Trump's hatred of Muslims prompts another Lie

Is there really a denial that muslims have not caused a dramatic rise in crime in the UK?

No it's been proven they haven't.

Why did Trump lie? Compulsion?

Actually there has been one defense of Trump NOT lying about this. It's been said he read the misinformation on some nutty RW propaganda site and just started repeating it as if it were true.

How will you feel when a Muslim throws your Homosexual progeny off of a roof?

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

It sure doesn't sound like he likes them.
I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.
No one seems to know what the LV shooter was, although ISIS claimed it. Who knows?

He was crazy. You need that spelled out for you, too?

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.
No one seems to know what the LV shooter was, although ISIS claimed it. Who knows?

Prove it. Perhaps he was just angry at conservatives like the shooter at the ball park.

Prove it. Perhaps he was just angry at conservatives like the shooter at the ball park.

You think I should have to prove that someone takes 23 guns into a hotel room and starts shooting up people at a concert is sane?
GFY. You're the biggest idiot on this board.

Here, MikeTX, I'm sure you'll think this is true, too.

1.jpg

You think I should have to prove that someone takes 23 guns into a hotel room and starts shooting up people at a concert is sane?
GFY. You're the biggest idiot on this board.
Well if he really planned on killing a lot of people he'd want to make sure he had all the stuff he needed, right? Is that the mark of an insane person?

Sure he does. He even accepts your dumb ass

Nah, Im not one of his people, you are Im sure. One of the unwashed that is.
The man is a fking genius and he doesn’t care you voted for a criminal and murderer Hitlery. I’m sure you even wish to take away free speech like her. He still includes you. Show some fking respect now!

But I didn't, which is more proof of your ignorance.
Who cares

Apparently you do, much like your orange god though you're alot od bluster and bullshit with some tougg talk sprinkled in.
actually son I couldn't give two shits who you voted for. I voted for the man, President Trump. My guy won. fk you and all of the other never trumpers the man is in and son, life goes on. Move on for the next election cycle and try and win back what you apparently lost. Not my problem.

Islam and the Jihad in London

The Islamization of Britain in 2016

What is Salafism and should we be worried by it?

What is Salafism and should we be worried by it?

-- Salafi violence is on the rise across the Arab world - and may be gaining a dangerous foothold in Europe

More non-stop knee-jerk, partisan-spin manufacturing of political outrage / attacks against Trump. The Leftists attack anything the man says or does because they still suffer from extreme political Butt-hurt due to Hillary's loss.

There were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2016, according to a new report from The Nation Institute’s Investigative Fund and The Center for Investigative Reporting’s Reveal.

Looking at both plots and attacks carried out, the group tracked 201 terrorist incidents on U.S. soil from January 2008 to the end of 2016. The database shows 115 cases by right-wing extremists ― from white supremacists to militias to “sovereign citizens” ― compared to 63 cases by Islamist extremists. Incidents from left-wing extremists, which include ecoterrorists and animal rights militants, were comparatively rare, with 19 incidents.
Most Of America’s Terrorists Are White, And Not Muslim | HuffPost

There were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2016, according to a new report from The Nation Institute’s Investigative Fund and The Center for Investigative Reporting’s Reveal.

Looking at both plots and attacks carried out, the group tracked 201 terrorist incidents on U.S. soil from January 2008 to the end of 2016. The database shows 115 cases by right-wing extremists ― from white supremacists to militias to “sovereign citizens” ― compared to 63 cases by Islamist extremists. Incidents from left-wing extremists, which include ecoterrorists and animal rights militants, were comparatively rare, with 19 incidents.
What has this got to do with Islamic terrorism in the UK?

It has to do with Trump's hatred of Muslims, his irrational hatred of Muslims, which is the discussion of this thread. The focus of the thread is not what is going on in the UK but how Trump reacts to it and interrupts it. Wake up.

It has to do with Trump's hatred of Muslims, his irrational hatred of Muslims, which is the discussion of this thread. The focus of the thread is not what is going on in the UK but how Trump reacts to it and interrupts it. Wake up.

What you’re really talking about is your hatred of the President.

The topic is the UK, and I posted enough Links to show there is enough evidence to lead someone to form the opinion that Trump expressed.

Wake up? Stop the continuous knee-jerk spinning / manufacturing of BS accusations against Trump just because Hillary lost. We all get it - no matter what the man does or says snowflakes will attack him for it.

Forum List

Back