Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.

They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it

That is the key
Trump lies. He tells Christians what they want to hear.

He claims the Bible is his favorite book but can’t quote a single verse.
Trump does not go to church, never has.

The key to forgiveness is to admit you sinned and change your ways……Trump will never do that

That is the key

The key to forgiveness is to change your ways……Trump never has
And the baby aborting so called Catholics Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi? Now run away and hide.

That is the key

The key to forgiveness is to change your ways……Trump never has
LOL! Christian support for Trump has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Look at the alternative. Its a simple choice between Traditional Family Values and decadence/depravity.

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

If only they showed this same love for the sinner when it comes to homosexuals or even Democrats.

By the way, when did Trump claim to be a Christian?

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

Why do Christians give a fuck about this?

If only they showed this same love for the sinner when it comes to homosexuals or even Democrats.
By the way, when did Trump claim to be a Christian?
Why do Christians give a fuck about this?

I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.
Libs can’t attack trump policies so they attack his character

This is the key....and now sees himself as a non-denominational Christian.

People see themselves as lots of things.

Did he accept Christ into his heart and ask for forgiveness for his sins?

Does he attend church as the Bible tells him to?

As a Christian..
A. I don’t seek spiritual guidance from the presidency
B. Trumps policy was infinitely of higher morality than Biden.

That is the key

The key to forgiveness is to admit you sinned and change your ways……Trump will never do that
Most Christians don’t have the first clue of what it means to be a Christian

Forum List

Back