Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

there you go, 38 people got cited... good justice is done and all is right. So let’s move on now
But you said fbi cleared her...

OF WHICH THEY DID NOT.

they chose not to prosecute her. She didn't mean to do it. Even though she meant to

Alter header info
Delete requested info
Destroy the actual hard drive

But she didn't mean to do anything wrong.

So no. I won't let this go when you lecture me on honesty when you refuse to be honest about this.

Trump has been "cleared" of a lot of things the left won't shut up about. RUSSIA comes to mind. You hear putin and comrade jabs ll the time and he did NOTHING Ike delete communications, destroy phones, and the like.

I don't care who's on which "side" in as much as eqal accountability.

Be honest about that for awhile.
I don’t know what your looking for with this Clinton thing. What she did was careless and wrong but it wasn’t illegal as deemed by the FBI. So what do you want to happen?
It was deemed illegal. They just said not intentional and chose not to prosecute. NOT the same now is it?

But hey, if *I'M* being honest I'd know that.
ok it was illegal, jaywalking is illegal, driving 56 in a 55 is illegal... her illegal actions were not considered serious enough to prosecute her because they weren’t deemed deliberate. What are you looking for ICE? You want me to believe there is a FBI conspiracy covering for Clinton? Does that conspiracy extended to Trumps state department and Chuck Grassley who just came to the same conclusions about Hillary as the FBI did 3 years ago?
You don't see the constant barrage of excuses and leeway you give her but refuse to do for others? You spent days saying she did othing wrong and now you compare destroying evidence to jaywalking.

Sorry, but FUCK your version of honesty.

Bye.
what she did was wrong but it’s over now and it wasn’t deems serious enough an offense to prosecute. I don’t think there’s a great conspiracy. I don’t understand why after all these years you are still bringing it up. What do you want to happen? Cause it sounding a lot like a diversion/distraction to stop talking about trump, point the finger at something else, then get mad and say bye bye. This is exactly what you did instead of engaging in the topic of the OP.

Really, then why is it being reported that the Syrians were occupying the base we withdrew from? Come on Cletus, give us the scoop.

US bombs its own military base in Syria to 'reduce usefulness'

The US military bombed its own base as part of its hasty withdrawal from Syria as militias backed by Turkey closed in, an Operation Inherent Resolve official has confirmed.

Jets wiped the facility at the Lafarge Cement Factory, between Ain Issa and Kobani near the Turkish border, from the map just hours after troops withdrew, a spokesman said.

Hadn't heard about that one.

Forum List

Back