Trump's Herculean Labors.....

You still can't figure out burger flipper , some people are paid to work hard and NOT think, some people are paid to THINK and not work hard?

.....and some people..(like the orange buffoon) don't think and certainly don't work hard (of course except when "working hard" in filling the swamp with a bunch of corrupt nitwits.....lol)

As of mid-May, 2018

Trump’s

DAYS IN OFFICE…….479

DAYS AT TRUMP PROPERTIES….155

DAYS AT GOLF PROPERTIES…….113

The above equals, approximately 25% of his presidency “golfing”; and almost 1/3 of his presidency golfing and/or vacationing......and of course, the above does not taken into consideration the time that Trump devotes to watching Fox and ordering Big Macs.

I'm sure you reduced the days he was negotiating with foreign leaders away from the WH, right?

Aw, who the hell am I kidding, of course you didn't, you're just an intellectually dishonest whiny bitch.

Trump's promise to not play golf - YouTube
upload_2018-5-20_19-27-7.jpeg▶ 0:23

Mar 26, 2017 - Uploaded by Peter Griffin
he is "working his ass off". Category. People & Blogs. License. Standard YouTube License. Show more. Show ...

Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf - YouTube
upload_2018-5-20_19-27-7.jpeg▶ 0:47
4, 2016 - Uploaded by vtek47
Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf .... No time to play golf huh!? ... I understand, you have no ...

Donald Trump said he wouldn't have time to play golf as president ...
upload_2018-5-20_19-27-7.jpeg▶ 2:01

Apr 2, 2017 - Uploaded by BryanDawsonUSA
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”Trump told a reporter in 2015. “I ...

I know your family’s ideas of work is mopping floors at fast food joints but building an empire takes 15 hour days, blood, sweat and toil.

Yes, yes...there ARE times when Trump does workup a sweat......

upload_2018-5-20_19-29-43.png

United States Unemployment Rate
The US unemployment rate fell to 3.9 percent in April 2018 from 4.1 percent in the previous month, and below market expectations of 4 percent. It was the lowest rate since December 2000

United States Unemployment Rate | 1948-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

Oh stop praising Obama so much,Bearbreath......he gave Trump a 4.7% unemployment rate which he took DOWN from almost 10%........lol ..

Correction..you idiot Obama raised up the unemployment rate from 7% to 10% after him spending 800 million dollars ..

As of mid-May, 2018

Trump’s

DAYS IN OFFICE…….479

The above equals, approximately 25% of his presidency “golfing”; and almost 1/3 of his presidency golfing and/or vacationing......and of course, the above does not taken into consideration the time that Trump devotes to watching Fox and ordering Big Macs.

I can't think of anything I care less about. Neither can you when you're not being a total leftist partisan Democrat bitch

Correction..you idiot Obama raised up the unemployment rate from 7% to 10% after him spending 800 million dollars ..

hard to argue with such irrefutable facts, Bearbreath......but are you sure that Obama didn't spend $800 million and 78 cents?

You still can't figure out burger flipper , some people are paid to work hard and NOT think, some people are paid to THINK and not work hard?

.....and some people..(like the orange buffoon) don't think and certainly don't work hard (of course except when "working hard" in filling the swamp with a bunch of corrupt nitwits.....lol)

Seriously ditch digger???

hard to argue with such irrefutable facts, Bearbreath......but are you sure that Obama didn't spend $800 million and 78 cents?

Facts are facts he spent 800 million dollars and the unemployment level went up not down.., Trump spent 900 million dollars plus and the unemployment went down.

As of mid-May, 2018

Trump’s

DAYS IN OFFICE…….479

I'm sure you reduced the days he was negotiating with foreign leaders away from the WH, right?

Aw, who the hell am I kidding, of course you didn't, you're just an intellectually dishonest whiny bitch.

Trump's promise to not play golf - YouTube
View attachment 194581▶ 0:23

Mar 26, 2017 - Uploaded by Peter Griffin
he is "working his ass off". Category. People & Blogs. License. Standard YouTube License. Show more. Show ...

Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf - YouTube
View attachment 194582▶ 0:47
4, 2016 - Uploaded by vtek47
Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf .... No time to play golf huh!? ... I understand, you have no ...

Donald Trump said he wouldn't have time to play golf as president ...
View attachment 194583▶ 2:01

Apr 2, 2017 - Uploaded by BryanDawsonUSA
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”Trump told a reporter in 2015. “I ...

Nice deflection, I guess I was right. LMAO

Facts are facts he spent 800 million dollars and the unemployment level went up not down.., Trump spent 900 million dollars plus and the unemployment went down.

Tell you what Bearbreath......Here's an assignment for your 4th grade math skills....

Tell us what the unemployment rate was the day Obama ENTERED office

Then tell us what the unemployment rate was the day when Obama LEFT office.

....and for the drum roll climax, tell us the percentile of how much more Trump brought the rate down.

(LOL....now that should have Bear busy with a calculator and relying on his toes and fingers for accuracy.)

Nice deflection, I guess I was right. LMAO

Of course you're "right: Tigger....as always.

Now this thread is about Trump's a bit excessive golfing habit...and when I post 3 videos about Trump denying that he would have time to play golf....YOU call it a "nice deflection"???..............LOL

As of mid-May, 2018

Trump’s

DAYS IN OFFICE…….479

That's great.

Or would you prefer he spend more time trying to dismantle leftist stupidity ?

Tell you what Bearbreath......Here's an assignment for your 4th grade math skills....

Tell us what the unemployment rate was the day Obama ENTERED office

Then tell us what the unemployment rate was the day when Obama LEFT office.

....and for the drum roll climax, tell us the percentile of how much more Trump brought the rate down.

(LOL....now that should have Bear busy with a calculator and relying on his toes and fingers for accuracy.)

That not the question tampon squad member..

What was the unemployment level before obozo spent 800 million dollars.. 7.4 %

What was the unemployment level after Obama spent 800 million dollars. 10 %..

Forum List

Back