, have been dragging ass.

Enough is enough.

If there is anything I like about Trump (very little) it's that he doesn't play the never-ending game of bullshit when it comes to foreign policy. See Israel Embassy Incident.

They had just reached an agreement with turkey and the Kurds in August of this year to regulate the safe zone. The Kurds demilitarized in the border. And then when their defenses were down we bailed and turkey attacked. You really don’t find that fucked up?

The letter is pathetic, but Trump's Syrian Surrender may have a simple explanation not tainted with intl intrigue.

He was stoned on his first attempt to cut loose in Syria when Mattis literally fell on his own sword.

He was stoned on his Camp David Taliban Photo op that Pompano set up (where the fuck did they find that moron) when Bolton said we don't do photo ops with killers of American troops unless absolutely necessary

Bolton comes back around and outs the Trump-Pompano-Ghouliani-Mulwhacky quid pro with Ukraine.

So, within days, without talking to his own defense dept let alone anyone outside the WH other than maybe Pompano or Mulwhacky, he suddenly sentences the Kurds to death for no real reason. Is there a surprise here? I don't see one.

Wouldn't that fall in the category of trying to stop the invasion? Are you saying we should take on Turkey militarily to protect Syrian soil?

im saying that when we work with an ally and convince them to demilitarize in exchange for protection, it’s extremely fucked up to tuck tail and run to allow that ally to get attacked and murdered. Common sense dude. Why do you think Trump buddy’s are speaking out against him on this? It takes something really fucked up for that to happen.

clear your mind and look at this clearly and not as a blind trump defender.

You didn't answer my question, should we be shooting down Turkeys aircraft and bombing their positions in Syria? The 50 or so soldiers we had in the area couldn't stand against the Turkish military without massive support.

I don’t think we should go attack right now. Going back to trumps call with Turkey... he should have stood by the Kurds and sent reinforcements. Turkey never would have attack and gone to war with US. We wouldn’t be in this mess

Now you're just making assumptions.

no shit. Do you disagree?

I do, Turkey said they were going to go regardless of what Trump and other allies were saying. Trump made it clear if they did there would be a price to pay and he followed through.

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey

Slow news day? That's the way Trump talks, deal with it.

We are dealing with it, by calling it what is - mentally unfit for office.
Yep, and you'll be dealing with it for another 5 years. LMAO

Talking out of your ass as usual, it's just what you rightwingers do.

Your coup will fail, and Trump will be reelected, deal with it.

Trump wins!

d9062d3871abd40bc8b2bac0b2837313.jpg

This proves that even Trumps letters are still being spyed on.

I'll write it down & add it to the list of what we'll do to the next democrat president.

# 5011 on the list...I believe.
Trump released the letter, you stupid motherfucker.

Fox reporter, btw.

View attachment 284846

Just more proof of how stupid and ill informed Tramptards are!!!:21::21::21:
so you back the guy that just initiated an attack against syria? wait, I thought you all thought trump should stop him? huh, are you fking confused again like every other fking day? yessiree.

Hello stupid, in what light of creation does me saying that you people are dumb and I'll informed say I back the leader of Turkey. Was pointing out that your brethren said it was take news made up by the Dims when in fact it was released by the Orange Virus. In fact he is the one is the one backing his pals Erdg and Putin by his hasty pull out. Don't let facts get in your way, I know you won't.

It's exactly what Turkey wanted.
20 mile safe-zone South of Turkish border controlled by Turkish Army.
Pence said SDF/YPG will move out of safe zone.
Otherwise it will get totally destroyed.

Even better if USA thinks that this is a victory for them also :)

Forum List

Back