Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.
All politicians lie.

Most politicians seem to have affairs.

But do all politicians embrace infanticide, known as abortion on demand as well as grooming children for a sex change when they are not even old enough to consent for sex?

Being a Christian and voting for a democrat would be like being in Nazi Germany and voting for a Nazi because they like their swell social programs, which they had.. Many of them did.

All politicians lie.

Most politicians seem to have affairs.

But do all politicians embrace infanticide, known as abortion on demand as well as grooming children for a sex change when they are not even old enough to consent for sex?

Being a Christian and voting for a democrat would be like being in Nazi Germany and voting for a Nazi because they like their swell social programs, which they had.. Many of them did.
Wow, you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other but you have the echo chamber's dialogue in hand to act as if you care about kids.

Wow, you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other but you have the echo chamber's dialogue in hand to act as if you care about kids.
Christians view abortion as murder.

At least, churches, like the Catholic church, teach that it is.

That makes it puzzling why the Pope, for example, does not come out publicly against political parties that embrace genocide.

But then, the Catholic church has a sad history regarding protecting the church rather than innocent people who cannot protect thsemselves

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

Christians view abortion as murder.

At least, churches, like the Catholic church, teach that it is.

That makes it puzzling why the Pope, for example, does not come out publicly against political parties that embrace genocide.

But then, the Catholic church has a sad history regarding protecting the church rather than innocent people who cannot protect thsemselves

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg
The Republicans have supported abortion for fifty years but you will vote for them.

The Republicans have supported abortion for fifty years but you will vote for them.
Are all Republicans Christian?

No.

Have I ever voted for a Republican openly embracing abortion on demand?

No.

Try again.

Or better yet, save yourself the humiliation and bow out.

If only they showed this same love for the sinner when it comes to homosexuals or even Democrats.
One can love the sinner without agreeing to let the sinner have control over children.
By the way, when did Trump claim to be a Christian?
Many times. I am on my phone so I'll let you Google "Trump Christian."
Why do Christians give a fuck about this?
It's part of their religion. Religion isn't required to make sense to other people.

LOL! Christian support for Trump has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Look at the alternative. Its a simple choice between Traditional Family Values and decadence/depravity.
You are say Trump (another guy that will fk anything that he can get the pants off of) represents family values? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The location of a US embassy has nothing to do with Christianity
I didn't know that that there was some regulation defining exactly what does and doesn't have to do with Christianity.

I sat in Baptist churches for years hearing the preacher talk about how God will bless the US in proportion to how we support Israel.

If the location of the embassy isn't important why did so many of your Twoparty Heroes Keep promising that they would move it?

The Federal government is an abject disaster.

No one argues that, except democrats.

Yet you keep voting the same damn people back into office.

Seems you are part of the problem.

I didn't know that that there was some regulation defining exactly what does and doesn't have to do with Christianity.

The bible seems to be good guide. have you ever read it?

I sat in Baptist churches for years hearing the preacher talk about how God will bless the US in proportion to how we support Israel.

Yeah, me too. Too bad there is no support for such a thing in the bible.

If the location of the embassy isn't important why did so many of your Twoparty Heroes Keep promising that they would move it?

It is called pandering to the masses.

Re-read my post and then try again. Your reading comprehension sucks.
I just re-read it. You are still falsely claiming Dirty Donny as the family values guy, when everybody knows better. His family values that he actually lives by are shit.

Forum List

Back