Trump’s latest big interview is both funny and terrifying

Here's a pretty good analysis of Trump-speak

Donald Trump Talks Like a Third-Grader

Donald Trump talks like a third grader...AND still whooped your ass bad in the election :eusa_dance:

No, he lost by 3 million votes and eked out an electoral win with a little help from Vlad the Impaler and Jim Comey.

The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated)

Trump lost by 3 million votes and was sworn in as president? What are you inhaling lib :laugh:
There you go again.... you see up close and personal how unfit this dope is to be president and all you can focus on is that he won.

The look on the left's faces on election night...funniest damn thing I ever saw :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: poor Hillary couldn't even face her supporters I dunno maybe she hit the bottle hard that night after it was clear Trump stomped her a new one.
crying liberals.jpg

Pres. Trump wants to MAGA

Anti-Trump people hate the idea of MAGA. .... :cool:

America is already great
then why did we have so many people on foodstamps? why are there still impoverished citizens? you gloss over them do you? I know obummer did for eight years and hitlery did during her run for the biggest job in the world. And look who won. wow

Donald Trump talks like a third grader...AND still whooped your ass bad in the election :eusa_dance:

But you voted for and now carry water for this clown, a much more embarrassing position to be in.

You presume we care what you libs think, we don't, obviously, do you need a link to the election results? Who knew rubbing the libs noses in their epic loss would be this much fun. :eusa_dance:

The look on the left's faces on election night...funniest damn thing I ever saw :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: poor Hillary couldn't even face her supporters I dunno maybe she hit the bottle hard that night after it was clear Trump stomped her a new one.
Funniest thing I witness is when the new guy says something totally false and easily proven false and you idiots nod your heads accepting it.

No, he lost by 3 million votes and eked out an electoral win with a little help from Vlad the Impaler and Jim Comey.

The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated)

Trump lost by 3 million votes and was sworn in as president? What are you inhaling lib :laugh:
There you go again.... you see up close and personal how unfit this dope is to be president and all you can focus on is that he won.
well he did. right? again, you hate facts.

rtrmadp_usa-election-clinton_2114933256_ht1ecb90dripn_2016-11-09t045732zjpg-js280982028.jpg

But you voted for and now carry water for this clown, a much more embarrassing position to be in.

You presume we care what you libs think, we don't, obviously, do you need a link to the election results? Who knew rubbing the libs noses in their epic loss would be this much fun. :eusa_dance:
You have a link right here in this thread of how little the idiot knows... I even included the whole link word by word because I know you’re not into clicking on links if it tells you what you don’t want to know..

Trump is doing a fine job, yes you libs are butthurt over the Trump victory and that he flips you the bird once a week poor libs, I almost feel sorry for them :itsok:

You have a link right here in this thread of how little the idiot knows... I even included the whole link word by word because I know you’re not into clicking on links if it tells you what you don’t want to know..

I don't read anything unless it's from fox news.

finger man.jpg

Funniest thing I witness is when the new guy says something totally false and easily proven false and you idiots nod your heads accepting it.

I'm fine with Trump lying to win, its not like you people haven't been doing that for decades.

Not one deplorable can even mention the dozen examples in this thread that the guy they voted for has no clue what he’s talking about.
That’s why they’re in a perpetual state of WE WON WE WON...because we all know the new guy’s exact words are “ fake news.”

Who you voted for and now carry water for is not on libs and what we think.

You are just too stupid to be embarrassed.

I'm fine with Trump lying to win

Deplorability rationalized.

Keep going.

I'm fine with Trump lying to win, its not like you people haven't been doing that for decades.
What’s your excuse for his 1300 plus lies since taking office?

Not one deplorable can even mention the dozen examples in this thread that the guy they voted for has no clue what he’s talking about.
That’s why they’re in a perpetual state of WE WON WE WON...because we all know the new guy’s exact words are “ fake news.”
fakenews.jpg

Forum List

Back