Trump's Jewish mediator condemns Palestinian violence

These Israelis are delusional. It's like the Nazi occupation forces complaining about the behavior of the occupied people. Unbelievable.

Jew Jason Greenblatt who is Donald Trump's Special Representative for International Negotiations working for peace between the Jewish State of Israel and Palestinians condemned the killing of a Jewish "border" policewoman Staff Sgt. Hadas Malka by a Palestinian armed with a knife. Israelis claimed that two other Palestinians were also attacking the police which is why they were shot dead.

Greenblatt will be working with First Son-in-Law Jared Kushner who is also a Jew to act as mediators between Jewish Israelis and Palestinians to bring peace to Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Both Greenblatt and Kushner will be in Israel this week.
US envoy Greenblatt bemoans ‘intolerable’ violence that killed border guard

There is no record of Greenblatt ever condemning any Israeli act of terrorism against Palestinians or the conduct of the sectarian Israeli "border" police.

border%20police_zpsbipqydnj.jpg

Routine humiliation of Palestinian youth at an Israeli "border" police checkpoint in the Occupied Territories

Ok, a few points:

1) "There is no record of Greenblatt condemning any Israeli action" (paraphrased). He's only been the ambassador for a couple of months. That would not be enough time for a record of doing anything.

2) I don't know if it's the article or your own writing, but this post starts out by saying "Jew Jason Greenblatt..." The proper way to begin a sentence like that is "Jason Greenblatt, who is Jewish."

3) The context of the picture is not explained. Perhaps he did some kind of action that would make the security guards believe he was carrying concealed weapons--we just don't know. For instance, I was required to take off my belt for the metal detector at the airport, and my pants nearly fell down.

4) I don't think Greenblatt would be helpful in the peace process, but maybe Jared can do something. Who knows? This is an unorthodox Administration, and they could do something "out-of-the-box" that just might work.
1) A mediator will make no progress by beginning his term by condemning someone from one side. Doing so places Greenblatt as a sympathizer of the Jewish Israelis. Given that Greenblatt is also a Jew, the choice for him to be an unbiased mediator is particularly insensitive.

2) Consider if the mediator between two other communities with a record of division belonged to one of the traditions, e.g. a Greek picked to be a facilitator of peace between the Turks and the Greeks on Cyprus, it would not be inappropriate to use the wording Greek mediator condemns Turkish violence. Readers would at once be critical of such a choice as mediator. You seem sensitive to the word Jew.

3) The picture I used for an illustrative purpose to show one of the thousands of daily humiliations suffered by Palestinians at the hands of "border" police and Israeli military at checkpoints in the Occupied Territories.

4) Jared Kushner is an American Jew and is suspect since Israel considers itself to be a Jewish state.

Jew Jason Greenblatt who is Donald Trump's Special Representative for International Negotiations working for peace between the Jewish State of Israel and Palestinians condemned the killing of a Jewish "border" policewoman Staff Sgt. Hadas Malka by a Palestinian armed with a knife. Israelis claimed that two other Palestinians were also attacking the police which is why they were shot dead.

Greenblatt will be working with First Son-in-Law Jared Kushner who is also a Jew to act as mediators between Jewish Israelis and Palestinians to bring peace to Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Both Greenblatt and Kushner will be in Israel this week.

There is no record of Greenblatt ever condemning any Israeli act of terrorism against Palestinians or the conduct of the sectarian Israeli "border" police.

Routine humiliation of Palestinian youth at an Israeli "border" police checkpoint in the Occupied Territories

Ok, a few points:

1) "There is no record of Greenblatt condemning any Israeli action" (paraphrased). He's only been the ambassador for a couple of months. That would not be enough time for a record of doing anything.

2) I don't know if it's the article or your own writing, but this post starts out by saying "Jew Jason Greenblatt..." The proper way to begin a sentence like that is "Jason Greenblatt, who is Jewish."

3) The context of the picture is not explained. Perhaps he did some kind of action that would make the security guards believe he was carrying concealed weapons--we just don't know. For instance, I was required to take off my belt for the metal detector at the airport, and my pants nearly fell down.

4) I don't think Greenblatt would be helpful in the peace process, but maybe Jared can do something. Who knows? This is an unorthodox Administration, and they could do something "out-of-the-box" that just might work.

Also, Greenblatt isn't a mediator in the peace process, which will be Jared's new role. Greenblatt is merely America's ambassador to Israel.
The article I cited describes Greenblatt as "One of US President Donald Trump’s envoys charged with spearheading new Israeli-Palestinian peace talks ..."

The U.S. ambassador to Israel is David Friedman.

Ok, a few points:

Also, Greenblatt isn't a mediator in the peace process, which will be Jared's new role. Greenblatt is merely America's ambassador to Israel.
The article I cited describes Greenblatt as "One of US President Donald Trump’s envoys charged with spearheading new Israeli-Palestinian peace talks ..."

The U.S. ambassador to Israel is David Friedman.

Oh yes, Friedman is the ambassador. I got mixed up, my bad.

These Israelis are delusional. It's like the Nazi occupation forces complaining about the behavior of the occupied people. Unbelievable.

Actually, you and your Islamist heroes are the delusional ones. It's the islsmo-Nazis being enraged because those they hope to oppress fight back with better tactics, better weapons and a spirit to crush the Islamic fascist oppressor.

Ok, a few points:

1) A mediator will make no progress by beginning his term by condemning someone from one side. Doing so places Greenblatt as a sympathizer of the Jewish Israelis. Given that Greenblatt is also a Jew, the choice for him to be an unbiased mediator is particularly insensitive.

2) Consider if the mediator between two other communities with a record of division belonged to one of the traditions, e.g. a Greek picked to be a facilitator of peace between the Turks and the Greeks on Cyprus, it would not be inappropriate to use the wording Greek mediator condemns Turkish violence. Readers would at once be critical of such a choice as mediator. You seem sensitive to the word Jew.

3) The picture I used for an illustrative purpose to show one of the thousands of daily humiliations suffered by Palestinians at the hands of "border" police and Israeli military at checkpoints in the Occupied Territories.

4) Jared Kushner is an American Jew and is suspect since Israel considers itself to be a Jewish state.

So because he's Jewish that automatically disqualify him from opinize on the conflict?

That is bloody racist.

Ok, a few points:

So because he's Jewish that automatically disqualify him from opinize on the conflict?

That is bloody racist.

Of course he should be disqualified. It would be like having a German Nazi as a mediator between the Republicans and Franco Fascists during the Spanish Civil war. LOL

Of course he should be disqualified. It would be like having a German Nazi as a mediator between the Republicans and Franco Fascists during the Spanish Civil war. LOL

All Arabs should also be disqualified, by this reasoning, as you are conflating nationality with ethnicity. If you equate Israeli to Jewish, then we should also equate Palestinian to Arab.

Alternatively, if you insist upon your ludicrous "Jewish is just a religion" argument then all Muslims should be disqualified, for then you would be conflating nationality with religion.

Ok, a few points:

That is bloody racist.

Your beloved Goldstein was a Jew, as well. Didn't bother you then. So it's not acutally racism, or not totally so. You're just not pleased with the fact that the man handing this job is not Anti-Israeli. If, for example, Goldstein was to represent this board negotiating, you'd be in favor!

Damn hypocrites.

All Arabs should also be disqualified, by this reasoning, as you are conflating nationality with ethnicity. If you equate Israeli to Jewish, then we should also equate Palestinian to Arab.

Alternatively, if you insist upon your ludicrous "Jewish is just a religion" argument then all Muslims should be disqualified, for then you would be conflating nationality with religion.
Jewish IS a religion, effin moron.

And OF COURSE these lubavitch jews will not bode well for peace. The whole waking world KNEW THIS!

Jewish IS a religion, effin moron.

And OF COURSE these lubavitch jews will not bode well for peace. The whole waking world KNEW THIS!

"...... because I say so."

Ok, a few points:

That is bloody racist.

Your beloved Goldstein was a Jew, as well. Didn't bother you then. So it's not acutally racism, or not totally so. You're just not pleased with the fact that the man handing this job is not Anti-Israeli. If, for example, Goldstein was to represent this board negotiating, you'd be in favor!

Damn hypocrites.

I said a Nazi, a German that did not adhere to Nazism would be fine as a negotiator between the Spanish Republicans and the Franco Fascists. You are the lying hypocrite.

It is the Israelis who conflate their nationality with being Jewish. Israelis consider their country a Jewish state. Therefore, it stands to reason that a Jew from Israel's one ally in the world, the USA, cannot be trusted to be a fair and balanced mediator.

Those who practice Islam should be disqualified as neutral mediators. I agree.

It is the Israelis who conflate their nationality with being Jewish. Israelis consider their country a Jewish state. Therefore, it stands to reason that a Jew from Israel's one ally in the world, the USA, cannot be trusted to be a fair and balanced mediator.

Did you ever hear of J Street?

No. That's pure racism and childishness. For years, people considered Erdogan as a fair and balance mediator, even though every retarted kid knew he's a Pro-Hamas Islamist. Nobody ever gave a sh*t or called him on it. But God forbid if a Jew is put in the same position.

Get over it. Obama is pase. Now there's a new kid in town, and this new kid will not cut the Palestinians any slack. It's a wheel. For 8 years we were the bottom, and now we're up.

THAT's what balance truly is. Get with the program.

Did you ever hear of J Street?
No, I do not watch American TV shows.

Forum List

Back