Trump's Herculean Labors.....

Facts are facts he spent 800 million dollars and the unemployment level went up not down.., Trump spent 900 million dollars plus and the unemployment went down.

Tell you what Bearbreath......Here's an assignment for your 4th grade math skills....

Tell us what the unemployment rate was the day Obama ENTERED office

Then tell us what the unemployment rate was the day when Obama LEFT office.

....and for the drum roll climax, tell us the percentile of how much more Trump brought the rate down.

(LOL....now that should have Bear busy with a calculator and relying on his toes and fingers for accuracy.)

That not the question tampon squad member..

What was the unemployment level before obozo spent 800 million dollars.. 7.4 %

What was the unemployment level after Obama spent 800 million dollars. 10 %..

It was hilarious Obama spent almost a billion dollars and the unemployment level went up ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nice deflection, I guess I was right. LMAO

Of course you're "right: Tigger....as always.

Now this thread is about Trump's a bit excessive golfing habit...and when I post 3 videos about Trump denying that he would have time to play golf....YOU call it a "nice deflection"???..............LOL

His opinion has evolved, kind of like your dear leader and the bitch on faghadist marriage. Did reduce the number of days he was conducting official business?

What was the unemployment level after Obama spent 800 million dollars. 10 %..

(Don't tell anyone, but I think that Obama and that 2.6% of unemployed people went to Vegas and spent that $800 million on booze and gambling..But, fear not, Hannity and Rivera are on the case.)....

As of mid-May, 2018

Trump’s

DAYS IN OFFICE…….479

DAYS AT TRUMP PROPERTIES….155

DAYS AT GOLF PROPERTIES…….113

The above equals, approximately 25% of his presidency “golfing”; and almost 1/3 of his presidency golfing and/or vacationing......and of course, the above does not taken into consideration the time that Trump devotes to watching Fox and ordering Big Macs.

I'm sure you reduced the days he was negotiating with foreign leaders away from the WH, right?

Aw, who the hell am I kidding, of course you didn't, you're just an intellectually dishonest whiny bitch.

Trump's promise to not play golf - YouTube
View attachment 194581▶ 0:23

Mar 26, 2017 - Uploaded by Peter Griffin
he is "working his ass off". Category. People & Blogs. License. Standard YouTube License. Show more. Show ...

Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf - YouTube
View attachment 194582▶ 0:47
4, 2016 - Uploaded by vtek47
Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf .... No time to play golf huh!? ... I understand, you have no ...

Donald Trump said he wouldn't have time to play golf as president ...
View attachment 194583▶ 2:01

Apr 2, 2017 - Uploaded by BryanDawsonUSA
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”Trump told a reporter in 2015. “I ...

/——/ We don’t care. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Forum List

Back